by ARStudios2000 Today at 4:52 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 1:32 am

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:19 am

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:12 am

Who is online?
In total there are 212 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 211 Guests :: 3 Bots

ARStudios2000

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Cowboys & Paralegals

2 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Cowboys & Paralegals - Page 2 Empty Re: Cowboys & Paralegals

Post by Lobo Fri Jul 06, 2012 7:32 pm

"Heh. Right..." Clyde would reply to Mercy's command to not call her Darlin, he expected to get reaction like this out of her, it was fun to tease Mercy, but he would comply with not calling her that again. He'd prefer to know her name, but it was clear that she didn't want to give it to him. Not yet at least. But with how tipsy she was right now that might be pretty easy.

"Yeah I get that a lot..." Clyde would reply smugly before he scratched his chin towards her other statement. "I don't think you'll be dissapointed. I aim to please. More worried about you anyway. You don't seem like the type of girl that could handle me..." Said Clyde teasingly to Mercy before he listened to her statement regarding where they could go, having no trouble with heading towards a love Motel.

When Clyde put his arm around Mercy's waist, he felt her shudder and would pull back the moment she gave him that gentle nudge. He wanted to get comfortable tonight as well, but he didn't want to make Mercy feel uncomfortable either, so he backed off, but he still couldn't help but worry about her a bit as she stumbled around the way she did. Clearly not a drinker like he thought. "Huh? Oh!" He'd let out as he looked to her and saw her tapping her foot in annoyance, wondering what he did now. But he would be pleased to discover that she was going to allow a hand to be held. So Clyde stuck his hand out and let Mercy grab him by the wrist to lead them both out of the bar, causing Clyde to smirk in amusement towards the way this girl acted. She was trouble but kind of fun in a way.

Clyde could only sigh lightly as Mercy dragged him out of the bar. This troublesome girl was something else but considering the kind of comfort Clyde desired to get through his troubles, she seemed worth it for one night.

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Jul 06, 2012 7:48 pm

Mercy rolled her eyes at Clyde's comment as she lifted up her hand to hail a cab. "Please. I'll be the judge of that." It had been a while since she'd done it with a man, but still. She didn't like his insinuation and furrowed her brow. "I'm pretty sure I'll be fine." She said sharply.

She let go of his wrist and pushed her hand backwards to press against his abs and run her palm crudely down his body until she was grabbing at his package like it was a piece of fruit she was deciding whether or not she wanted to purchase. As the cab shifted out of traffic and parked at the curb, she opened the door with her free hand and slid in, folding both her arms up as she began to rattle off some Japanese to the cab driver. She turned to Clyde and looked at him sharply. "You better be quick with that condom too." She said in a low tone. "And there's definitely going to be some rules laid down before we get going." She then let out a sigh and leaned her head against the window pane. She still wasn't sure exactly what she was doing but her rosy cheeks and quickening heart beat gave her the confidence to press on.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Fri Jul 06, 2012 8:04 pm

"Just messin' with ya missy, heh. You should lighten up a bit. Relax." Clyde would say in response to Mercy's first set of words, this girl just seemed a bit too uptight for her own good. While Clyde was barely keeping himself together, he still managed to force a brighter mood on himself, maybe he could brighten up this girl too if she let him.

His eyes widened though when he felt her hand upon his abdomen, jetting up on his toes slightly when she grabbed his package that grew a bit eager from the touch she gave him, blushing instantly as she felt him up like this. He felt like a cow up for auction or something with the way she inspected him, but whatever. Seeing the cab pull up, Clyde would wait until Mercy was in before he joined her inside, closing the door behind him, but once again, Mercy had something to lay down on him, telling him he needed a condom, making Clyde's widen as he realized he didn't have one, along with having not used one in such a long time. And then Mercy had rules too!? Lord have mercy! All this made Clyde sink in his chair a little and just sigh. God she was a hard woman to please.

So Clyde eased in his seat next to Mercy, giving her some space while not sitting really far away. "Rules?" He'd ask with his eyebrow raised a bit, never had to deal with rules before.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Jul 06, 2012 8:54 pm

Mercy eyed Clyde out of the corner of her eye as she tried to maintain an indifferent air about her. Her arms were tucked neatly under her petite chest while she mulled things over in her head, ignoring Clyde's words for now. Finally when she thought he'd been left hanging long enough, she turned and looked at him. "Yes, rules. We can discuss them once we're in the hotel. Just keep in mind, I have certain expectations and want things to be a certain way. You're here for me, got that? You should be thankful I'm even doing this."

Mercy turned her head and blushed. Her voice cracked every so slightly. "It's certainly not because I'm desperate! I'm just feeling... adventurous. Yes. That's it. So... keep all that in mind." Mercy nodded to her reflection in the Cab window. Everything was set, even if she was beginning to feel a bit nervous.

