by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:44 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:35 pm

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:31 pm

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:26 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 147 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 145 Guests :: 3 Bots

Deus001, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Cowboys & Paralegals

2 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Cowboys & Paralegals - Page 6 Empty Re: Cowboys & Paralegals

Post by Lobo Fri Aug 17, 2012 1:10 am

Clyde was sound asleep on the bed with Mercy, having a surprisingly peaceful and pleasant slumber with the pink haired woman, finding comfort in being able to share a bed with someone again, something he really missed doing, something he wanted to have again. But more importantly, tonight was the first night Clyde was able to actually sleep in peace without staying up till 3 a.m. with a his old lover still hovering in his mind. Maybe things would be different. Maybe he really could move on. Maybe there really was hope.

Then came the rude awakening.

"Get up! get up! get up!"
Was all Clyde ringing loudly through his ears as Mercy screamed at him, making Clyde's eyes shoot wide open as he sat up and sprung out of bed to stumble onto his feet, frantically looking around the room in a startled panic of sorts with his fists balled up. "Huzzah-Huh!? WhatWhatWhatWHAT!?!?!? Clyde let out in a recently awakened alarm, thinking there was a fire or they were under attack, but would find nothing except for a topless Mercy struggling to get her pants on.

Clyde could only stare at Mercy as he found no danger in the room, wondering what the hell was going on or what was wrong with her. Looking at her with a startled look in his eyes from the recent scare.

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Aug 18, 2012 4:34 pm

Mercy tried desperately to pull her pants on with one arm, fuinally turnign arounf when Clyde stood up so that she wouldn'e expose her chest and still be able to use both hands. She wasn't sure WHY she felt overwhelmed by modesty. It was all too clear that the two of them had engaged last night but perhaps that made it even worse. She barely caught a glimpse of the guy but he certainly wasn't someone she would have slept with if she had been in her right mind.

"Y-You need to get out. Get dressed and go. Just go now." She tried to speak in the calmest voice possible. She didn't want to freak out, but she was almost shaking trying to hold it in. She got her pants on and folded a hand back over her chest as she looked for her bra, not even able to spare glances at Clyde. "I don't know what happened." She began. "And... I .. just.. please just go." She said again, finding her bra and snatching it up before heading to the bathroom and slamming the door shut. She fell against the side of the door and slid onto the cold tile floor. She stuffed her hands in her face and began to softly hyperventilate into her palms as she tried to figure out exactly what happened. Her aching head was spinning with dizziness at the thought of having a drunken one night stand.

Suddenly her eyes widened and she threw on her bra as quickly as possible and swung open the door. "God, please tell me you at least used a condom!?" She yelled nervously.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sun Aug 19, 2012 3:17 pm

Clyde didn't know at all what to say when Mercy sheepishly turned around to hide her exposed chest and now calmly told him to get of the room, leaving him speechless at Mercy's sudden change of attitude from last night. He just stood there, looking at Mercy in confusion and worry at she was acting right now. Finally after getting her pants back on, everything came together when Mercy revealed that she didn't know what happened. It didn't take long for Clyde to realize that alcohol was a major factor in Mercy's decisions last night and Clyde could vaguely remember her drinking quite a bit.

"B-But... Hey..." He'd let out as Mercy got her bra on and headed for the bathroom, extending his arm out slightly as if to put a hand on her shoulder, but he didn't, he just let her walk on by, cringing a bit once she slammed the door behind her. Clyde could only release a sigh from that point, feeling pretty shitty right about now and quite worried about Mercy for the deeply troubled look on her face, reminded Clyde of the way Heather got their last night together. He really had a knack for making girls happy. He felt like a freak right now. A mistake that wasn't supposed to happen. A horrible chapter in someone's life they wanted nothing more than to completely forget about and pretend that it never happened. That was him right now.

