by Diesel_Electric_Razor Today at 3:02 pm

» The House That Vander Built - Abigail Le Grande vs. Kurt Vander
by Yori Yesterday at 3:56 am

» New Genesis: Kairi Kamiya vs Elliot Gemina
by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 147 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 145 Guests :: 2 Bots

Diesel_Electric_Razor, ihateocrecolors

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Bye, Mamouru

Go down

Bye, Mamouru Empty Bye, Mamouru

Post by Bluemouse Fri Jul 06, 2012 6:48 am

Cassie's thumb hesitated over the call button. Mamouru's name showed across her phone, all she had to do was press the button and tell him her news. She had to swallow the lump in her throat first, though she didn't know if it was because she was leaving, or because of the woman he was with at the moment.

She held her breath. Here goes nothing.

"M... Moshi moshi?"

"Hey."

"Cassie-san!? How are you doing?"

There was an awkward pause.

"Is everything alright? It's a little late."

"Yeah, everything is good, I just wanted to call you. You know, and tell you that... you did a good job. You did really well. Megumi's pretty tough, right? She's the best."

"Ahh... I was hoping you watched! Yes, she definitely lives up to her reputation. I thought I did well, but do you see now how certain tactics could be a helpful addition to your repertoire? That was the point of the match, after all."

"Um... I think so... But I could never do those things to Megumi, because we're friends. S-sort of... I think. Um..."

"What would you do if you if you had to fight Taylor-san? There's a good chance you may have to fight more of your friends. I know it's difficult but you may have to make tough decisions in the ring. Once you gain some confidence, then you won't have to do things like that, I promise."

"Eh... I-I-I couldn't... I'd never fight Taylor. Not... not like that. We fight... fought all the time, but... things are different here. Everyone's really serious and people aren't afraid to hurt people, and.. Mamouru that's just not me. I can't just hurt people because I want to win, not like that. Not for real. Um... look, there's something I should tell you."

"You won't hurt them seriously, Cassie-san! Yes, this is serious but you have the talent to compete seriously!"

"But what if I DO?"

"You can't be worried about that, Cassie-san. Injuries can happen even if all precautions are taken. You have to keep injury off your mind. That's when they tend to happen the most often. Wrestling is all about mindset."

"I'm not worried about injuries..."

"Huh? But weren't you just... Cassie-san." He sighed.

"Mamouru, I'm going home. For a while. I just miss my family so much, and I just really feel like I need to be there. For a while. I don't know when I'll be back but don't think I don't appreciate everything you've done for me because I do, I really do, I just need to... be... there."

"Wait... What? But... Cassie-san! I... Can't I at least see you before you leave? Can't we keep in touch while you're gone? Are you sure you have to go?"

"U-uh... I... I-I'm not so sure that's a good idea, Mamouru. I just need to get away. You know? And... you'll be fine, you've got other girls to manage. They're probably less trouble than me, right?"

"What? But.. Cassie-san! I won't be... I don't have... You aren't any trouble at all! I wouldn't be where I am right now with out you!" He paused. "I don't want you to go, but I won't stop you. I doubt I could anyway but... I wish
you'd stay."

"I already bought my plane ticket."

"What!? How long have you been planning this!?"

"J-just a couple days. I didn't want to tell you before your match. I wanted you to be focused. It's not... it's not because of you, I've just never been away from home for this long before. I'm new at being a grown up."

"Fine... Fine... I wish you would have told me in person though. It would have been nice to see you before
you leave. I'll miss you, Cassie-san..."

"Haha, it's only been a few days, don't be silly. I'm sorry, though... I'll see you when I get back, okay?"

"I know but... Yes. That's fine. At least call me when you're going to return. Could you at least do that for me?"

"Um... yeah. Yeah, of course I can. I'm going to go, okay? Say hi to... um... Bye, Mamouru, I'll see you soon."

"Goodbye, Cassie-san. Have a safe trip."

"Bye."

She hung up. She didn't have the heart to tell him that she wasn't sure if she was coming back.

Last edited by 1167 on Thu Nov 21, 2013 5:19 pm; edited 2 times in total

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down