by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 159 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 158 Guests :: 1 Bot

Deus001

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

London Calling

2 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

London Calling - Page 6 Empty Re: London Calling

Post by Tatyina Wed Aug 08, 2012 9:03 pm

Pip let out a polite snigger at Jamie's comment. Even though it was pretty foolish. Still, it wouldn't do well to point something like that out. But then Jamie actually said why she was here and Pip lit up. "Blimey!" Pip responded to Jamie's words. "y mum's gotten 'erself into that sort o thing too! Oh! Maybe you two'll 'ave a bout! Wouldn't that be terrif!"

But really, Pip would feel bad if Jamie had to face Addyson. She just didn't say it but this girl didn't seem much like a wrestler at all. Still, Pip had her face down well enough and a few names she could check out to see if she wrestled at AFW. Pip decided that she might try and ask. "Ah, but you two prolly don't even wrestle in th same league." She added.

Pip hadn't even noticed the labyrinth they were walking through but even if she was good with directions, she certainly wouldn't be able to go back the way they came outside of getting lucky.

She pushed herself into the shop and looked around. Her mouth fell agape at all the fancy stuff. It was amazing what could be squirreled away. Pip didn't even know where to start, even if Jamie seemed to. She hugged her arm against her purse and looked around. Was she even chic enough to wear any of this? Pip thought she was the furthest thing away from chic, really.

Still, she had to admit that the shirt Jamie pulled out was pretty cool. But would it look ok on her petite body? Pip furrowed her brow cutely and blushed. "Don't think any o this stuff is quite my style, mate. I mean... I'm just a..." Pip stopped. She was usually laughed at by other members of staff when she revealed her parentage, as odd as it was. She was sure that Jamie wouldn't care, but still. The thought crept into the back of her mind. She just blushed and turned her head. "I don't think I'm quite that big a fan o sequins... " She strode past Jamie and rifled through a rack, pulling out a light green shirt that had wavy sleeves, a wavey bottom but otherwise looked like it would fit Pip tightly. It had a kanji embroidered on the left breast. "'Ow bout this? I mean... as along as it doesn't secretly say I'm a piggy or somethin.." She said with a chuckle.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Mon Aug 13, 2012 10:37 pm

"What?" Jamie said, already with an armload of clothes. She craned her neck to see over her pile. "Oh, yeah, that looks neat. You have to try on all the outfits. It'll be so much fun! Here, here, here, here, here, here, take it, take it, take it, take it, take it." She said, shoving the pile of clothes into Pip's hands and pushing her along toward the one fitting room.

"What other time are you going to be able to try on clothes like this?" Jamie said. "You go in there and I'll bring you new stuff and we can put together something awesome. It'll be great." She grinned.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Aug 17, 2012 5:13 am

"What... All of em!? But.. that'll take me hours just to fit em all on! Don't we need to get goin back to the spa soon? It seems liek we went an awful distance from it. I should give mum a ring..." Pip chattered on nervously as the pile of clothes was shoved onto her and she practically fell backwards into the dressing room, kicking it shut from her place on her rump.

"O-Oi!" She barked out. "What about you! Ain't you got a pile o clothes too?" She ased. They were just tryig things on, right? Maybe she was looking at it wrong. Maybe it could be more fun that she thought it would be.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Fri Aug 17, 2012 5:23 am

"Yeah, I'll get a bunch while you try those on." Jamie called through the door. She cast a quick glance in the direction of the increasingly suspicious shopkeeper. She'd have to keep her in mind, and be ready to diffuse her in necessary.

"Come out when you've got one. I'll hold onto the stuff you've already tried on." Jamie said, trying her very best to sound like it was such great fun. It WAS fun, but... she didn't want to have fun. She looked around at nearby racks and grabbed a couple shirts and threw them over her arm as if she'd meticulously inspected them and was busy rifling through the racks for when Pip opened the door.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Aug 20, 2012 6:58 am

Pip appeared a few mintes later, with a pile of clothes behind her inside the dressing room. On her person, however, she wore a shirt that had frilled sleeves, a deep U neckline that rippled and looked like it was pinned at one shoulder with the world's gaudiest fake ruby brooch. There was sequin kanji on the left abdomen and where it was loose on top, it hugged the petite girl's waist snugly, showing off the slightest bit of her belly .

