by saryakimura96 Today at 1:12 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 1:09 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 12:23 am

» Look who came crawling back- Valentina Cousins vs Renee Steinhauser
by ScyldScefing Today at 12:05 am

Who is online?
In total there are 157 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 154 Guests :: 2 Bots

killcarrion, saryakimura96, Simone

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

SS '12: Natalia vs Akashi, 'On a Boat' match

3 posters

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

SS '12: Natalia vs Akashi, 'On a Boat' match - Page 2 Empty Re: SS '12: Natalia vs Akashi, 'On a Boat' match

Post by Kitten Sun Jun 10, 2012 1:57 am

"AKASHIIIIII! MY BOAT!!!!" Natalia yelled as she saw what Akashi was doing to the furniture and wooden floor of what she already considered HER boat. Fortunately not much was left of the bottle, still Natalia ended soaked. Natalia raised her head and began to sit on the bed with she saw the sumo cutie pouncing on her. Good think this was a comfy, soft, bouncy bed, because having the nearly 200 pounds of Akashi land on top of her would have been a much more painful experience otherwise; it was also a very good thing that Akashi was just trying to pin her, not crush her. "Ughhhh!" Natalia groaned as she was trapped under the sumo cutie, but although she kept nagging at Akashi "no Akashi...don't break this bed too!", she didn't offered any resistance.

When Akashi got her lips on Natalia's belly, The Dream simply took the girl's head gently with both hands and caressed it, letting Akashi do as she please. Natalia's deep innie belly button was filled with champagne, but Akashi took it all with one sip before heading for her tits that were barely staying inside the cup of her bikini. "We can't start fighting until we oil each other Akashi-chan..." Natalia said with a purr as she played with the sumo cutie's hair. "or this is just a friendly toss?" she asked giggling as she rubbed the sides of Akashi with her feet.

SS '12: Natalia vs Akashi, 'On a Boat' match - Page 2 6u0iRWY
SS '12: Natalia vs Akashi, 'On a Boat' match - Page 2 QiougD6SS '12: Natalia vs Akashi, 'On a Boat' match - Page 2 TTlOMaFSS '12: Natalia vs Akashi, 'On a Boat' match - Page 2 5t0Q5s2SS '12: Natalia vs Akashi, 'On a Boat' match - Page 2 WBwz47u
Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

SS '12: Natalia vs Akashi, 'On a Boat' match - Page 2 Empty Re: SS '12: Natalia vs Akashi, 'On a Boat' match

Post by Tatyina Sun Jun 10, 2012 6:45 pm

Akashi slurped up the champagne as best as she could, trying to slip her tongue under Natalia's bikini to get a little taste of the girl's nipple. Her hands eagerly groped at Natalia's hips as she tried hard not to tear off her bottoms. She caressed Natalia's ass with one hand while the other padded for the bottle of lotion.

Akashi looked up and grinned. "Oh, Natalia-chan. This isn't fighting at all. I'm just enjoying a taste of wine. If you can't handle that much then maybe you better just lay back and let me eat you out and toss you over board.

Akashi lifted up her head and stuck out her tongue. She then set the bottle between Natalia's cleavage. "You start." Akashi said as she pushed up so the bottle was stuck between both their breasts. Akashi then leaned in and slid her tongue along the edge of Natalia's ear. "I think I missed a spot here and there." She whispered lustily.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Mon Jun 11, 2012 4:32 pm

Natalia kept giggling and squirming as Akashi ticked her with her tongue, pulling the nipples off the bikini top. "Akashi!" The Dream whined, putting nothing more than playful token resistance to the sumo cutie advances, using what little room Akashi gave her to adjust her bikini back in position to cover her hardening nipples.

"hehehe... keep dreaming Akashi-chan. I am tossing you over board... then I am bringing you back so you eat me!" Natalia would tease back, showing Akashi her cute pink tongue and taking the chance to lick Akashi's tongue when it came out.

