» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 2:38 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 2:34 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Kookio Today at 10:05 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Kookio Today at 9:53 am

» Yori Takibi vs. Birbie Becky - The Blazing Winds Will Rage!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 5:13 am

Who is online?
In total there are 152 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 149 Guests :: 3 Bots

Old_Man_Tai, ScyldScefing, Simone

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 10:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Natasha Han Vs. Emily Nelson ~ Second Meeting

2 posters

Page 5 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Natasha Han Vs. Emily Nelson ~ Second Meeting - Page 5 Empty Re: Natasha Han Vs. Emily Nelson ~ Second Meeting

Post by Alexandra Wed Aug 29, 2012 11:43 pm

Within seconds, Natasha was thrown to the mat, finding herself suddenly tied up in Emily's armbar. She yelled angrily, a hint of pain in her voice as the Scotswoman wrenched her arm out.

"Never!" She yelled back, defiant even with the position she was stuck in.
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Natasha Han Vs. Emily Nelson ~ Second Meeting - Page 5 Empty Re: Natasha Han Vs. Emily Nelson ~ Second Meeting

Post by Underdog21 Mon Sep 03, 2012 4:58 am

Emily frowned at Natasha's stubbornness. Gritting her teeth, she tightened the armbar, leaning back a little to twist even further at Natasha's arm, to try to wrench a submission from her, though she had a sinking feeling that the Russian was tough enough to resist this as well.

"Give up!" she shouted again. If Natasha still refused to submit, however, then Emily would stand back up, and, pulling Natasha to her feet, would try to whip her towards the ropes.

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Wed Sep 05, 2012 12:42 am

Natasha grit her teeth harder, but it seemed Emily had the armbar locked in pretty good. The Russian could feel her rival yanking on her arm, threatening to jerk it right out of the socket, and so, Nastasha did the only thing she could in this situation.

"Nn...fine! I am submitting!" She shouted, hoping that Emily would let her go fast.
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Underdog21 Fri Sep 07, 2012 11:57 pm

Upon hearing the magic words, Emily took a deep breath and let Natasha's arm go. The Scotswoman rolled onto her back, taking a breather after that quick bout.

"I thought ye'd last longer than that," she teased Natasha. "I hope you aren't going easy on me, Nat."

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Sat Sep 08, 2012 4:51 am

Once Emily let go of her arm, Natasha rolled onto her side, facing away from her. She curled up slightly, rubbing her arm a little bit to bring the life back to it. She glanced back over her shoulder at Emily, putting on a brave smirk at her friend and rival.

"Nyet..." She teased back at Emily, giving her a slow wink. "Why would I be of the going easy on you?"
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Underdog21 Mon Sep 10, 2012 8:33 pm

Slowly, Emily rolled up to to a sitting position, still smiling as she brushed her hair out from the front of her face. "Oh, I dinno," she replied. "I just remember ye being able tae last a lot longer when last we threw down. Plus, ye always did have the reputation as a tough girl back in Wrestle Angels."

She stretched a little, allowing herself to take a little breather before going on to the next round. "D'ye ever miss the old league, Nat? Not that I'm disliking AFW, mind..."

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Mon Sep 10, 2012 11:09 pm

Natasha began to sit up, still rubbing her arm, giving Emily a small shrug. "Most days I am of missing the old league. The AFW is not too bad, but...it is not always exactly to my tates, da?"

She brushed aside some of her own hair, beginning to rise up to her feet. "I am not big fan of all the sex and the fuckings. But, as long as I am keeping out of it, I am okay. It is not like there is option to go somewhere else."
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Underdog21 Mon Sep 10, 2012 11:22 pm

Although it was nice to hear that Natasha shared some of her opinions about AFW, Emily still blushed slightly at the mention of the seedier aspects of the league. Truth to be told, Emily had had to fight hard to land a contract here, and one of the things that had made the transition difficult was her steadfast refusal to ever participate in any of the hentai matches. She was still glad that that had been sorted out, though she couldn't help but shake the feeling being involved with the AFW had already muddied her name by simple association.

"Aye, well...you're right about there being nowhere else," she said. "From what I've heard, some of the other girls from the league thought the same way. I keep hearing that there's other Wrestle Angels who've moved here as well. I don't suppose you've heard from any of them?"

Slowly, Emily stood up. "Anyway...I hope you're ready to tap out a second time," she said with a grin.

Last edited by 137 on Mon Sep 10, 2012 11:26 pm; edited 1 time in total

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Mon Sep 10, 2012 11:37 pm

Natasha gave another shrug towards Emily. She had a whole pile of her own problems getting into the AFW, refusing to do hentai matches, but there wasn't much choice. The Wrestle Angel league was on it's last legs, and it was either jump ship to AFW or go down with it. She didn't mind though, not too much.

"I have seen a few of them, da. Have not really talked to many of them though. I was never being the most popular girl in the company, so I am not too concerned."

She grinned back at Emily, an eager look in her eyes. "More like, I am ready to make you tap out the second time."
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Underdog21 Mon Sep 10, 2012 11:47 pm

Emily found herself smiling grimly at Natasha's admittance that she was never that popular. "Well, that's because everyone was a wee bit intimidated by you," she replied. "That, and there was the whole language barrier thing." She smiled a little more warmly. "Not that it matters much. For the record, you're a great sparring partner in my books."

And with that, Emily began to circle Natasha, eying her carefully for any weaknesses. "In your dreams, Nat," she said, motioning for a lockup.

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next