by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:31 pm

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:26 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 6:49 pm

» alice "noir" Rodrigues - the lucky black bunny
by hunter of speed Today at 3:37 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 155 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 153 Guests :: 3 Bots

Blue_Snakie, ReneeCockyUndercard

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Psycho Dance and other Raven Games(Tiefblau)

2 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Psycho Dance and other Raven Games(Tiefblau) - Page 3 Empty Re: Psycho Dance and other Raven Games(Tiefblau)

Post by Harrier Fri Jul 20, 2012 8:38 am

So Sena basically didn't know what to do with herself when she was not in the ring? Sounded a little bit strange, but probably was a rich girl problem. Why rich girl problem? Sena played the piano, an instrument simply too expensive to find it in a poor environment. And it took time to learn it, so a simple acquisition wasn't enough to warrant a buy just for fun.
"Surprising. I thought girls would pile up here to be your toy and a lackluster feeling would be rather alien to you. Piano is nice by the way, I was forced to play the violin for a time but I am horrible with the damn thing today."
The big advantage of AFW was probably the giant array of total maniacs who were open for as good as everything.

Anja sat down and put her legs forward, offering her feet to the hands of Sena to remove her shoes. Kind of liberating not to see the other person in this room, but maybe that also heightened the feeling of anonym casual sex in Sena that was kind of uncomfortable for her?
"I was toured and paraded around a lot as a kid and early teen, ate only from golden plates and just the best food with the best nutrient value. Strange enough, the first thing I did after this was over was eating a burger, fat and unhealthy. Probably the best invention ever for me."
Anja shivered even lightly at the thought of the burger. Simply delicious!
"You know what I mean? Maybe you are used to eat from the golden plate of social behavior so much that the rest looks boring and repetitive, and down and dirty wrestling is the burger. Best things are sometimes really for free or at least cheap."

Kelly "Pony" Flowers(Kawaii)
Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Psycho Dance and other Raven Games(Tiefblau) - Page 3 Empty Re: Psycho Dance and other Raven Games(Tiefblau)

Post by TiefBlau Fri Jul 20, 2012 3:40 pm

"Hmmmnnn I think you misunderstood what I meant Anja." Sena would say as the girl would sit down, her feet towards Sena's hands. She would without hesitation remove both shoes from the girl before she would continue talking to explain herself. "I see what you mean with all that...If that was my problem it would help. It's not that I don't get enough, or that the ring is the only place where I can get what I desire..it's that that's all I enjoy."

Sena would run her finger up and down the girl's sole on her right foot, taking off her socks first if she had any on. "Teasing and manipulating people to make them want me, then giving them what they want, if it's sex..that's all..Nothing else really interests me..I once had someone, In AFW even, who fell for me. I don't even know what that feels like..I just convinced him that he wants sex...horrible thing to do...let alone what I did to that girl before I came here.." Sena would say simple as she continued to trace shapes on Anja's sole.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Fri Jul 20, 2012 5:11 pm

"Ok. But why does this bother you? Fear of not being normal or fit into a society? Missing the big love? Fuck that. I like to go to underground dance parties, or visit a restricted night club like the Satin Predator. Gets me all the girls I want to conquer, is big fun and excites me on a deeper level. And guess what? Most of these steamy, horny bitches you met there are just regular people with a day job. Who would drop dead instantly if someone knew that independent female manager Asuka, the businesswoman in power everyone adores for her accounting skills, is servant bitch Asuka by night, who loves to be chained and used as a table."
Anja giggled lightly when the pattern was drawn on her foot., wiggling her legs to show that she still had trousers on which wanted to be removed.
"Maybe you should just try something like that? You know, do the things you like in another environment. If you go to a club with special interest, maybe you find your love for industrial music, or find gingers more attractive than brunettes. Hit on a girl in a subway station, I heard some chicks like me love to get a little consensual *chikan*. Small things all in once, but that piles up."
As unfunny and horrible as it was to get sexually assaulted with a nonconsensual chikan, the Blonde knew from experience it was a way to earn some quick money from special interest persons, especially in Middle-, Southamerica and Japan.
"And on top of that, I don't feel myself coaxed to fuck you cause you suggested it, and you seem to enjoy that too. Okay, it's basically the same game you play, but at least you now know that it's also fun from the other perspective."

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Fri Jul 20, 2012 5:25 pm

"Ah..." Sena would let out At Anja's words, listening to each and every thing that she was saying. What she was suggesting, she never thought of it that way. She always saw her urges and her lack of enjoyment in anything else as a horribly bad thing, but the way Anja was putting it was making it sound not all that bad when it came down to it.

As Anja wiggled her legs, Sena would raise her hands up, grabbing at the material of the girl's jeans, going to slowly pull them down and off the girl as they were already unbuttoned and unzipped. All she was saying was still hitting her quite a bit, Sena taking in each and every word and thinking about it as they were about to continue what they were doing.

