by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:44 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:35 pm

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:31 pm

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:26 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 169 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 167 Guests :: 3 Bots

killcarrion, Lobo

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Entropy Title: Taylor Parker Vs. Brittany Luvve

3 posters

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Entropy Title: Taylor Parker Vs. Brittany Luvve - Page 4 Empty Re: Entropy Title: Taylor Parker Vs. Brittany Luvve

Post by Bluemouse Wed Jun 20, 2012 4:41 am

Taylor craned her neck to try to avoid Brittany's groping hands, but nails still raked down her face and her eyes. She couldn't help but let go of her hold as her hands flew to her face.

"Aagh! Dammit! Twice?! Really? C'mon, ref!" She squawked, and popped up to her feet, blinking and shaking her head. Before she let herself wipe at her eyes, she put both hands on Brittany's head and slid one foot back to load up for another knee. She threw this one even harder than the first, and she sort of hoped she could break Brittany's nose with it. She deserved it.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Entropy Title: Taylor Parker Vs. Brittany Luvve - Page 4 Empty Re: Entropy Title: Taylor Parker Vs. Brittany Luvve

Post by d_ultsch Wed Jun 20, 2012 4:48 am

Brittany took a deep breath as Taylor let go of the choke hold "You'll pay for that..cough...you'll fcuking pay for that." Brittany said as she felt Taylor grab her head again "Not this time." Brittany said as she tried to immediatly push Taylor off of her while attempting to stand up hoping that she could prevent that knee from hitting her in the head.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Wed Jun 20, 2012 5:38 am

Taylor flailed her arms as she staggered backwards, off balance on one foot when Brittany shoved her, and almost fell. She scowled back at Brittany.

"Oh really? Kiss my ass." Taylor spat, and turned around, looking over her shoulder at Brittany, cocked her hips to the side and tugged up the hem of her skirt to short her tight, round, spandex clad butt. She gave it a slap, and then took a few steps circling around the outside of the ring to regroup while she tried to think of a plan. Her injury was seriously limiting her options, since so many of her usual moves were currently impossible.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Wed Jun 20, 2012 5:42 am

Brittany stood on shaky legs as she watched Taylor moon her and slap her ass "Well i know a child like you could use a good spanking but i'm here to kick your ass not kiss it." Brittany said as she just leaned against the nearby turnbuckle to regain her composure and wits alittle "I'm going to make you regret that headbutt too."

Brittany watched Taylor carefully as she recovered fro mthe previous assualt while her mind thought of ways to seriously hurt her opponent "So are you tired of running away bitch or are you just going to forfiet like a little girl." Brittany figured that idf she could keep taunting Taylor until she grew mad enough to do something reckless, Brittany would be able to put Taylor away for good.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Wed Jun 20, 2012 6:01 am

Brittney was playing games. Taylor knew it perfectly well, because it was her game. Taylor practically wrote the book on pissing off a more dangerous opponent so she'd fight stupid and make mistakes. If anyone in AFW had anything to say about Taylor, it was about her mouth, and the infuriating things that came out of it.

"If I'm just running away, how come you already look like you were hit by a truck?" Taylor taunted her back. "You seem so angry. Is it because you're getting too fat to fit in your stupid looking skank-suit?"

Taylor kept her distance and tried to stay light on her feet. She knew better than to rush in at an opponent who was trying to get her to rush in.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Wed Jun 20, 2012 6:07 am

Brittany continued to watch Taylor but as her blue haired opponent taunted her back Brittany felt her anger rise but she managed to restrain herself "Oh tough words from the blue haired bimbo with the shit spewing mouth." Brittany then flipped off Taylor before moving towards the center of the ring.

After reaching the center of the ring Brittany spat in Taylor's direction before pressing her breasts together "And just because your jealous of someone who is more of a woman than you doesn't make me a skank." Brittany then smiled at Taylor before flicking her off again "Oh and don't worry i'm going to make you beg and cry for mercy because of that fat joke bitch."

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Thu Jun 21, 2012 5:08 am

"Oh, my god, you're spitting." Taylor said, and backed up a step. "You're really gross. You know that? Both the spitting and the muffin topping out of your suit."

She shuffled back and forth just outside of Brittany's reach, and began to realize the problems she was facing with her injury and limited mobility. She couldn't just dive in, she couldn't get in and out fast enough to avoid Brittany getting a hold of her... She was having trouble figuring out what to do, so she compensated with attitude.

She spread her feet apart, cocked her hips to one side, arched her back, and reached her arms up over her head, one arm bent and holding the other elbow, displaying her tight, athletic body. The crowd responded with a showering of cheers and catcalls.

"Who's more of a woman, exactly? I don't think they agree with you, there, Stay Puft. Sorry I hurt your feelings, though. Why don't you come do something about it if you're so butt-hurt instead of just standing around spitting all over everything?"

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Thu Jun 21, 2012 5:48 am

Brittany just scowled at Taylor as she continued to insult her "Fuck the crowd. It seems they like girls with a body that looks like a preteen boy. I mean look you even have the facial hair to prove it." Brittany said before stretching in the ring to show off her breasts and ass which got an equal amount of cheering from the crowd as Taylor did.

Brittany knew that this couldn't keep going like this though but in her head she couldn't think of a way to get to Taylor without her blue haired opponent attacking her "Well now that i think i'm going to throw up from that little show of yours how about you come back in the ring so i can put you in your place."

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Thu Jun 21, 2012 6:09 am

Taylor was in disbelief over the crowd cheering Brittany as much as they did, and it showed clearly on her face. How could they? Did they really only care about T&A? What did that mean about her own fans?

She shook her head and tried to hide her scowl, but then Brittany's comment made her brain skip a beat. "What... the hell are you..." She looked around and gestured down at her feet, showing that she was in fact standing in the ring, and not even very far from her opponent. "Did you just have a stroke? I can't really get any more in the ring, dumbass. That's a nice brain you got there."

Enough was enough. Injured or not, she couldn't stand around and let this dork think she was afraid to go after her or something, even though it looked like Brittany was at least as afraid. That was pathetic. How many bones did Taylor need to break for this girl to grow a pair and come after her?

She took a couple easy steps toward Brittany, and then quickly lunged the rest of the way and threw a fast, straight front kick out aimed at Brittany's belly.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Thu Jun 21, 2012 6:15 am

Brittany galred at Taylor as the girl continued to run her mouth "You know what thats it. I'm tired of hearing you run your mouth." Brittany said as she would charge at Taylor right as Taylor charged at her.

Brittany would try her best to throw a punch straight at Taylor's mouth as she neared her opponent hoping that she could reach Taylor before the girl even starte dher kick "I'm going to fuck you up and break you in half." Brittany said as a rage coursed through her body.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next