Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 150 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 148 Guests :: 3 Bots

Lobo, saryakimura96

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Mamoru Vs. Megumi - The continuation

2 posters

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Mamoru Vs. Megumi - The continuation - Page 6 Empty Re: Mamoru Vs. Megumi - The continuation

Post by zxn666 Thu Aug 09, 2012 2:59 am

Megumi whimpered as Mamoru stuffed her all the way though her massive orgasm, which left her exhausted and drained, laying facedown on the sheets. She could feel his hardness inside her, and as he got stiffer she knew he was going to cum. Mamoru pulled out of Megumi's well-reamed ass and the idol flopped forward, trying to lie down but Mamoru had other plans as the stronger man forcefully flipped her over onto her back.

Megumi looked up and saw Mamoru's full length hovering over her body. His cock was twitching in anticipation. She closed her eyes and opened her mouth, waiting for Mamoru's load. His hot cum splashed onto her face and hair, a little of it getting into her mouth and a lot of it spraying over Megumi's sexy sweaty body. Even after cumming once he had so much! Megumi was impressed.

The idol opened her eyes, wiping off some of the man-juice from her face and putting it in her mouth, teasing Mamoru by tasting it and swallowing. "Mmm... it tastes good. But look at the mess you made," Megumi said. She slowly sat up, grunting a little from the effort. Her hips felt a little numb after that rough fucking. "Clean it off of me Mamoru-kun," Megumi said, looking at his eyes, "And I may forgive you for being so insolent..."

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Mamoru Vs. Megumi - The continuation - Page 6 Empty Re: Mamoru Vs. Megumi - The continuation

Post by Tatyina Sun Aug 12, 2012 8:11 pm

Mamouru smiled as he marked Megumi, watching her so eagerly doing as he commanded was certainly a rush. But it settled down soon after and Mamouru pushed his body forward to hug Megumi in a loving embrace, letting heir bodies mingle together as he looked into her eyes. "I'll consider it even for the first time, Megumi-chan."

Mamouru let some air escape his nose and then he pressed forward to kiss Megumi. It wasn't the first time, he'd tasted himself and he kissed Megumi strongly and forcefully pushed his tongue into her mouth, while his fingers dug into her side. He wanted to guide her back down onto her back before releasing the kiss and laying next to her, draping himself over her.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Sun Aug 12, 2012 8:23 pm

Megumi gasped slightly as Mamoru leaned forward and hugged Megumi, holding her body close and tight. She could feel his heartbeat through her breast. Or was it her own? She wasn't too sure anymore. Despite being fucked so roughly, she still felt all excited and heated, as if her body couldn't calm down. With Mamoru so close it wasn't surprising. She couldn't deny that she enjoyed this.

She closed her eyes as they kissed once more, letting Mamoru gently push her back down onto her back. She let out a small contented sigh when he broke that kiss. Mamoru wanted to cuddle it seemed, laying down next to her while holding her closely still. It felt a little strange to Megumi to do this, considering how she was convinced he was some kind of monster before. Maybe it was her own insecurities? She wasn't too sure what she believed anymore. Mamoru wasn't the heartbreaker she thought he was, that was for sure. Still, he did some unsavory things... Maybe she should try and change him.

"Mamoru... how many girls have you fought before?" Megumi asked, "Have you really broken anyone? Or was that really all just talk?"

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Aug 13, 2012 1:13 am

Mamouru closed his eyes as they rested against one another. He was pretty certain that the two had settled down for the evening. At least for a while they would need some time to cool down. He listened to her words and smiled. "Fought?" He asked. "Only a few." Mamouru kissed Megumi's ear as he nuzzled her. "I'm a lover, not a fighter."

But that wasn't the end of Megumi's questioning. "Ahhh, Megumi-chan." He said. "It's not like I go in with the intention of trying to screw up a girl. It's just... We usually end up wanting different things and they can't handle it when it's time for us to part. I couldn't really tell me if I have broken a girl or not. I don't really even try and keep track of something like that." It was pretty true to. Only in the moment did he really try and go after a girl. Afterwards, it was as it was.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Mon Aug 13, 2012 4:17 am

"Ah... I see," Megumi said, "I kind of understand now." She shifted a bit as Mamoru got intimate, holding her close and kissing her ear, tickling her a little bit and making her blush. The idol felt kind of worn out after that rough sex. Very rarely had anyone been able to wear her out, and men almost never so. She usually lasted far longer than them. She felt confident that she outlasted Mamoru too, since she could force herself to keep on going, but she wasn't sure if Mamoru was up to it. She did want to leave him with a little bit left, just so she could talk to him.

