Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 93 users online :: 4 Registered, 0 Hidden and 89 Guests :: 2 Bots

CrashTestDumbass, Daaharu, Underdog21, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

WAS2 Reunion TAG Team Match (Eclipse vs Mars & Mercury)

2 posters

Page 3 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next

Go down

WAS2 Reunion TAG Team Match (Eclipse vs Mars & Mercury) - Page 3 Empty Re: WAS2 Reunion TAG Team Match (Eclipse vs Mars & Mercury)

Post by Oathkeeper Fri Jun 08, 2012 7:17 am

Hikaru's eyes widened as Chigusa got in position for one of her finishers. "Gah!" The girl gasped as she was lifted up into the air and slammed onto the mat. Feeling the air leave her lungs, she lay on the canvas breathless, her head rocking back and fourth on the mat.

"ohhh...." Hikaru groaned as she looked skyward at the lights that shone down bellow them.

The blue haired girl turned her head toward Rei who was slamming on th mat with her palms telling her to get up. Slowly and with enormous effort, Hikaru began to try and sit up early but, her stomach being so bruised she found it difficult to do so with out wincing.
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

WAS2 Reunion TAG Team Match (Eclipse vs Mars & Mercury) - Page 3 Empty Re: WAS2 Reunion TAG Team Match (Eclipse vs Mars & Mercury)

Post by zxn666 Fri Jun 08, 2012 7:29 am

Chigusa didn't go for a pin after landing that hit, getting back up after resting a moment and standing back up. She was even more sore than before after landing that big hit. She decided to go take a break, heading towards her corner to tag Megumi in.

"Your turn," Chigusa said, tagging Megumi. Megumi nodded, stepping into the ring. "Take a break Chigusa, I can take them."

She stepped out and stood in a fighting stance. Hikaru would probably be up by this point. Megumi would wait till she was standing before slowly moving in to try and engage her.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Fri Jun 08, 2012 7:48 am

Hikaru hissed as he let her chance at victory get away, "Damnit..." the girl slammed her fist on the canvas and now she had Megumi to deal with. She had been planning to damage Chisuga's leg enough so that Rei could easily finish her off with her sharpshooter. It seemed like the best plan, targeting all their efforts into one target with their strongest attack after weakening it. However, what good was that now? There was a possibility that Chisuga would never have to enter the ring again. Hikaru's body now ragged as she lifted herself off the mat and looked at Megumi as they slowly engaged each other.

"Ready to lose miss perfect?" Hikaru would attempt to plant her hand on the girl's shoulder and the other hand on her hip trying to engage Megumi in a grapple trying to force her back by force to get a feel for how strong Megumi was now.
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Fri Jun 08, 2012 3:18 pm

Megumi stepped forward after Hikaru got up, raising her arms and accepting the lockup. She wondered why Hikaru didn't try and go for the tagout, since Chigusa obviously did a number on her, but if Hikaru wanted to fight Megumi wasn't going to stop her. Hikaru was still quite strong, surprisingly so. Megumi put all her strength in to slowly drive her back.

"I should ask the same of you, if I didn't know you better. You're always ready for everything aren't you Hikaru Ogawa?" Megumi replied as she pushed. She suddenly changed her tactic though, her arm relelasing Hikaru's shoulder and grabbing her arm as she twisted off to the side and attempted to toss Hikaru down to the mat from the hip!

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Fri Jun 08, 2012 3:34 pm

"Heh..." Hikaru said as she grappled with her but, her strength was failing her. She let out a groan, Megumi must have got a bit stronger since they last met. She thought she'd at least be able to match her with all the strength training she'd been doing as before she wasn't quite that strong in Wrestle angels but, she was wrong. Hikaru was hoisted off the ground as she was thrown by an Ippon seoi-nage, judo throw. Hikaru let out a groan as her foe slammed her back against the mat.

"I-I wasn't ready f-for that!" She said weakly.

