by Yori Yesterday at 3:56 am

» New Genesis: Kairi Kamiya vs Elliot Gemina
by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 168 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 165 Guests :: 2 Bots

CrashTestDumbass, Diesel_Electric_Razor, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Falls count anywhere Lagoon match(Ganger vs. Tramp)

2 posters

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Falls count anywhere Lagoon match(Ganger vs. Tramp) Empty Falls count anywhere Lagoon match(Ganger vs. Tramp)

Post by Harrier Sat Jun 09, 2012 2:38 pm

Victory Condition:
*Looser must have arms tied behind her back with a piece of bikini and else wise be naked before a pin can be applied(3 count)
*Falls count anywhere, no DQ, no Submission
*Hentai moves are allowed

*Splish, splash.*
Anja's sleek foot was playing in the water underneath the small, wooden boat that was tied to the pier and carried her body in the little waves of the tame ocean of this area. She had changed her usual ring outfit with a similar bikini gear, easy to remove with a strap on the top and bottom and not even trying to compliment away any of the small scars she was carrying on her trained white chick body. She was also wearing cheap sunglasses, everything except the bikini she would have wanted to wear was forbidden in that match, but she had no problym to discard a 5 $ sunglass before the fun would start.

An umbrella protected her from the sun, although it was early in the morning. It was a nice place they had sent her too, nothing to complain. A dreamy beach, clear blue water, a nice bar, a gazebo with a king sized mattress and some pillows, palms that spend some protection and probably best of it all, a tasty little Gang-girl for her amusement. Anja didn't know every ganger from the streets of Tokyo personally, but she tried to remember the hot girl types. And Toshiko or Toshida or however her name was fitted that bill. Kind of fashion ragged, hot tempered, criminal and surely proud, exactly the type of girl Anja liked to conquer.

Kelly "Pony" Flowers(Kawaii)
Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Falls count anywhere Lagoon match(Ganger vs. Tramp) Empty Re: Falls count anywhere Lagoon match(Ganger vs. Tramp)

Post by jakeb1993 Sat Jun 09, 2012 10:45 pm

Toshiko was currently sitting on a small wooden boat, rowing her way to the place she they had told her to go. She had planned to get revenge on Gum and just gum alone. However since she joined sh emight as well get some other kicks out of it. For her next fight she wanted someone that she could maybe relate to. So she had chosen Anja. Toshiko had no idea why.

She was waering a black lace bikini. It was the tightest one she could find, hugging her figure perfectly. After a while she saw the pier. Her destination. She rowed towards it and found someone was already there. She looked closely and saw it was her enemy for the day. She parked against the pier and tied the boat up and jumped out, her long ass length hair jumping everywhere. She had a quick look around at the objects, in particular the bed.

Once she was done she spoke to the woman

"So you are the person they put me against?" She knew that she chose Anja, but still it sounded nice in her mind
jakeb1993
jakeb1993

Back to top Go down

Falls count anywhere Lagoon match(Ganger vs. Tramp) Empty Re: Falls count anywhere Lagoon match(Ganger vs. Tramp)

Post by Harrier Sun Jun 10, 2012 6:43 am

*Row row row your boat, gently down the stream*
Anja watched the arrival of the little boat in the Lagoon, putting her sunglasses further own on her nose to adore the walk of her opponent. somewhere out the laid the giant yacht Natalia could win at summer splash, and she had finally agreed to do one of the many, many dark matches for the Summer Splash event. She had no clue that the girl had picked her for her second match, and had she known it, would have probably been intrigued that Toshiko had actually pressed on the management to get a first class beach fuck with her hands tied on her back.

"Yes, I am. Sit down in the boat with me, relax a little bit. Not that they say I took advantage of a tired girl before tying and stripping her."
Anja tipped with one of her hands beside her, signaling again to sit down.
"You've been street fucked before?"

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by jakeb1993 Sun Jun 10, 2012 4:57 pm

Toshiko was already suspicious of the girl. The fact that she was asking her to relax was practically asking for her to have her guard down. But nevertheless Toshiko decided she could use a little break before she broke this poor girl. She followed the girls instructions, making a not as she did of the bikini she was wearing

"What me? Street fucked? Street fucked no. But street fucking yes.Poor little girl, first time on patrol for her gang too...poor thing, never stood a chance, heard she quit the next day and fled the city"

Toshiko let out a small but dark chuckle at the thoughts that she remembered of her past, purposely forgetting the parts that involved Gum

"So then, how bout you? or is it your first time? I love breaking in new people"
jakeb1993
jakeb1993

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Sun Jun 10, 2012 5:48 pm

"Nope, sorry to disappoint you, not new to this. I wasn't allowed to play with the street coinage until I was 15, not enough money in it. But after that changed, I took a deep taste of gang girls all around the globe..."
Anja was relishing some fond memories, especially about Inoue, the slightly malnourish boxer girl with awesome lover and boxer qualities who had also made it to the AFW. Good for her, but although poor, she wasn't a pure gang girl. And at least Toshiko spoke of a gang girl she had street fucked, not a gang boy.