"Mn...maybe you're right..." Sena would say, thinking a bit. "Try new things huh?..Alright....Anja...tonight..as if I even had a choice before..I'm yours...think of me as your slave tonight hm?" Sena would say, biting her lip a bit. "I'll let you be my..mistress tonight." She would add, interested in how the girl would take it, though in reality it didn't change the situation all that much, the added roleplay seemed like it might be interesting to Sena.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Fri Jul 20, 2012 6:57 pm

It remained a little silent from Anja's side of the bed. The word *mistress* and the submissive nature of the question was enough to make the control-maniac inside the Blonde howl and violently drag at the chain which held it to her consciousness, carving to let be free and gorge itself at the prey. But she had probably been a slave too long to really enjoy being a master. But one night only...even at a request...
"You don't know what you're asking me for. I can't be your mistress, not for a second. But I can be a disciplinary senpai for one night only I guess. It's basically the same, and I already did that."
she finally replied in a more raspy voice. Most of the younger girls in her old fighting stable had probably hated Anja with a passion. She was the messenger of the mistress, the heiress, the alpha female senpai who would take over someday and prolong the suffering for everyone even longer. It didn't matter that she had not chosen to be that, she had to carry out the orders to *get stronger and show them where their place is*, or things would have turned from grim to even worse.

"Being the subbie is actually pretty hard work, Sena-chan. It basically means I get everything I want from you, and you get nothing from me if I don't want that. Or the lazy ass bitches let you actually do all the work."
She slowly got on her knees, pressed down the legs of Sena and mounted her so that she was sitting backwards on Sena, holding her wrists with one hand while slowly inserting a finger of the other hand into the pussy of the Japanese.
"You don't own everything. Not even your signature moves.It's my property tonight. Like you. Or not, Sena-kohai?"

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Fri Jul 20, 2012 7:18 pm

"Disciplinary senpai?" Sena would repeat back to her, blinking her eyes a few times before she would shrug her shoulders, grinning. "I like the sound of that...Though I have one more thing to ask before that..Stay after, I want to tell you something I haven't told anyone beore." Sena would say, her tone for once quite serious before she would let out a little laugh afterwards to bring the mood back immediately afterwards.

"Mmmn don't worry. I'll be the best I can be" Sena would say in response as the girl would mount her, slowly inserting her finger into her sex while holding her wrists. Sena would bite her lip, letting out a little moan after, hearing Anja's words. "Haah...yes...Senpai..it's..all yours." She would say in response

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Sat Jul 21, 2012 5:48 pm

"So you are you the trustworthy type, hoping that your Senpai will stay after she had her fun with you. Poor Sena-chan. Not the best quality in a Kohai."
Anja replied with the voice of a teacher, a little bit amused, a little bit stern. She would of course stay for whatever Sena wanted to tell her, but as Kohai, the Japanese was not in the position to request anything from her as Sena wanted to experience the Blondes impression of a master/servant relationship.

"Luckily for you, I am not a fan of gags. Drooling, uncomfortable feeling all around. The downside is that I have to hear your pleads. But well, that's what I endure for you. Are you thankful for that, Sena-kohai?"
She seemingly tortured Sena with the slow movement of her invading finger while she was really looking for the comfort zone of the Japanese, removing her finger when she would feel some results from her work, switching to a light breast massage. For her, the dom's duty was to create opportunities and set the stage, while the sub was from a certain point on the work horse. Also no safe-word, as AFW girl Sena was probably used to this treatment anyway.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sat Jul 21, 2012 6:05 pm

"I just....sorry Senpai " Sena would let out, trying to be obedient as she could to go along with the situation that she had requested from Anja. If she was to play it fully, she would have to be completely in the property of the blond, no questions asked.

"Y-yes Senpai..I'm very grateful " Sena would say in response as she felt Anja's finger slowly swirling around in her sex before she would hit her sweet spot, causing her to let out a deep moan before she would suddenly stop, going to massage at her breasts again. Sena wanted to say something about how teasing that was, but she knew she shouldn't complain, not wanting to overstep her boundaries as her kohai in this situation.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Sat Jul 21, 2012 7:27 pm

*It's just a game. Can step away from it any time.*
The darkness mercifully covered the fact that Anja had her eyes closed, halfway expecting to hear the whimpers, screams and harsh instructions of the fighting schools again. Luckily she could still do this without falling apart thanks to the drill from years ago.

"Fine. Good girl. Earned yourself a little gift."
She opened her eyes, and laid herself on top of the girl to continue the tease with her tongue instead of her finger. This time the tease would last longer but end again before Sena was too far gone and instead of caressing her breasts, she would just offer a hand for Sena to lick on her fingertips.

Already remarkable how tame Sena played along, just like if she had been a tame sub since years. But from her experience, most doms were also good subs cause they already knew the game itself, if not the side.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Wed Jul 25, 2012 7:04 pm

Unable to see the expression that Anja was making on her face, Sena would think that the girl was handling it just fine, not expecting her to be going through what she was. Sena would remain obedient underneath her, taking in the treatment that Anja was giving her as her 'disciplinary senpai'.

"Ah?" Sena would let out at Anja's words before she would lie down on top of her, starting to tease her with her tongue, her body arching and twisting with pleasure from what she was doing. She could feel herself going through an intense sensation before suddenly Anja would stop again before she was able to get lost in the pleasure.

Seeing Anja offer her hand to her, she would be able to make out it still soaked from prodding around in her sex. Lifting her head up, Sena would comply with what she was giving her, licking her fingertips clean eagerly.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next