Natalia groaned softly, bothered and aroused by the bottle stuck up between her big orbs and the way Akashi pressed her own breasts down on her. "You also missed a spot in my butt. But don't worry you are going to lick and kiss it for hours after I am done with you" She teased back, shivering as Akashi licked her ear. The Dream reached for the oil bottle and, not without some effort, pulled it from between her tits. "OK KASHI...LAY DOWN!" she would say as she hugged Akashi and with a sudden push of her legs and arms tried to roll the sumo cutie on her back to straddle her tummy.

SS '12: Natalia vs Akashi, 'On a Boat' match - Page 2 QiougD6SS '12: Natalia vs Akashi, 'On a Boat' match - Page 2 TTlOMaFSS '12: Natalia vs Akashi, 'On a Boat' match - Page 2 5t0Q5s2SS '12: Natalia vs Akashi, 'On a Boat' match - Page 2 WBwz47u
Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Jun 12, 2012 11:54 pm

Akashi purred at Natalia's words. Was this really a match? She knew it was but whoever manufactured such a beautifully organic fuck-fest of a scenario needed to be hunted down and sucked off. Akashi might just do that if she ended up winning. Still, she wasn't going to let Natalia out do her with the teasing. "The only way you're getting back on this boat, when I win, Natalia-chan, is if you beg to be my cabin boy, mmmm..."

But they fidgeted around with their breasts and the bottle and eventually Akashi slid onto her back. "Mmmm, well I do want to make sure that you understand every inch of that hot body belongs to me tonight, Natalia-chaaaannn." Akashi moaned as she was rolled onto her back and let her arms flop to her side.

She then winked coyly at Natalia. "Just remember, this isn't a visit, not a vacation. I'll have to smack away any hands that wander too long." She then tugged at her bikini. "But... we can discard these, can't we?" She purred. "We both no they were formalities and I think we're getting our engines revved with enough foreplay now to pretend to disrobe each other... What do you say, Natalia-chaaaan?"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Wed Jun 13, 2012 2:47 pm

"hehehe... you are a big girl with a big imagination!" Natalia said as she bounced softly on Akashi's belly, it felt so awesome to be on top of the sumo cutie. Even if Akashi was allowing it Natalia loved to straddle such a powerful woman. "I am the captain of this ship, Akashi-chan! Don't you forget!" she teased booping her opponent's nose with a finger. And to make an emphasis she bounced just a bit harder on Akashi's belly.

Natalia giggled as she saw Akashi tugging her bikini. "Oh well... I guess there is really no point... you are just speeding your defeat..." she would say confidently as she reached behind her back and the back of her neck to unknot her bikini top letting it fall and then throwing it right on Akashi's face as her bperky breasts bounced freely now. The Dream's hands then went down to her bottoms, undoing the knots at the sides of her hips to be able to slip the bottoms off her without losing her position mounting Akashi, and also threw it to her opponent's face. Natalia would then reach for Akashi's top and started to yank it with a mischievous smile, wanting to rip it and ruin it before Akashi could take it off

Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Jun 14, 2012 11:09 pm

Akashi grunted a little bit as Natalia's bounced on her belly but kept up a grin. "You aren't anything yet, Natalia-chan." Akashi mused. "Other than a stowaway!" She chirped as Natalia began to undress herself. She wanted to be the one to strip Natalia, but she didn't mind letting the girl think she was in charge for now as she laid back and watched the show.

"Mmm, if you think I need to behind my bikini when facing you, then... mmmm... this is going to be a longer night for you than I was already planning, Natalia-chan..."

Akashi reached for the bottle while Natalia was undressing the two and squeezed it to splash Natalia's tits with suntan lotion and began to massage the oil all around Natalia's sexy bod, really taking her time on Natalia's sexy tits.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Wed Jun 20, 2012 3:29 pm

Natalia kept yanking at Akashi's bikini top, giggling and not caring about the sumo cutie's taunt, until the bikini finally broke and it came out. "Yay!" Natalia cheered as she raised the top over her head waving it like a flag while she saw Akashi's big breasts bouncing freely.