"I heard your little story from your debut match. And was about to stamp you as a spoiled brat with your booboo parents, but the ankle part made it even again."
She removed her sunglasses and snipped them on the bottom of the small boat they were sitting in.
"You want to start immediately or do we take a drink at the bar before we start? My drink made it to the Summer Splash event this year. Separates the little girls from the real women."

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by jakeb1993 Sun Jun 10, 2012 6:22 pm

Toshiko sat and listened carefully. It was important to make sure she knew as much about her rival as she knows about Toshiko. She nearly cringed when she mentioned about her 'little' story

"My parents never agreed with me at all. We were always fighting one another so i left. Joined the Black Talons and loved it. Got to beat girls up. Smash people around and be a tough girl. Then she came along and forced me to leave in the end"

Tosh stopped talking before she thought too much about Gum and focused on what the woman had said next.

"A drink? Sure why not, whatever helps you numb the pain from getting your naked ass handed to you today" She let out another dark chuckle
jakeb1993
jakeb1993

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Sun Jun 10, 2012 6:35 pm

Anja was laughing heartily. Toshiko was kind of enjoyable or at least tolerable when you saw it from the perspective of the Raven girl. It sounded more like a report than a life story, something Anja knew to honor.
"You know what? I think we two will get along. And maybe, when you really say please like a good toy should after I have won, I will have you take a look at my naked form. Maybe even more."
She swung herself out of the boat and in the ankle-deep water, walking to the bar with an alluring beach stride while she was checking backward to avoid a nasty surprise attack. The boat they had been sitting on had constantly touched the ground, but the sand was very soft and had given in much.

At the bar, Anja didn't expect much trouble after she *armed* herself with a shaker, those things were more heavy than you could expect from their appearance. She mixed two Ravens and filled them into cord wrapped glasses, shoving one of them over the bar to Toshiko.
"Cheers!"

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by jakeb1993 Sun Jun 10, 2012 7:05 pm

Toshiko laughed at her comment "Trust me that winning thing of yours...just a wild fantasy"

She folowed Anja upto the bar, keeping a eye on her ass, liking what she saw. While Toshiko had the ruge to launch a surprise attack she surpressed the urges, knowing she was no longer on the streets of Tokyo.

She sat at the bar and nodded when she got the drink as a thank you gesture. Toshiko looked at the drink and examined it first, making sure there was no way it was spiked or had a form of posion in it. After swilling the drink a few times to be sure she finally settled that it was safe. She took a swig, feeling its power right away

"God....that is strong...but still, i have had worse" She let out a grin.
jakeb1993
jakeb1993

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Sun Jun 10, 2012 8:17 pm

"Oh, don't you worry, I got some fantasies with you. Gang girls are so exciting. Rough and crazy, but utterly helpless when broken."
Anja watched with a small smile that her opponent showed all the signs of a person who was familiar to a classic double cross. Ok, she could have doused her with the drink itself, but that was a risk you could never out rule, no matter what you tried.

"Let's start when you are finished with your drink, shall we?"
Anja emptied her glass with a single stroke, flashing a red colored face before exhaling sharply and turning back to normal skin color. She waited until they had both out their glasses down before stepping on the small dance floor of the bar.
"Shall we begin our little...dance?"

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by jakeb1993 Sun Jun 10, 2012 8:28 pm

Toshiko was laughing at her comment

"I don't break easily. Some say i am indestructible"

She took a sharp drink of the liquid infront of her. Once she had finished and recovered from the drink she quickly slid the glass over the edge of the bar, letting it smash against the floor on the other side of the bar, a useful weapon for later. Once she was ready she walked over to the dance floor and stared at Anja

"Ok then. We will start, i was planning on throwing sand in your eyes to start with, but since you haven't double crossed me i see no need to"

She braced herself into position,ready incase Anja sprang at her
jakeb1993
jakeb1993

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next