by Yori Today at 9:06 pm

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:48 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:35 pm

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:31 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 138 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 136 Guests :: 2 Bots

killcarrion, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Blast from the past 3: Biker Chick Challenge(Lunarwolf)

2 posters

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Blast from the past 3: Biker Chick Challenge(Lunarwolf) - Page 6 Empty Re: Blast from the past 3: Biker Chick Challenge(Lunarwolf)

Post by Harrier Fri Nov 23, 2012 7:36 pm

„...Uuuhhh...“
The Blonde let out a long moan of release after her body had submitted to the power of Laira, relaxing while still in the grip of the pink haired girl. And it obviously was not over when he biker came close with her lips to Anjas own lips, demanding her verbal surrender.

She was more focused now again as their lips nearly touched, but still knew that a resistance from this position was utterly futile when not at the peak of her power, and maybe even then it would be very costly. And she was not as much as addicted to victories than in her time as heiress to a dark throne, so she could finally say it, with a firm voice, loud and clear.
„Alright. You win. This time.“

Kelly "Pony" Flowers(Kawaii)
Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Blast from the past 3: Biker Chick Challenge(Lunarwolf) - Page 6 Empty Re: Blast from the past 3: Biker Chick Challenge(Lunarwolf)

Post by LunarWolf Fri Nov 23, 2012 7:51 pm

Laira smiled as she watched Anja's cute face as she contemplated the fact of surrendering and after a little while she got to hear Anja's sweet words, it rang in her ears but it didn't sound all right. Still sweet but she wanted more. " Not good enough Anja, don't make me continue. Surrender. say that you submit to me." Laira said as she smiled down at Anja, and would gently give the girl a peck on her cheeks.

As she demanded this of Anja she would gently start up her treatment of the girl to make her remember just what kind of position that she was in, there was a microphone that was slowly being brought towards the pair as the crowd of rowdy bikers looked on in anticipation to hear if the legendary Raven, who had dominated the entire night so far would give up.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Fri Nov 23, 2012 8:16 pm

Now that was a whole different thing, and Anja was turning red in the face in protest.
„You're not a very good winner.“
She complained with a voice that was half laughing and half angry about being forced to admit a submission, but was in no position to deny it to the victorious biker. Even more when Laira started to grind her again! She was already drained and satisfied, so it was no big shock and caused her to giggle, but she picked up the point while she kept looking into the eyes of her former opponent, sighing when the microphone was near.

„I submit to Laira.“
She said, her face getting red again in a rare moment of embarrassment, the crowd breaking out into a loud cheer.
„There. Happy now?“
She asked after the microphone had been put away.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Fri Nov 23, 2012 8:30 pm

Laira smiled down at Anja as she saw the girl's face turn red and then saw how the grinding was affecting her, she couldn't help but smile a bit wider at the girl as she soon enough licked Anja's lips gently and whispered to the girl before the mic was close enough. " I am a wonderful winner. when we are alone ~" Laira said with a long drawn out voice for each word she spoke to Anja, insinuating quite a few things with that.

When she mic came down to them and she heard Anja say what she did, she couldn't help but smile and then kiss the girl gently before letting go of her. She would try and slide along up so that she would seat herself on Anja's stomach, straddling it as she tried to do and would raise her hands up into the air over her head, " I'm very happy. It's not everyday that I get to make such a powerful and sexy bitch my subordinate." Laira said as she would wave to the crowd and then move one arm down towards Anja's head and let her finger rung through the girl's hair, " Such a sexy and powerful little bitch ~" Laira was using the word bitch and a friendly and happy manner to the girl.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Fri Nov 23, 2012 8:53 pm

The Blonde was looking up to Laira, following her movements with her eyes, looking at the hand which was stroking her hair. She was a good winner when she was alone? Anja was taking that as a sultry invitation, and would have liked to jump the chance for a nice place to stay after her little job here was done now with the defeat. On top of being anxious to see more of how the pink haired girl was handling herself when she was not covered in oil in a rowdy group of bikers, this would also spare her meager wallet.

„Your subordinate? You won a match, not me.“
She declared with a smirk on her face, bending slightly sideway to kiss the wrist of Laira before turning back to look her into the eyes again. Being called a bitch did not irk her in the slightest, probably even wouldn't have if uttered by a soccer mum who really thought that she was a bitch.
„But my job here is done, so I may be open for other offers.“

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sat Nov 24, 2012 5:53 pm

Laira smiled down as she heard what Anja said and couldn't help but chuckle a bit as she would start to slowly move off of Anja and look around and the crowd that was shouting and cheering wildly, for a second Laira would lift one foot of the pool and place it down on Anja's sexy chest to quickly strike a triumphant pose, all before she would step off the girl and then offer a hand down to the girl, to help the girl get up to her feet.

" Well how about I give you a room and a hot meal, just cause you provided me with some free fun and gave me a work out like I haven't had in a long time. Deal ? " Laira said with a smile to the girl as she smiled at her. The announcer stepped in to stand next to the two of them and would raise Laira's hand up into the air. " The winner and champion of Bikermeet ! Laira Hall!" Laira would look around a bit and then turn to Anja for a second. " This was a tournament ?" she said as she was kind of confused at the moment.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Sat Nov 24, 2012 6:32 pm

Anja chuckled lightly when the girl posed on her again. Laira seemed to really be happy when she could show her dominance. And if the customer was happy, the boss was happy, And when the boss was happy, the money was happy too.

When she was helped up and Laira gave her offer, this was finally a good day for her, showing with a happy impression on her face.
„Throw in a shower and we have a deal.“
Anja was still lightly smiling when the girl was declared the winner of the tournament. Some years ago, that would have crippled and darkened her mood for days.
„Yeah, I was your first round throw away opponent. Really competitive girls come right now. Don't listen to that *you won* talk...“
She turned her face, looking how that would sit with the pink haired girl while she was hoping for a funny face.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sun Nov 25, 2012 8:49 am

Anja's words confused Laira a bit before she would look over at the girl and then try and move in behind her and wrap her arms around the blond girl's neck and squeeze gently on it to try and pain her a little bit.

" You can have a shower, and I do have to agree.You were way to easy to beat. " Laira said with a little smile as she would soon move one of her hands down to gently rub at one of Anja's breast in front of the crowd. " I guess ours was the final match, and beating the beauty who's only fought weaklings made me the new queen around here." Laira said teasingly into Anja's ear as she would then move it up to bite gently at her earlobe.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Sun Nov 25, 2012 10:06 am

„Ow, ow, ow. Mercy please!“
Anja was laughing despite the pain in her neck after she had been put on hold, trampling playfully with her feet even while Laira put her on display in front of the crowd.

She would put her hand in the neck of the biker, bending her own head backward as she was bitten in the earlobe.
„...You're pretty generous to share your victory spoils with all these people...“
She said, hinting that they could leave now at any time the pink haired girl wanted.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Tue Nov 27, 2012 2:29 am

Laira smiled a bit as she got the half mock lovely cries from Anja, with it she would smile a bit after she let the girl free from that little treatment. " Relax, I won't hurt you too much." Laira said with a little smile as she would then play a bit with the girl, which she seemed to enjoy quite a bit.

" Well, they get a sneak peak. But now...let's leave." Laira said with a little smile on her face as she would try and pull Anja along for them to move them out of the ring and for them to start leaving the area.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next