The cab eased to a stop and she got out, not bothering to wait for Clyde to get out and shut her door. She looked up at the "Love Hotel" and let out a soft sigh. She licked her lips, lowered her head and trudged into the building. She nervously rattled off some Japanese as discreetly as possible. She was feeling a little embarrassed coming here. She then pointed a thumb at Clyde and turned to make her way to the room after being given a key. "I told her you would take care of it. I'll be up in the room. "

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Fri Jul 06, 2012 9:30 pm

Clyde hoped for an answer, but Mercy was clearly mulling over things in her head. Did she not even know her own rules? Was she scared or just nervous? Clyde wasn't sure and the actions of this woman only left him more and more perplexed until finally she answered, telling him she had certain expectations and things to be done a certain way, telling him that he was here for her and that he should be thankful she was even doing this. Taking all that in left Clyde staring at Mercy with his mouth hanging open slightly, the way she was talking to him, her attitude, it all seemed way too familiar to Clyde. Was this some sort of bad joke?

He didn't notice that she was blushing, but he felt he now knew the type of girl Mercy really was just by the way she was speaking to him, sounding like she was trying to reassure assure herself more than him. Clyde was familiar with that. But If Mercy was desperate, she wasn't alone since Clyde started out pretty desperate today, granted he'd never tell Mercy that and make her feel bad. "...I'll... Keep all that in mind..." He'd tell her. "You ain't gotta remind me that I'm here for you though... Trust me on that..." He'd add while he slumped his seat and looked away from Mercy, a girl he was obviously attracted to despite how uptight she was, which was why he put up with her, along with being desperate too,

Arriving at the Love Hotel, Clyde got out of the cab and followed Mercy inside, letting her talk to the people upfront in Japanese before she finally addressed him revealed that she was going to let him take care of the bill, once again making Clyde's eyes just bulge out. "W-Wh..." He'd let out while staring at Mercy in disbelief as she walked away. The nerve of this woman. He couldn't believe her.

"That woman... Is.... Impossible..." Clyde would mutter bitterly. All this to get laid!? Geez! He was almost flat broke now after having paid for the room and the damn condom, Why Was he Putting up with her!? Clyde didn't know, maybe he was just unwilling to really argue anymore when everything else around him felt so pointless now and the only thing he knew he had to make all his troubles go away for even a moment was just Sex and Alcohol. Mercy was just a whole nother problem.

So Clyde stomped his way upstairs to head towards the room, forgetting all about sex with Mercy for a moment. He had it. He was going to put his foot down, swing that door open and tell her like it is. But he stopped at the foot of that door and didn't just kick it open. He took a deep breath, sighed and just knocked on the door.

"It's Me. I'm comin in..." He'd say sternly before opening the door slowly, not sure if she was done getting ready yet.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Jul 06, 2012 9:47 pm

"Yeah..." The voic e said, less tersely than before. "Come on in." Mercy had found a lamp in the corner of the room and left the lights off otherwise, leaving shadows to creep along and wash them in a soft darkness. Mercy had also found the mini bar and extracted two shot glasses and bottle of some alcohol she wasn't sure of.

When Clyde entered, she had taken off her suite coat leaving her in her tie and dress shirt, slacks and socks. She stood up and walked over to him and handed him the shot. She lifted her glass and nodded. "Here. Before we... you know..." She said and clinked Clyde's glass and downed a shot.

She then stumbled back to the chair and leaned against the back of it and looked Clyde over cautiously. "Ok then..." She said.

"I'm on top. That may be subject to change if I don't feel like doing the work anymore. You'll have to do your own fluffing beyond a little bit of touching. Maybe. No hand jobs and certainly no blowjobs. Understand? Don't touch the ears. The ears are off limits." She said touching the tip of her ear. I don't know if I'm ready for kissing, so for now no kissing above the neck, understand? I'm free to change that rule as I like, you are not. Otherwise, you're free to explore my body as you see fit with your hands and mouth. You're not to cum while you're inside of me either, understand? You'll wait until I'm finished and then you can finish yourself off by hand. If you absolutely MUST cum, then tell me so I can remove myself from you. That's very important."

Mercy then let out a sigh and looked down. "That's not so bad, is it?" She said with a half hearted smile." Now." She began again as she tugged at her tie. "How would you like me? Do you want to undress me? Do you want us to e naked or just lose enough clothes to get down to business?Mercy loosened her tie and began to undo the buttons enough so that her bra and perky tits were exposed a little as she tried her best to flash Clyde a sexy look.

Then her eyes suddenly widened. "Oh! Yes... The glasses stay on and..." She pulled her mp3 player out of of her breast pocket. "This stays on too. No touching."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Fri Jul 06, 2012 10:25 pm

The tone of Mercy's response to his words was surprising, it didn't sound as bossy or sour, maybe she was drinking again. Clyde didn't know but when he opened the door and stepped inside the dimly lit room and saw Mercy standing there with 2 glasses of alcohol, no longer wearing her coat either. Mercy definitely caught Clyde off guard with this but he took the glass and quickly downed the shot just as she did, watching as she stumbled back against a chair, making Clyde just shake his head in disbelief. And then came Mercy's long list of rules.