Clyde wanted to say something to Mercy. He wanted to calm her down regardless if she wasn't the same girl from last night who seemed to warm up to him at the very end. But he knew when he wasn't wanted around and feared that trying to fix the situation would only make things worse. So in defeat, Clyde got ready to leave. [size=85:o07kjnh8]"...Fuck me..." He mumbled under his breath as he put on his jeans and shirt, then his boots, trenchcoat and hat, really wishing he could help this girl, but was far too afraid of making things worse than they already were for her.

Eventually though, Mercy came out the bathroom door in a panic, yelling out her question in fear of what happened with this stranger she didn't know. "Yeah... I did..." He'd mutter out calmly but loud enough for her to hear before opening the door to leave, only to turn back to Mercy with a look of regret and concern in his eyes,trying to think of something to say.

"...I... I didn't hurt you in any way, Ma'am. I swear." He told her in an apologetic tone. "And I'm sorry that this wasn't what you wanted..." He'd apologize again, feeling pretty shitty that it took getting drunk for Mercy to like him. But then again, even drunk she probably never did. "You gon be alright?"

Last edited by 621 on Sun Aug 19, 2012 3:22 pm; edited 1 time in total

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Aug 20, 2012 12:52 am

Mercy let out a sigh of relief at Clyde's answer. "Hoooooh, thank God." Mercy exclaimed she then looked down and saw that she was only wearing a bra and blushed deeply. She rushed over to where she had tossed her clothes and began to quickly button up her shirt and put on her coat.

When Clyde began to protest, Mercy shook her head. "No no no. just don't." She glanced up at him. "I know what this is. I .. just want to forget about it and get on with my day. Shit... I need to get to a pharmacy... And ugh..." Mercy's eyes widened. "Where's my!?" She found her mp3 player and rushed over to it, cradling her mp3 player tightly and immediately stuffing her ears with the buds and letting a smile cross her face.

Mercy then looked at Clyde and sighed. "Please.." She said, looking him over. "Just go... I .. want to be alone."

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Wed Sep 12, 2012 2:57 pm

Clyde let out brief chuckle towards Mercy's words of relief, finding the manner of expression to be a bit amusing, even though he understood how she must of felt knowing that this stranger she had spent the night with had used protection. Even with her wanting him gone though, Clyde tried to be polite and turned his head away when he saw how embarrassed Mercy was to be seen half naked. It took some effort not to stare though, Mercy was a rather beautiful woman with a very nice body. He'd make love to her again if he could. If she'd let him. Still he kept his eyes on the opened door in front of him.

He couldn't help but frown deeply though when Mercy cut his apologies off, unable to help but feel rather dirty about the whole situation now, even though last night with Mercy was amazing. What the hell happened to him? The Old Clyde Gastin would have never felt this sort of remorse in banging a drunk hottie and then leaving her the next day. The Old Clyde Gastin was a loner, a rolling stone, a player, a shameless rogue who used to break hearts with a sly grin and never look back. That was the man he used to be until She came along and destroyed that person.

Clyde didn't want to love anyone but Heather, but he knew their love was dead and that she had officially moved on. He would have to do the same. Even though he feared he would fuck things up again in a new relationship, he wanted to try again and find someone new, someone he could build a life with. But maybe it was the desire to fill this void that got his hopes to high in starting something with Mercy. He barely knew her, or very much about her. Let alone her name, which she didn't even want to share.

He heard her pleas, he had to leave. "Heh. Me too." He'd joke to himself before he began to step out the door. "Take it easy on the whiskey next time and... Try to loosen up more. You were a beast in bed by the way! Later!" He'd add before turning to her with a teasing grin and the intent to irk her just a bit to hopefully get her out of her current feelings of panic and worry. He then stepped through the door and made his way into hallway, intending to go downstairs, head out the door and find the nearest bar to Tokyo drink his troubles away once again.

Last edited by 621 on Wed Sep 12, 2012 2:58 pm; edited 1 time in total

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6