On her lower half were a pair of tight fitting stone washed jeans that flared at the end with more gaudy sequins running down the sides. They showed off her lower half quite cutely despite the way they themselves looked. Pip did a small half turn and waved her butt at Jamie. "Oi.. Um... I look like I got into a fight with a bedazzler an lost but.. I feel kinda good. Whaddya think, mate?"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Tue Aug 21, 2012 4:49 am

"Hmmm..." Jamie said, putting a hand to her chin and walking around Pip, inspecting her like she knew what she was doing. "Pretty good. But..." She picked at the frilly sleeves and then tapped the brooch. "We'll need a bigger... this."

She grabbed a yellow camisole and a weird white and black shirt with cris-crossed strings across the back from her pile and stuffed them in Pip's hands. "Try those jeans with this while I look. And let me hold on to your stuff, I can put it in my bag. For safe keeping." She said casually.

The store's owner raised an eyebrow at the girls' dubious selections and horrifying fashion sense.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Aug 21, 2012 5:26 am

Pip frowned at Jamie's assessment of her fashion sense. But she looked at the brooch and raised her eyebrow aat Jamie pointed at it. "I'm not lookin for shoulder poblems though..." Still, it seemed like the outfit that Jamie was holding didn't seem that bad. But what she said next made her raise a wide eyebrow.

"Wait, what? Why you wanna watch me dress!? What're ya lookin fer a peek at me jibblies!?" Pip then turned her head. "My stuff? It's doin fine where it is...." She said supsiciously. "Unless yer expectin ta hve a band o thieves come in an raid my changin room?!" Pip let out a sigh and took the shirt. "Yer queer one, ya know?"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Tue Aug 21, 2012 5:31 am

"No, you stupid idiot." Jamie snapped in a moment of genuine irritability. "Change while I look for other clothes."

She took a breath, and then put her happy face back on. "I mean, you can do whatever you want. You didn't have anything else to do, did you? And I just don't want stuff to fall out of your pockets or anything. Ya know, and you should probably keep your stuff separate so the owner doesn't think you're stealing." Jamie said, and motioned discretely to the suspicious woman across the store.

"So... Yeah?" She asked about nothing in particular.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Aug 21, 2012 5:45 am

Pip blushed at Jamies words. "Ehhhh!?" She felt reay embaassed suddenly and pressed her hand over her chest as though she had been ogled already. "R-right then!" She sid and looked back to the hanging room. But next it was her turn to furrow her brow at Jamie in iritation.

"I'm pretty sure I can manage to change my clothes without havin my keys spill out o my knickers!"

"Pip spun around and slmmed the door and pulled off the shirt she was wearing and quickly changed into the garments she was given. "Oi, don't ya think we should be gettin back soon? I mean, ow long are they gonna be busy anyway?"

Pip then stepped out wearing what Jamie had offered an smiled. What do ya think?" She smiled. "Eh, aren't y gonna change into anythin?"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Tue Aug 21, 2012 5:54 am

"I-" Jamie started, but caught herself. "How long is who going to be busy?" She asked. Had Pip told her about Allison and Addyson, or was that just Allison? She didn't remember. Better play dumb.

"We can head back whenever you want, you're the boss." She said, and caught the store owner's attention. She gestured with her eyes toward the fitting room with a look of concern, as if she was afraid that Pip was doing something bad. The woman got up from her chair and made her way over to the door and knocked very politely. While she was distracted, Jamie found a fine silver chain necklace on display and deftly pocketed it, without anyone noticing. Jamie was so smooth.

She bent down like she had her head in a rack of clothes and hadn't noticed the shopkeeper's suspicions.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next