Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

» Kazuya Ono vs Makie Akamatsu
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 2:40 am

Who is online?
In total there are 91 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 89 Guests :: 1 Bot

MacbookAir, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Koji Yamada

Go down

Koji Yamada Empty Koji Yamada

Post by wrestleryu Sat Jun 16, 2012 2:53 pm

Name: Koji Yamada
Genre: male
Hair: dark brown
Eyes: dark grey
Height: 5' 8"
Weight: 149 lbs
Nation: Japan
Alignment: Acting like a heel but mostly a face at heart
Entry theme: Battleship Yamato

Wrestling style: Japanese martial arts and pro-stylish wrestling
Preferred matches: anything ending with someone's body and feelings being hurt.

Finishers/signature moves:
1) Kamikaze Splash: tornado somersault bodypress from the top of the corner. So called because Koji gets his share of pain from the impact too.
2) Eat Dirt (double hit combo): Knee strike to the midsection, followed by an axe kick as the opponent doubles over.  
3) Yamato Driver: Just a fancy name for a piledriver.

Hentai finisher: "S-Shut up damn perverts...!" 0///0

the cocky brawler:

Personality:
Koji is a cocky assertive fighter and an adventurer at heart, always seeking for new challengers and rivals. Confident in his technical skills and aggressive style, he tends to look down at his opponents... which is not very wise considering his lack of experience and his really not massive built.
Rivaling with Ryu since from their early years, Koji signed in as an AFW wrestler after he knew that his old rival had joined it, curious to see what had brought them enemies into such embarassing "pervy wrestling federetion".
Koji's main reasons for his presence at Tension are to taunt Ryu for his not brilliant record, and to show him how a true fighter can put those "wrestling vixens" in their place.
But in spite of his cockyness, Koji is totally inexperienced when it comes to the peculiar wrestling stipulations here, and therefore unprepared to face the many female opponents who won't mind using sensuality to put him off his game. Admitting it or not, Tension is going to prove as much trouble for Koji as it was for Ryu, Ataru and Okami.

Story:
Koji has been trained in martial arts in a rival dojo than Ryu's, and since his teen years he had been a troublemaker involved in brawls and illegal fights. His rivalry with Ryu and Okami goes back to that time: Koji wanted to look down at them as 'wimps', but he happened to lose to them in a few occasions, which mde him even more eager to crush them and prove he was the best fighter.
Turned legal age and therefore responsible to pay his own bills, Koji could not keep any job for longer than one month, due to his hot-tempered personality and his problems with respecting authority. He still remained an excellent magnete for rumbles and fights though, so he eventually decided that the best thing he could do was to make a job of it by turning pro. And that was  another reason that brought him to join the AFW.

Wrestling Attire: as seen in the pic, or just wrestling shorts and boots. Always wearing a thorn pair of combat fingerless gloves.

Last edited by 157 on Sun May 18, 2014 6:07 pm; edited 9 times in total
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down