In a matter of seconds, Mercy laid down all her Do's and Don't for Clyde, staring at her blankly as she just went off on her little rules that weren't unreasonable, but the nature of it just dumbfounded Clyde, especially with the ears thing, she definitely put some thought into this, and it was kind of cute and amusing. After the instructions, Clyde could only stare at Mercy and scratch the back his head nervously as she asked him if he wanted her Naked or Semi-Naked. Clyde just rolled his eyes and began to remove his trenchcoat, hat, Cowboy Boots and shit, leaving himself in just his Blue Jeans for now.

"Don't worry... I never go for the ears so I ain't gon be touching the Ipod... But..." Clyde would say as she made his way over to Mercy, expecting her to be rather nervous about this but he was going to try and get her to relax, so he tried to get up close to her and wrap his arms around her waist before pulling her in close, looking at her with small smirk.

"...Have... You done this before? You're too nervous, ya need to relax girl. Can't be Business before Pleasure on somethin' like this. Just go with the flow of things and not think about it so much... That ruins the mood..." He'd tell her if he managed to get ahold of her, "I'd like ya ta' not be so tense..." He'd add before trying to brush away a lock of hair that covered her neck, leaning to try and slowly and softly peck at neck if she allowed him.

Last edited by 621 on Fri Jul 06, 2012 10:25 pm; edited 1 time in total

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Jul 06, 2012 11:02 pm

Mercy looked on him as he took off his shirt. With out his bulky clothes, he was slightly more attractive. She let her eyes splash up and down his form as he spoke. Her mouth opened and her heart began to beat as she felt him wrap his arms around him. When their thighs pressed together, she shifted her body to feel whether or not he was beginning to get hard. Her hand slipped down and she began to cup him over the jeans.

But at his next words, she furrows her brow. She stiffened up. She felt his kiss and and shivered softly, letting out a soft breath. She then brusquely shoved him with her free hand and pressed the palm of her hand flat against his chest to guide him back to the bed so she could push him onto his back.

"I'd like for you to not ask stupid questions." She said and stepped forward. She reached her hand into her shirt and pulled out her bra, leaving her chest exposed behind her shirt and tie. She zipped down her dress slacks and let them straddle her hips. "Pants. Off." She said. Her face was getting flush and she was panting as she climbed onto the bed. "I'll do this... how I want." She said and while Clyde was removing his pants, she closed her eyes, lifted up her hand and turned up the volume on her mp3 player. She tilted her head back, closed her eyes and let the music roll into her head as her lisp began to quiver. She didn't need to hear his voice for the moment. She just had to prepare... for having sex... with a complete stranger.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Fri Jul 06, 2012 11:29 pm

If Mercy found Clyde a bit more attractive now that he ditched the Trenchcoat and Hat, he wouldn't notice, but he did find himself admiring her body as she undid the buttons on her shirt to reveal her ample chest behind her bra. The two then got up close as Clyde held Mercy, his already stiffened manhood hardening through his jeans as Mercy cupped him, enjoying her touch.

But just after delivering that soft peck to Mercy's neck, Clyde would find himself shoved down onto the bed by Mercy, the sudden action catching him off guard as he looked up at the pink haired girl and watched her remove her bra, her perky chest now covered by her shirt, making Clyde's cheeks blush lightly as his breath grew heavy. He would zone out a bit as he watched her pull down her slacks before being told to remove his pants.

"O-Oh Oh. Right!" He'd comply before removing his jeans and then finally his boxers to end up commando on the bed with Mercy, noting how she said she was going to do this how she wanted, knowing by the tone of her voice that her mind was set and he couldn't argue. He was going to have to follow her lead, even though he could clearly see she was a bit nervous.

He couldn't help but wonder though what her deal was with that Mp3 Player.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Jul 07, 2012 8:50 am

Mercy let one eye open as she watched Clyde undress himself. She gazed upon his stiff mast and thought about what it would feel like inside of her. Her free hand went down and nestled its way between her unzipped pants and her underwear and pressed softly against her inner thigh. She was beginning to wetten a little bit. She turned the volume down on her mp3 player and let it slide back into her breast pocket.

"O-Ok... get it on!" She said and leaned over so she was on all fours. She slid one leg out of her pants and exposed part of her modest panties. She then pushed out a hand and curiously grabbed Clyde's shaft while she waited for him to open the package containing the condom. She let her fingers wrap around it and then gave it a few tugs up and down gently enough. She pulled away and trailed a finger down his thigh as she bit her lip. She was fixated on it for a moment before turning her head. She sat up quickly and pulled out her mop3 player and quickly began to busy herself with finding the perfect mood music to listen to while Clyde got the condom on.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next