She was more damged then she was before because of it, Hikaru would try and grabbed Megumi's wrist from bening her arm straight expecting an armbar attempt from this position.
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Fri Jun 08, 2012 3:44 pm

Megumi grunted when she performed the throw, tossing Hikaru down and slamming her. No doubt the blue-haired girl was starting to hurt pretty badly. Hikaru had a grip on her wrist, preventing her from attacking in other ways, but that was ok. Megumi used that to pull upwards and pull Hikaru back up onto her feet.

"Come on, get up!" Megumi said, "If you weren't ready for that, you're not going to be ready for this either!"

Once Hikaru was standing, Megumi would attempt to grab Hikaru by the back of one of her legs, pulling her up into the air and flipping her over so she was upside down. Then she would toss Hikaru down in a scoop powerslam, only Megumi wouldn't be following Hikaru down.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Fri Jun 08, 2012 4:25 pm

"I don't think so.... Why don't you come down here instead!" Hikaru said as Megumi tried to pull her onto her feet by her arm.

"Hyah!" Hikaru threw out her leg and would slam the bottom of her foot into her opponent's face. Next, Hikaru would grab Megumi's ankle lifting it up as her free leg would sweep her opponent's only standing leg to try and knock Megumi onto her back. If successful, Hikaru would try and grab Megumi's ankle and put it under her arm and wrapping her legs around Megumi's leg putting her in a kneebar submission as she pulled back.
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Fri Jun 08, 2012 5:05 pm

Megumi was surprised when suddenly Hikaru pulled her over, keeping her bent over. She had no time to react before Hikaru's colorful boot smashed into the side of her face, stunning her and forcing her head aside. Chigusa cried out, wanting to leap over the ropes to help her partner whem the ref came over and stopped her.

Megumi was stunned enough that it was easy for Hikaru to sweep out her leg and put her on her back. She groaned in pain, trying to figure out what was going on. The pain shooting through her legs cleared her head completely as Hikaru locked in the submission.

"Ahhh! My leg! Let me go!" Megumi screamed. Hikaru knew submissions well, and if she didn't break free quickly, Megumi would end up in very bad shape!

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Fri Jun 08, 2012 5:23 pm

Hikaru grinned as she had her in her clutches, "What's the matter Megumi...can't take a little pain?"

The blue haired girl had the submission in but, would be able to hold her from escaping for now. However, she wouldn't be able to hold on for long as she was still pretty beat from before. Knowing that quick thinking Megumi would be able to escape sooner than not, she flipped both of them over as Megumi transferred to a single Boston crab but, to her surprise Rei was beside her holding Megumi's other leg captive. Hikaru looked over to see the ref distracted, it turned out rei was keeping an eye on the ref the entire time. Both of them gave approving nods to each other before, they leaned back doing immense damage on both of Megumi's legs and straining her back. Hikaru kept an eye on the ref with a sly smile, as Chigusa's attempt to cheat gave them an opportunity to do so as well. They would try to inflict as much pain as possible before the ref interfered.
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Fri Jun 08, 2012 5:31 pm

Megumi groaned as she got flipped over, her leg in obvious pain. She thought she could crawl out of it, especially since Hikaru was pretty beat up, but then she noticed Rei wasn't in her corner. She turned her head, finding Rei holding her other leg captive. Things turned from bad to really ad as the two of them pulled back, putting Megumi in a painful combined Boston Crab!

"Gyahhhhhhhh! Stoooooop!" Megumi screamed. The crowd ate it all up, as they saw the idols double team their opponents often, but it rarely happened to them. Megumi desperately tried to claw her way to the ropes.

Chigusa was done arguing with the ref now. She pointed back into the ring. "Look! Rei's cheating!" she said. The ref girl turned to look, and quickly went over to get Rei out of the ring. Chigusa took this chance to step in, running in after the ref as she attempted to boot Hikaru in the face while the ref was busy with Rei!

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next