by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 159 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 158 Guests :: 2 Bots

Old_Man_Tai

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Too Much Heaven

2 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Too Much Heaven - Page 2 Empty Re: Too Much Heaven

Post by Tatyina Mon Jul 02, 2012 11:20 pm

Akashi furrowed her brow at Taylor's words. That's what she had thought, but Taylor's new injuries... She shuffled it into the back of her head for the moment as Taylor continued. "I guess.. um.. yeah..." She said a little meekishly. If it was her in the same position, she'd fight too, of course. Any challenge, any time, anywhere. Taylor was the same, in that way they were alike. It may have been what had drawn one to the other int he first place.

Akashi tilted her head asTaylor exposed her injuries. "Ewww..." She said and giggled at the large bruises. "Johnny-kun isn't going to want any of that!" She said, wrinkling her nose before purring. "but I'll kiss it and make it better." She then burst out laughing again. "Man..." She said, trying to settle herself down. "I don't know how a girl like Brittany managed to pull all that on you though.. I thought you had had broken ribs and that's why you lost but geeze, even with bruised ones you still should have kicked her butt!"

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Tue Jul 03, 2012 12:07 am

Taylor laughed along weakly, laughing at all made her ribs hurt, but her laughter quickly began to dissolve as she began to think about Johnny and it eventually disappeared entirely when Akashi spoke. She glanced at Akashi, and then at the floor, and then furrowed her brow.

"Well... I did kick her ass for a while, but... I mean, I couldn't do a lot of the stuff I usually do, and it was a submissions match and you know I'm not great with submissions, and... Look, I did my best, a'right? While injured, I didn't back down, and I think I did alright. I... don't think there's anything wrong with..."

She trailed off. She was sure she didn't need to defend herself to Akashi, and this seemed like something she really just needed to let go. She certainly didn't want to flip out on her or start crying... she didn't want to jump to any conclusions over it. She took a deep breath and tried to change the subject.

"So..." But she couldn't change it, not entirely. "What about Sarah?"

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Jul 04, 2012 9:30 pm

Akashi watched Taylor quickly devolve from chipper to seemingly annoyed. She felt guilty for saying what she did, but she had just sort of expected Taylor to win those kind of fights, even injured. She let out a sigh. She didn't like to entertain the thought that Taylor was weak or something. She knew better than that, but maybe she had given the blue haired girl a little too much credit/ Just assumed since they were tag team partners, that her and Akashi could walk hand in hand.

She opened her mouth to apologize when Taylor spoke up. Akashi was taken aback by the sudden question. "What about Sarah-san!?" Her voice contained confusion, she hadn't been expecting a question like THAT and a little bit of sharp annoyance. There would only be one reason to ask that int he first place.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Thu Jul 05, 2012 1:55 am

Taylor's gut gave her a tug that made her wonder if she was stepping out of bounds, but Akashi asked for it.

"Yeah, I lost because I went into a fight without being able to move. Moving's my thing. Maybe you can win matches standing still, I can't. If you had a match where you HAD to move, you'd probably be fucked. Point is, onee-chan... I didn't quit."

She stopped for a moment. She was getting heated. Akashi was at once the last person she ever wanted to be mad at, and the one person she felt comfortable enough to get ugly with. Her hands quivered, she could feel her face getting warm and doubtlessly turning red. She stood up, wincing with the pain in her side.

"Go ahead, be disappointed in me. I'm not stupid, I can hear it in your voice, but I'm not disappointed in myself. I fought my ass off, and I didn't just quit like a bitch. Maybe you'd be happier if I just laid down on the mat and let her pin me, huh?"

Her voice had picked up momentum until she was shouting in Akashi's face, standing right in front of her like she was ready to fight, despite not being able to stand up straight. She didn't know if she was going to cry next or throw a punch, the feeling was familiar enough, but this time it was Akashi in front of her. Maybe they'd had this coming for longer than she thought.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Jul 05, 2012 2:09 am

Akashi's eyes widened at Taylor's words. Well, that was it! Ever since she had confessed to Taylor, Taylor had never forgiven her and now she was trying to use it against her! Akashi watched as Taylor stood up and hobbled over. Her eyes narrowed and she was going to give the blue haired girl a shove if she hadn't been crippled. When Taylor was finished, Akashi clenched her fists.

"So that's what all this is about, huh?!" She barked back. "I never said I was disappointed... I just thought that you could beat a cream puff like that with both hands tied behind your back! But you're just looking for any excuse to try and put us on the same level, aren't you?"

Akashi pushed her nose against Taylor's so that they pressed into one another, staring into her eyes fiercely as she snorted hotly through her nose. "You weren't there. I didn't quit, she beat me. She beat me fair and square after I gave her everything I had. The victory was hers. You think that's anything like what you did by giving your title away to someone who would have been fired if they hadn't won? At least I can say that the Friction champ beat me. Who did you lose to? Some one who got practically laughed out of the league!"

