by SleeperAgent94 Today at 6:54 pm

» Banter at the bar
by Maxy Today at 6:31 pm

» Happy brithday TheEditor1023
by kerflubble Today at 6:30 pm

» Emily Nelson vs Madonna
by xalex Today at 6:24 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 46 users online :: 20 Registered, 0 Hidden and 26 Guests :: 2 Bots

bricktown, Deus001, dragonswill, Harrier, kaz, Kelsea, kerflubble, LARIATO, M.J.Caboose14, noob, Old_Man_Tai, RJD, Silentcoins, SleeperAgent94, Teenwrestler, Teesta, TheEditor1023, Vcom7418, xalex, Zebra Crossing

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 155 on Sun Oct 09, 2016 8:33 am
Champions & #1 contenders

Friction World Champion
Brittany Luvve
#1 contender
Kelly Conway

Tag team Champions
The Black Feathers Gang
#1 contenders

Kawaii Champion
Tsukasa Kurosawa
#1 contender
Claire St. Clair

Hardcore Champion
Adrian Kytes
#1 contender
Alicia Wells

Friction Hentai Champion
Natasha Loclear
#1 contender

Entropy Champion
Alaina Sanders
#1 contender

Softcore Champion
Alyssa Blank
#1 contender

Tension World Champion
Ami Takeuchi
#1 contender

Tension tag team champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion
#1 contender

Tension Hentai Champion
Valerie Von Vulpes
#1 contender
Leo Fandero

Tension 24/7 Champion
Carmen Rodriguez
#1 contender

Tadao Debut Match

Thu Oct 20, 2016 4:33 am by TheEditor1023

Looking for a debut match for my new character, Tadao Chikamatsu. If you're interested feel free to PM me Smile

Comments: 1

got some new characters

Wed Oct 19, 2016 10:14 am by anime_hentaifighter

Hi everyone,

Made 3 new characters and looking for some matches for both my 3 new characters who are called Yugito Shirone , Regina Ravenwood and while at the same time won't say no to anyone who wish to have a match with any other character i got in my roster.

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 2

Looking for a tag team debut match

Wed Oct 19, 2016 2:22 pm by xalex

Hey guys i am looking for a debut match for my new tag team:

just hit me with a pm if you are interested

Comments: 0

Janabell's Return(Open Challenge)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Janabell's Return(Open Challenge)

Post by Janabell on Tue Jun 19, 2012 6:07 pm

The French Bitch, better known as Janabell Ouellet hasn't been seen in any AFW ring in over a year. The last match she competed in was against Akashi. She makes her way down the ramp, no theme music playing. Sliding into the ring she picks up a mic that was already in the ring. She smirks and begins to speak.

"You know. Last time I stepped in an AFW ring I lost the match. And ever since then people have been saying 'Janabell...oh had so much potential. You could have went far in AFW. WHY retire?' I didn't owe ANYONE ANY answers. But they just kept repeating themselves over and over and over. And I'm sick of everyone. I'm back now and I'm here to issue an open challenge to anyone back there who wants to become a victim of MOI."

Janabell lowers her right arm pulling the mic away from her face waiting for someone to come out.

Friction: Janabell

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Janabell's Return(Open Challenge)

Post by Missingkeys on Tue Jun 19, 2012 6:38 pm

Mira hadn't fought in a very long time, and truth be to told, she wasn't hoping to do so. However times were bad, and she needed money, but getting matches was hard as well. She had trouble finding an opponent, however as luck would have it, there was an open challenge, and she was going to take it. Here was a chance to make some money after all.

For a poor girl like her, money was a good incentive, and that she hadn't heard much about this Janabell, so she decided why not?

Because her entrance was so sudden, there was no time for a theme song or anything as she just stepped out into the open. In fact no one even noticed her or anything over the crowd's roar.

It was only after she on the mic and stepped down the walkway did people notice her.

"Yeah I'll take that challenge!! I'll be sure to write down my acomplishment of making a bitch my bitch later on." She openly declared to her as she slide into the ring.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top