"I always thought you liked breaking girls, but it seems you don't," she said, turning her head back a little bit, shifting her body so she lay more or less facing Mamoru. "You just like being dominant and on top, isn't that right? Maybe you like seeing a girl submit to you too. There's nothing wrong with that, so long as you don't take it too far." She looked into her eyes, her gaze getting a little steely. "Don't take it too far Mamoru. Doing what you did tonight is ok, maybe even getting a girl to submit to you too. But don't actually hurt them. I don't want to see you turning into something bad, not when you're already decent."

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Aug 13, 2012 5:54 am

"I don't know..." Mamouru said almost non chalantly. "It's just not something I think about. If you want to play shrink and find out if I have some issues..." Mamouru chuckled softly. "I just do what I do. There's just not a lot of girls out there who really can hold my attention for very long." Mamouru shrugged. "I'm not even sure if I'm looking for something long term, but...." Mamouru went silent for a while.

Mamouru laughed suddenly. "Ahh, Megumi-chan... Just a few hours ago you thought I was the worst that there was. Now you say I am decent? I'm glad you think so, even though I think your first assessment may be more accurate."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Mon Aug 13, 2012 6:28 am

"I don't think you have issues. I'm just reevaluating my opinion of you. You don't have to listen to what I'm saying," Megumi said, reaching her hand up and tapping Mamoru on the nose. She moved in a little bit closer, letting her body rub up against Mamoru's once more, slowly pushing her leg in between his and pressing her thigh against his crotch.

"Maybe it's because you fucked me so hard I kinda like you now," Megumi said playfully, teasing Mamoru a little bit both with her words and with her body, "But that can't be right... You haven't made me yours yet." She leaned in close, giving Mamoru a gentle kiss on the lips, before moving to his ear. "Think you can continue?"

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Aug 14, 2012 10:36 pm

Mamouru smiled as Megumi thought out loud. It was something he was used to. There were many girls who had a change of heart when it came to Mamouru, particularly after an evening in bed. But for a starlet like Megumi to have second thoughts, especially when she had so adamantly disliked him. "If you say so, Megumi-chan." Mamouru said as he began to feel her stir a bit. Was she hungry again?

He had his answer soon enough. "Oh? I guess I do have more work to do then..." He said as she pushed her lips against his. He kissed her back and shivered as she whispered in his ear. He then pushed his manhood against her thigh. "Mmm... for you, I think that I could be ready to go again." He said and smirked at Megumi as he tried to push her forward and push her on her back so that he could begin to go at her again, pushing his lips back against hers as his body was draped over hers.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Tue Aug 14, 2012 11:46 pm

Megumi gasped and giggled when Mamoru pushed back against her, feeling his hot manhood press against her leg as he pushed her onto her back once more, silencing her with a kiss. She pushed up against him, breaking their tender kiss. In a sense, she was being betrayed by her body. If her body didn't crave what Mamoru was doing to her so much, she wouldn't be liking him so either. Her bad opinion of him was dispelled by the responsibility he showed when dealing with Cassie, which was a good surprise to Megumi. But he still represented the cavalier playboy that she so disliked. And she had no delusions that once this night was over, they wouldn't be together. He was using her, despite her willing cooperation.

"Mamoru, in what way do you like me?" Megumi asked, "Is it as a person, or as a wrestler, or is it because I'm extremely attractive?" She wanted to hear his answer. Her hands slowly reached down and grabbed Mamoru's cock, stroking it gently to bring it hard once more, not caring that it might be very distracting to him as he formulated his answer.

Last edited by 265 on Tue Aug 14, 2012 11:47 pm; edited 1 time in total

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Aug 17, 2012 7:47 pm

Mamouru lifted himself up as she reached to grab his manhood. He panted softly and let out a soft moan as he tried to think about her question. He looked down at Megumi and smiled. I used to thinkt here was no one else in the world I liked more than myself." He licked his lips. "I don't know if that's true anymore, but I do knowthat when I look at you..."

Mamouru licked his lips and pushed away Megumi's hand. His cock was throbbing once more. He slowly began to push himself inside of Megumi, grunting hard as he did. "It's almost like looking into a mirror. Except of course, you have a much nicer rack than me." Mamouru smiled as he jerked himself forward to stuff himself into Megumi sharply as he began to work a rhythm.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next