by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 8:02 pm

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 5:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 3:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 3:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 149 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 147 Guests :: 2 Bots

anon4you, Cosmos

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 6:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

No Stone Unturned

2 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

No Stone Unturned Empty No Stone Unturned

Post by kerflubble Mon Jul 09, 2012 11:59 am

Adrian took a deep breath as she stood at the steps to the Kanzaki manor, dressed in a fairly formal attire with workout clothes on her back. She wasn't exactly a stranger to luxury and expensive stuff and impressive buildings but this place... it sent a shiver up her spine like the Creudzfuld manor did, and there probably weren't any rapist maids inside. At least, the cosplayer hoped not.

The reason she was here in the first place was kind of a strange one. She needed training to accomplish her goals, and her friend Cerbera: despite being an obstacle to overcome had recommended someone named Lucy Stone to help her out... who apparently lived here. "Hope this isn't a trap of some sort..." she thought out loud before ringing the door bell, hoping that whatever was in store for her, she could handle.

Tina Armstrong (Face) Blue-Eyed Superstar
Yelena Turova (Face) Crushing Powerhouse
Pantha (Face) Pride of the Jungle
Anna Silver (Face) Ardent Angel
The Green Empire The Empress & Imperial Guard.
Mara Jingfei (Face) Amethyst Dancer
kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

No Stone Unturned Empty Re: No Stone Unturned

Post by LunarWolf Tue Jul 10, 2012 11:43 am

No Stone Unturned 1071957-OLG0UC5.jpg

Lucy hadn't expected much to happen today, other than her going back to her training...lately it seemed that that was all that she got to do, which was fine by her. Lucy was gradually growing a lot stronger and become a much better fighter and wrestler. With both her sister Eladra and her trainer Sindel showing her the path to becoming stronger it was turning her into a much better fighter each day. Lucy soon couldn't believe it but some one rung the bell to the Kanzaki manor, it was probably a tourist or something, or Alessa.

Most people knew not to go the Kanzaki manor, with her grandfather being a notorious crime boss and all, thank whatever god Lucy prayed to that he wasn't around this mansion very often anymore. Since Eladra was out in the back meditating, Lucy went to the door, taking a little time before she would reach it and open the door, what she saw was someone she had never seen before. " Yeah ? who are you ? Can I help you with anything ?" Lucy said towards the Adrian in Japanese no less.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Tue Jul 10, 2012 1:42 pm

Adrian blinked as the short girl opened the big door, although she had details of where Lucy Stone was: she hadn't checked enough matches herself to know what she would look like. That and her spoken Japanese was a little rusty. "Uh, hi!" She said with a nervous smile "I'm looking for a Lucy Stone with regards to training. I was recommended to go to her by Cerbera." the cosplayer said, slowing herself down so she didn't make a mistake. "Is she in or is this a bad time?"

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Tue Jul 10, 2012 3:30 pm

Lucy couldn't help but stare a bit as the girl started asking her a few things, Lucy just stared at Adrian for a little while while the girl spoke. " Cerbera ?...don't you think lies will work on me. Cerbera isn't around anymore, she left." Lucy said as she heard what the girl asked. " But yeah, I'm Lucy! Make it short or I'll get bored." Lucy said as she then leaned against the door frame. " Come on...I don't want to wait here all day." Lucy wasn't sure what was going on, but this what ever it was it wasn't going to be very good.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Tue Jul 10, 2012 3:50 pm

"What do you mean left? I was talking to her yesterday!" Adrian defended herself, why the hell would she think that she was lying about her. "I need to get a lot stronger to help a lot of people but help getting stronger would be great. Okay?" she said, trying to summarize her intentions without naming names "You work in AFW, Cerbera works in AFW, I work in AFW. If you're training me, no-one is going to think twice about it." the cosplayer was being a lot firmer now, maybe she could ease up and show a little more respect to the girl who was supposedly going to be her tutor, but being called a liar had really put her on the wrong foot.

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Tue Jul 10, 2012 4:11 pm

" Cerbera's back ? " Lucy asked as she then shook her head a bit, it didn't really matter anymore...if her sworn sister didn't want to come and contact her then all she could do was to lean against this door frame and talk to a girl who seemed to want to get training from her. " You want me to train you ? " Lucy raised an eye brow as she then moved away from the door frame, putting on a little smirk as she stepped up to the taller girl. " Look I don't see why I am training you, I don't know who you are trying to protect or even why I should care ? how about you enlighten me about what you want done ?" Lucy said as she then waved Adrian to come inside the house.

Lucy would shake her head a little and point to Adrian shoes so she would know to take them off when she came inside.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Tue Jul 10, 2012 4:52 pm

"Well I guess... she did say to come to you and Cerbera's a good fighter so I guess it's a good recomendation?" Adrian suggested, shrugging her shoulders and sighed, Lucy really did have a goood point, she'd kind of showed up unannounced and asked the red-head to train her. "Ever hear of someone called Sarah Gatt?" She asked as she took off her shoes, putting them to one side as she walked in "She's basically a danger to everyone, in the back of a lot of people's minds is the fear that they might one day cross her or that she might get bored and just straight up brutalize them. And she's got a group that likes beating people up and maybe raping them. I want to get strong enough to make sure she's no longer a threat to anyone. Problem is, she's retardedly strong, so everyone else who tried pushing her away from being the biggest bitch this side of a planet full of giant dogs got their ass kicked." She explained as she walked in.

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Tue Jul 10, 2012 5:04 pm

Lucy couldn't help but sigh a bit as she heard what the girl that still hadn't even said what her name was started talking about some other girl that Lucy only vaguely knew about. " Wait wait wait! Why Would Cerbera tell you to come to me? Why won't she just train you ?" Lucy asked as she rubbed the side of her own head, getting confused by all this really.

" And further more, what in the world makes you think I care about you or anyone else and want to help protect all of them from Gatt ? " Lucy then felt something click in her head. " Wait a minute! I know who you are, You're that well known cheater ! The girl that formed like some army to fight the Friction champion! " Lucy said as she then scratched the side of her head a little.

" So what happened with that blond girl ? ....what was her name...the loser who became Hardcore champion ? wasn't she supposed to deal with Gatt ?" Lucy asked as she looked on at Adrian, " I mean why me ? You'd have a lot better chance asking one of my two trainers for help against Gatt instead of asking me. " Lucy took a few steps back and crossed her arms under her chest and shook her head a bit, " The only reason anyone would ask me for any real help would be if this Gatt girl's big weakness was.....OH! I think I get it. Cerbera hasn't lost any of her smarts if I'm right that is.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Tue Jul 10, 2012 5:13 pm

"Hey! Cecilia's not a loser! We just had a lot of things come up, and she got the title which made it a real bitch getting to her at all!" Adrian defended herself. The cheater part was fair game but no-one insulted her friends like that. She really didn't know why Cerbera sent the cosplayer here until something seemed to click for Lucy.

"What?" She asked "Her big weakness is what?"

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Tue Jul 10, 2012 5:19 pm

" Okay okay! Calm down....she's not...I guess." Lucy said as she hook her head and then sighed, " You really don't know ? I have only seen three of Gatt's matches in my whole life and just by Cerbera sending you to me and those matches...I know! " Lucy said as she then waved her hand at Adrian, " What do I get out of telling you Gatt's weakness ? I don't get anything really do I ?" Lucy said as she then shook her head a bit. " Besides, if Cerbera has figured it out already...then why not ask her, I am not exactly a part of AFW anymore so..."

Last edited by 2237 on Tue Jul 10, 2012 5:19 pm; edited 1 time in total

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next