by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 154 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 154 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Mamoru Vs. Megumi - The continuation

2 posters

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Mamoru Vs. Megumi - The continuation - Page 3 Empty Re: Mamoru Vs. Megumi - The continuation

Post by zxn666 Wed Jul 18, 2012 10:37 pm

Megumi couldn't let Mamoru take control. Her hands were occupied as was her mouth, so he faced only resistance in the form of squirming when Mamoru cupped her juicy ass and tried to force his fingers back inside her. She wasn't going to let him get in cleanly squeezing her thighs shut. Meanwhile her own hand had a grip on Mamoru's hardening cock, and began rubbing on it up and down, trying to get work the excited male into a frenzy. She kept Mamoru's tongue in her mouth by sucking on it and biting down, not enough to make him bleed but enough to hurt and distract him.

Mamoru began pushing to force her onto her back. Megumi wasn't going to let that happen without a fight. She pushed back, pressing her chest forward and trying to keep him at bay, even though she was slowly being overwhelmed by Mamoru's superior strength and her own handicap of not being able to use her legs. She needed another distraction. The hand cupping Mamoru's butt slowly began trying to work in between Mamoru's buttcheeks as Megumi tried to stick her middle finger into Mamoru!

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Mamoru Vs. Megumi - The continuation - Page 3 Empty Re: Mamoru Vs. Megumi - The continuation

Post by Tatyina Fri Jul 20, 2012 8:52 pm

Megumi was seriously assaulting on all fronts. She wasn't playing around and Mamouru's hard cock was proof enoug. He had to do somerhing though. When he felt her try to once more go for his ass, he knew what he had to do. He abandoned his hold on her butt and pulled his thig from her legs. He reached around to try and grap the wrist of the hand that was trying to penetrate his bum and pin it above her head. He would try and do the same wit the hand that was pumping his length as well and hold her pinned down and on her back with him straddling her as he tried to remove his tongue from her grip.

"You're an amazing woman, Megumi-chan!" He would say if he pinned her down. "Your fierce fighting is making me so hard! I want... You to feel it properly, how excited you're making me!"

Mamouru would then try his best to force his stiff mast up against Megumi's pussy and beyond.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Sat Jul 21, 2012 5:17 pm

Megumi grunted when Mamoru grabbed her hands, unable to resist his strength as he shoved her hands away from his ass and his member. She struggled by pushing back, but Mamoru muscled her onto her back and pinned her down before pulling his tongue out from Megumi's mouth with a popping sound.

Megumi felt Mamoru trying to penetrate her with his cock. "No," she said, closing her legs and trying to stop him. Mamoru kept on pushing though and within a few moments Megumi's legs parted just enough for his penis to push against her sex. Megumi moaned, blushing as the burning hot member pushed inside of her. She seemed to offer only little resistance.

Then suddenly Megumi snap her legs up around Mamoru's waist. "You wanna fuck me so badly? Let's see if you can handle me first!" Megumi said, before pulling Mamoru in deep and impaling herself on his cock, forcefully keeping his entire length inside of her by trapping him with her legs, and using her pussy to furiously milk Mamoru's cock!

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Jul 22, 2012 7:05 am

"H-Hooooo-Shit!" Mouu cried out as he felt Megumi take in his full length. She was good, the way she was working him and it took a lott of will power not to give in and cum right there. But he couldn't give in that easily. "You're aahhhnn...Amazing, Megumi-ch-chaahn!"

Mamouru panted hotly against her and pressed down hard against one of her wrists and tried to pull up her other wrist and force it onto her tit. If he could manage that, he would try it with the other arm as well so he was pushing up against her breasts while still pinning down her arms.

Mamouru was trying to get a good amount of leverage so that he could lift his hips up off the bed a good ways even with Megumi's legs coiled around him and then force himself downward to pound his lredy encapsulted dick deeper into her and he would try and pound her that way like a jaackhammer to see which method worked better. The vccuum orr the jackhammer.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Sun Jul 22, 2012 4:16 pm

Megumi grunted as Mamoru began pushing her arms around, fighting with him but getting outmuscled as Mamoru put her arms in a trap underneath her breasts, pushing up on them and making Megumi blush as her perfect orbs got shoved upwards towards her face. She tried pulling deeper against Mamoru but he was pulling himself out slightly, lifting them up before dropping down and jackhammering into her sex! Megumi let out a yell of pleasure and pain, not expecting Mamoru to be able to fuck her still. She kept her legs strong, gritting her teeth as she clenched her vaginal muscles in an attempt to keep on milking Mamoru's cock.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Jul 22, 2012 5:06 pm

Mmouru panted hard and each time he lifted her up and jackhmmerred her down, he let out a hue grunt. His face, too was beet red as he really put a strain on himself as he tried to spear Megumi.

"Haaaaaaah! S-Shit! M-megumi hrnnnnggghh chaaan!"

