by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 153 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 152 Guests :: 1 Bot

killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

No Stone Unturned

2 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

No Stone Unturned - Page 2 Empty Re: No Stone Unturned

Post by kerflubble Tue Jul 10, 2012 11:30 pm

Adrian scowled as Lucy blew her off, feeling like she was being mocked. Okay, think about this. she said mentallyIt can't be anything deep and personal, because she's only seen 3 matches... it's something about how she fights. Well... she brawls. Brawling 24/7 with the ocassional power move just to be a dick and show how strong she is, but... the cosplayer thought until finally getting it. "She's got next to no technical skills. She has a few submissions but usually beats people down to a point where they can't escape or scaring the crap before applying them."

Then something else twigged. "That's what Cerbera wantd me to learn? Submissions?" She thought out loud "I know submissions! I've won matches with submissions, I've escaped from submissions! That's it!?"

Tina Armstrong (Face) Blue-Eyed Superstar
Yelena Turova (Face) Crushing Powerhouse
Pantha (Face) Pride of the Jungle
Anna Silver (Face) Ardent Angel
The Green Empire The Empress & Imperial Guard.
Mara Jingfei (Face) Amethyst Dancer
kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Tue Jul 10, 2012 11:48 pm

Lucy would shake her head as she heard what Adrian said and let out an annoyed " ughhhhh....why do I have to deal with Idiots who try to be smart..." Lucy said as she would just shake her head and almost try and walk off, " You are clearly not ready yet, so close the door on your way out and come back when you actually figure a thing or two out." Lucy said as she started walk in towards her living room. " Really Sis ?! You send me a Idiot to train....Now I need to find you and kick your ass for giving me a headache." Lucy spoke out loud to herself as she tried to add a bit of an insult to Adrian to see if that would teach her anything.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Wed Jul 11, 2012 12:40 am

"Stop calling me stupid!" Adrian said defensively. Just who was Lucy to talk to her like this. Even from the brief glance at her profile: she'd done a fat lot of nothing during her time in the company. Maybe she was a god amongst shorter people but to wrestlers who were actually wrestler size; she didn't seem much at all. All she'd gotten was the attitude "Fine! I'll go find another trainer, someone waaay better than you could ever hope to be and will actually not be a total dick about it!"

"There's gotta be way better trainers who aren't confrontational asses." She said without a hint of irony, turning in a huff to just leave.

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Wed Jul 11, 2012 1:08 am

Lucy shrugged a bit as Adrian seemed to have gotten upset by all that Lucy said and it simply caused the little girl to laugh out loud, " See you have a weakness of your own !" Lucy said in between her laughs, " But if you want to leave...then fine by me, saves me the trouble." Lucy said with a little laugh as she moved after Adrian to close the door behind her. " Every body has weaknesses, some have a lot of them...but they are hidden, other have obvious ones that have a lot of impact one someone...i found yours in just under a minute. what do you think Sarah Gatt has ? A lot or one obvious one ? And If Submissions are really her biggest weakness, then why haven't she been beaten by them ? a lot more often ?" Lucy said with a smirk as she went to close the door on Adrian.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Wed Jul 11, 2012 1:01 pm

Adrian's scowl only deepened as Lucy laughed at her, talking about her weaknesses like that "You've only watched 3 matches, I've had a lot more time to study I think I'm just waaaay more qualified to talk about her weaknesses and stuff than you, shorty. And the rest of her group too, Rika, the Wondertwins and Cerbera." She said, flipping Lucy the bird as she put her shoes back on and stepped outside. "What a waste of time."

Last edited by 3727 on Wed Jul 11, 2012 4:58 pm; edited 1 time in total

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sun Jul 15, 2012 3:21 am

" Cerbera ? working for Gatt ?" Lucy let out as she heard what Adrian said to her, Lucy would then attempt to move up and grab Adrian by her arm and stop her from leaving, she would squeeze tightly on the girl's arm as she would pull her towards her a bit. " Tell me...did Cerbera really want me to train you ?" Lucy asked as she would stare deeply into Adrian's eyes, " Or did she tell you to seek help from me ?"

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Sun Jul 15, 2012 11:48 am

Adrian smirked as something finally got a favourable reaction from Lucy, too bad she'd blown her chance as the cosplayer walked away: only to be grabbed to a stop. "Hey!" She yelped.

"Um..." Adrian had to think hard, she thought Cerbera meant train with her and learn a new style or something but, then again. "I don't think she ever said train with you, I just assumed it was part of the whole helping thing. And she said I needed to train anyway so... wow, I'm an idiot."

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Tue Jul 17, 2012 3:29 am

When Lucy heard what Adrian said about Cerbera and then that Cerbera never asked her to be her trainer. " Hmm...I think I get it now." Lucy said as she would shake her head a bit. " If you want I can try and train you, after all the person who thought me submissions is regarded as one of the best submission wrestlers through history, and my current teacher is Eladra Kanzaki the Omega Dragon. I'm sure I could help you out a bit. " Lucy said as she then let of Adrian's arm and would take a few steps back.

" I don't know if you need training....but I know what Cerbera meant, I'll help you by taking her down okay ? I won't let my sister stay in the Gatt Attack like that, no matter what." Lucy would then take a few steps back and look on at Adrian for a few seconds, " Sounds good to you ....or ? "

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Wed Jul 25, 2012 4:32 pm

"Hmmm, Gotcha! I'll build a new crew from the ground up! I'll make sure there's no-one left between me and the Champ when the time comes, no-one to hide behind when I'll be fully ready to kick her ass! And I'll train a lot more! She's gonna regret the day she crossed me! Ahahahahhaa-wait!" Adrian cut herself off, mid-melodramatic speech. "Eladra Kanzaki? The Eladra!? Oh man..."

"Yeah the thing is: this... Omega Dragon... kinda put my current teacher in the hospital with broken ribs and internal bleeding a few months back." She said kind of quickly "And I don't really know if that's going to go down well. I mean I'm sure she's great! But Tina is too and I don't want to gain one sensei and lose another. She doesn't seem too bitter about it but I don't really wanna risk it if she's still feeling sore about it." the cosplayer tried to explain: that was going to be an awkward one, she'd learnt a lot from Tina. Even if she had got her ass kicked that time, it didn't mean The Dragon would be better at teaching it than the Superstar. Some people who were great at fighting just have things come naturally to them, but can't explain or teach it well to others because they couldn't grasp of the concept of people not being able to jump 20 feet or something.

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Fri Aug 10, 2012 12:29 pm

Lucy stood there with a pretty normal look on her face as Adrian seemed to recognize Eladra's name, it wasn't that unusual that people knew who Eladra was, even if she hadn't had many matches here in AFW, she was still quite a big name. but when she heard why Adrian knew of Eladra it seemed a lot more clearer.

" Ah, well it's your loss. Eladra is a kick ass teacher. " Lucy said with a little grin on her face, it didn't take all to long before Lucy would then shake her head a bit and then say. " Well I'll take care of Cerbera, Don't worry about her okay. She won't trouble you, and I suppose...that since she asked I'll help you out if you need me. "

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next