Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 10:16 pm

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Today at 7:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Today at 5:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Today at 3:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Today at 11:18 am

Who is online?
In total there are 117 users online :: 5 Registered, 0 Hidden and 112 Guests :: 1 Bot

CrashTestDumbass, killcarrion, Lobo, ScyldScefing, Tarantulust

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Mon Mar 04, 2024 7:01 pm by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 12:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

"Lucious" Lilly Lemon

Go down

"Lucious" Lilly Lemon Empty "Lucious" Lilly Lemon

Post by mnpinner Tue Feb 10, 2009 4:20 pm

Name: Lillian Lemon
Eyes: Blue
Hair: Blonde
Height: 5'6
Weight: Not telling XP
Nationality: United States Citizen
Favoured moves: Grapples, submissions, breast smothers, stink face, and sensual moves.
Finishing move/s:
-Lemon Peel: Lillian will perform this on a downed opponent. She will lay down beside her opponent and will slowly peel her legs open, one leg being opened by a leg scissor hold, the other being pushed away by Lillian straightening her body out, seeking to exert a painful stretch/split on her opponent. In hentai matches, she could try and use a free hand to play with her opponent's crotch area.
-Take a whiff: Quite simply a breast smother where Lillian will peel back the pieces of cloth covering her breasts and will stick her opponent's face in, holding it in there. Lillian often fragrances her cleavage with a perfume which smells like lemons, giving this signature move of hers part of its name.

Entrance music: The Lemon Song- Led Zeppelin

Appearance (image is from original profile, currently searching for a replacement):
Spoiler:

Personality: Lillian Lemon is a rather fresh fruit in general.  She is usually happy and loves the color yellow. Lillian is not shy and will often show it in both her behavior and in the ring. Lillian is not afraid to get down and dirty and will do what it takes to win. She also prefers the female persuasion over the male, as could be seen in her later matches in the underground league.

Past: Lillian began wrestling at the age of 17, training with her younger cousin, Beatrice Bella. It was noted early on the knack she had for wrestling and she soon excelled, becoming a champion at the age of 18 in an underground league, an impressive feat for an amateur. However she lost the title not but one month later, after which she began to go into a slump.  She still kept her cheery attitude, but still continued to lose. A veteran of the league suggested that she start using some dirtier tactics in the ring.  Lillian did not take this quite to heart, but it soon became apparent to the other members of the league that Lil was not playing the nice girl altogether.  It was then that she began to develop her "Take a whiff" and "Lemonade" techniques, often getting disqualified. She recently received an email from her younger cousin, suggesting that she take her newer tactics to AFW, suggesting the Friction roster, knowing her cousin's preferences.

Attire: See Pic

Last edited by 263 on Tue Oct 08, 2013 11:32 pm; edited 6 times in total
mnpinner
mnpinner

Back to top Go down