Mamouru groaned. His dick throbbed with desire and he had to fight back with everything he had not to cum. "Why... Hrnnn... Don't.... We... Haaaah cum... Together.. Rgggh.. Enjoy... First one... Ha-haaaa! Long... Night! Hrnnnngh!"

maybe she was close too? It was a bit of a bluff, his last hope of salvaging round one.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Mon Jul 23, 2012 3:06 am

Mamoru was really putting in a lot of effort into trying to crush Megumi, but the idol was resisting and it was obvious to her that Mamoru wasn't going to last much longer. He was vigorous but did not know his own strength. Megumi panted, moaning in pleasure, her hands pushing up against her perfect breasts and scraping her hard and erect nipples. But Megumi could resist cumming for now.

"Y-yes Mamoru, make me cum! Let's cum together!" she moaned, as if completely into it. But it was a trap. The second Mamoru came, Megumi would attempt to twist to the side and reverse positions on Mamoru so she was on top straddling his manhood. Then, while Mamoru came, she would pump herself up and down, trying to draw out the orgasm and suck out as much of Mamoru's cum as she could

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Jul 23, 2012 4:53 pm

Mamouru didn't know or care that it was a trap. He couldn't hold it ny longer. He clenched his teeth as hewas brought to a hard orgasm. He came like a faucet, exploding inside of Megumi. His knees gave and she was able to ride him hard, milking him. But even in his haze, he knew she HAD to be close as well. While he was on his back and cumming hard, he threw Megumi's wrists and tried to quickly shoot his hand forward and get his finger's on her clit to try and rapidly tease her and push her over the bring as well!

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Mon Jul 23, 2012 8:31 pm

Megumi felt Mamoru explode inside her, gritting her teeth hard to keep from cumming herself. She felt his hot and sticky man-seed pushing deep into her tight sex. She clenched a little bit involuntarily, panting as she continued to ride his cock and squeeze out every last drop. She expected Mamoru to be close to passing out after that.

She didn't expect Mamoru to reach in and poke her exposed and sexually overstimulated clit. Megumi let out a surprised moan, her hips moving uncontrollably as she rode herself closer and closer into an orgasm. Finally she couldn't take it anymore. She let out a cry, lifting herself off of Mamoru's cock, then pointed her sex up at his body as she came hard, squirting out of her sex and shooting most of Mamoru's cum and her own girl cum all over the man's chest.

"hah... Looks like I outfucked you Mamoru," Megumi said, panting, "What do you think? Submit?"

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Jul 26, 2012 6:54 pm

Mamouru panted and looked up at Megumi with a haggard, yet wry smile. He reched up to pul her close to him and wrap his arms in a sweet embrace. "You came too, Megumi-chan..." He said. "But... you were wonderful. I'll have to be on guard from now on..." He leaned forward and tried to suckly on her earlobe for just a mometn. "It's a marathon, not a sprint anyway, Megumi-chan." He taunted. He was about to go in for a gentle kiss on her lips when he head his phone suddenly ring.

His eyes widened. He instinctively put his phone in his pocket and didn't realize it. The phone wasn't loud, but it was definitely making noise and he had set his ring tones for different people so he knew who to answer and who to ignore without even checking. It was Cassie. She was probably wonderign where he was. Shit! The match was about her and he'd gone and lost himself in his diseire to fuck Megumi. He messed up bad and gave Megumi an apologetic look.

"Shit, shit, shit..." He cursed uncharacteristically. "Megumi-chan I must...' He said and rolled out of bed, stumbling wearily to the phone as his cock still dripped from his hard orgasm.

He grabbed the phone and quickly answered it, trying to be discreet. Megumi would most likely be able to hear his side of the conversation though.

"M... Moshi moshi?"

"Cassie-san!? How are you doing?"

"Is everything alright? It's a little late."

"Ahh... I was hoping you watched! Yes, she definitely lives up to her reputation. I thought I did well, but do you see now how certain tactics could be a helpful addition to your repetoire? That was the point of the match, after all."

"What would you do if you if you had to fight Taylor-san? There's a good chance you may have to fight more of your friends. I know it's difficult but you may have to make tough decisions in the ring. Once you gain some confidence, then you won't have to do things like that, I promise."

"You won't hurt them seriously, Cassie-san! Yes, this is serious but you have the talent to compete seriously!"

"You can't be worried about that, Cassie-san. Injuries can happen even if all precautions are taken. You have to keep injury off your mind. That's when they tend to happen the most often. Wrestling is all about mindset."

"Huh? But weren't you just... Cassie-san." He sighed.

"Wait... What? But... Cassie-san! I... Can't I at least see you before you leave? Can't we keep in touch while you're gone? Are you sure you have to go?"

"What? But.. Cassie-san! I won't be... I don't have... You aren't any trouble at all! I wouldn't be where I am right now with out you!" He paused. "I don't want you to go, but I won't stop you. I doubt I could anyway but... I wish
you'd stay."

"What!? How long have you been planning this!?"

"Fine... Fine... I wish you would have told me in person though. It would have been nice to see you before
you leave. I'll miss you, Cassie-san..."

"I know but... Yes. That's fine. At least call me when you're going to return. Could you at least do that for me?"

"Goodbye, Cassie-san. Have a safe trip."

Mamouru hung up and looked at his phone. He shut it off and threw it on his clothes. He then sighed and turned back to look at Megumi. He was sort of afraid to see the expression on her face. She very well could throw him out but... he had to take that call.

Last edited by 445 on Thu Jul 26, 2012 7:07 pm; edited 1 time in total

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next