Akashi was heated up now. She had been revved and now she couldn't stop. She didn't know why and her inner voice tried hard to tell her to end it, but she kept motoring on. "Since you seem to be so interested in bringing up us giving up, let's talk about the match that injured you in the first place. You know... that one on one match you had with Heather. You seemed pretty eager to lay down in that one... or were you just waiting for me to come save your ass again!?"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Thu Jul 05, 2012 2:18 am

Taylor pressed her forehead against Akashi's and leaned into her, not showing the slightest inclination to back down. There was no stopping it now, now after Akashi's insults had lit a fire in her.

"Ya know what, Kashi? We're not on the same level." She snarled viciously. "But you might be surprised who's on top. Maybe you've spent too much time fucking girls' brains out in front of all the cameras and holding onto your glory days, and you've forgotten what a real fighter looks like."

Taylor was taken aback by Akashi's last remark. She stepped back and her jaw dropped, she stared at Akashi with a mixture of disbelieve and shock and genuine, deep hurt and started to bring a hand up to her mouth before she clenched her jaw and suddenly threw a straight right punch at Akashi's nose.

She didn't have a plan for what to do next. Part of her was still shocked that she'd actually done it.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Jul 05, 2012 2:40 am

Akashi growled at Taylor's words. Akashi's lascivity had always been a point of contention between the two of them. It didn't help that she had dropped form the rankings to go seek the Hentai championship either. Taylor would never understand because she didn't have to live the way Akashi had. Not that she was bitter herself and she wasn't discounting Taylor's own story, but the truth was, it shaped her and it was a part of her and she didn't' hide or regret it.

She was stunned too. This was getting out of control and Akashi felt like she really needed to calm things down. She could admit she was a total hoe bag, apologize and get on with mending the small wounds that they,, mostly she, had created. But then she saw Taylor's fist fly at her and it slammed into her nose. She stumbled back after letting out a grunt of pain and slumped forward as a few droplets of blood leaked into her palm. She screwed her eye forward to look at Taylor as she pinched her nose for a moment.

"Oh... so you CAN throw a punch?" She growled. "I guess I know why Brittany beat you... tch. That masked rookie I fought hits harder than you. I'd fight back but you were about ready to submit in the hospital parking lot from a little hug. I'd hate to think what would happen if I was actually trying."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Thu Jul 05, 2012 2:53 am

Taylor lost it.

She kicked her foot straight out at Akashi's face. "GET OUT!" She screamed as tears sprung to her eyes, her voice ragged and full of rage and hurt. "GET OUT!" She grabbed whatever was nearby, the little bowl she kept her keys in from the kitchen counter, then a pile of random mail, and flung them at Akashi. When she had nothing left to throw, she went back to kicking frantically at her to move her toward the door.

"GET OUT, YOU BITCH! GO FUCK YOUR UGLY DYKE GIRLFRIEND, BUT DON'T YOU EVER TRY TO FUCK ME!" She screamed, her voice breaking as she began sobbing. Somewhat ironically, she meant that in both the literal and figurative sense.

"Have fun walking home, I hope you drown in your own sweat you... you..." She tried to come up with a cutting little quip that referenced Akashi's weight, but she couldn't come up with anything other than 'fat', which she couldn't bring herself to say.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Jul 05, 2012 3:01 am

This time Akashi was ready but she only held up her arm to block the foot as it crashed into her arm. She winced and looked at Taylor's tears. Her eyes widened but before she could do anything else, Taylor was screeching at her. She had to get out anyway, not just because Taylor said so but if it escalated any further, one or both of them might get seriously injured. She was halfway out the door when Taylor screamed about Mina.

Akashi spun around and glared at Taylor. Akashi didn't mind that Taylor made fun of her. Even in the heat of passion, she could stand it. Taylor was right to be pissed, but mentioning Mina, that was too far.

Akashi lowered her head and ran at Taylor, pulling it back at the last second to try and headbutt Taylor in the face as hard as she could.

"DON'T YOU EVER TALK ABOUT MINA AGAIN, YOU GIMPY BITCH!!"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Thu Jul 05, 2012 4:24 am

Taylor stumbled back a step before she dropped like a rock. She fell heavily onto her butt and then to her back, stunned by the headbutt, though the pain in her freshly broken ribs was much worse than anything in her head. She slowly turned onto her side and curled into a loose ball, one hand on her head and the other on her ribs, dealing with the pain before she finally looked up at Akashi.

She locked eyes with her, and in a much lower tone of voice, said "I don't ever want to see you again."

Your doughball face or your slutty dyke girlfriend, she thought. She couldn't say the words. She pointed her finger at the door.

"I want you to go now."

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next