"You are soooo mine, Akashi-chan!" Natalia said again, right before she had to close her eyes and turn her face away as Akashi squeezed a bottle of oil spraying her chest, neck and chin with it. "Hey!" Natalia whined, but soon Akashi's big hands were all over her body, massaging it, specially all over her tits that were quickly coated in oil. Akashi had such nice big powerful hands; perfect for massaging...or crushing, or lifting and slamming people, or punching, or twisting a girl's body. Natalia purred enjoying the attention very much while she reached for the bottle and poured a LOT of oil on Akashi's big tits and belly.

"Like my tits, Akashi-chan?" The Dream asked teasingly as she moved her hips up to rub her sex on Akashi's oiled tummy, spreading the oil over it and over herself. Natalia then grabbed Akashi's wrists and tried to remove the sumo cutie's hand from her tits. Leaning forward to use her weight to try to pin Akashi's hands on the bed over the sumo cutie's head, Natalia would try to drop her tits over Akashi's orbs, trying to use her breasts to massage and spread the oil over their bossoms. "Dare to go tits to tits with me, Akashi-chan?" The Dream challenged seductively.

Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Jun 20, 2012 8:18 pm

"Mmmmm, I love them." Akashi purred as she held two big handfuls of Natalia's luscious tits in her hand. They felt so good to squeeze and touch and the slippery oil made it that much more exciting to play with. Akashi licked her lips. "I can't wait to suck them dry..." She moaned and let her eyes flutter close as Natalia began to oil her up in a such a hot, sexy way. She could feel Natalia's warm sex on her stomach and it made her own flower tingle as she closed her legs. She was in heaven right now and if it weren't for the fact that a belt, a prestigious title, and a big ass yacht was on the line, she'd have let Natalia do whatever she wanted.

She moaned when Natalia pressed her tits into Akasi's. The hard nipples greeting each other as Akashi opened her eyes and smirked. She gave Natalia a shove and sat on her knees. She looked at Natalia and nodded her head. "Dar? I've never turned down a tit challenge in my life, bitch." She said the last word with a cool smile and licked her lips. "I guess we can finally get to the business at hand. No more Nice girl-san, Natalia-chan.

Akashi then puffed out her chest and eyed her blue eyed opponent. "Good way to get things started, don't you think? Ding! Ding! Ding!" She twirled her finger in a circle while she made the sound of the bell to 'officially' start the match. Then with a wide grin on her face, she launched herself tits first at Natalia.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Tue Jun 26, 2012 2:59 pm

"You are the only thing that is going to end up dry in here, Akashi-chan... until I throw you over board that is!" Natalia said giggling as she rubbed herself on Akashi, putting a lot of resistance against the girl as she was pushed back, but Natalia didn't stood much of a chance in a pushing contest against the sumo cutie, so after making things difficult for Akashi for a couple of seconds she finally stepped back and got on her knees in front of her opponent.

"Bring it Akashi-chan!" Natalia said defiantly as she arched her back and placed her arms behind her head, showing off her oiled curves and shiny skin. But Natalia knew better than just stand there and take Akashi's charge; she waited for the bigger girl to be 'airbound' and committed with the attack before she raised her arms preparing to receive Akashi's curvy body in a hug and as soon as their tits collided, twist her body, trying to use Akashi's own momentum to turn the sumo cutie around and slam her down on the bed and right underneath The Dream.

Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Jun 26, 2012 7:31 pm

Akashi's tits clashed with Natalia's and mingled as they slipped and slided against each other. The oil made it less easy for either girl to do much but rub on one another, still, Akashi felt Natalia wrap her arms around her bigger body and try and twist her to the ground.

Akashi hooked her own arms underneath Natalia's and as their bodies collided, Akashi tried her best to make sure they both landed on their sides, embracing each other tightly with their tits mashed together. When Akashi landed, she would try and begin to buck her hips to send a title wave of tit flesh crashing into Natalia's orbs, wave after wave to try and engulf Natalia's slightly smaller pair in her own bountiful valleys.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next