Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 99 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 97 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000, Jstruggs716

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Heather Sunderland vs Kira Tenshin

2 posters

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Heather Sunderland vs Kira Tenshin - Page 6 Empty Re: Heather Sunderland vs Kira Tenshin

Post by TiefBlau Sat Jun 02, 2012 5:13 pm

As she planted her ass down on Kira's face, she would be quite pleased in the fact that she couldn't hear his words anymore. The whole match he's been messing with her with what he's been saying and this was payback for all of that. Suddenly though, she would feel him bite down on her ass, Causing her to let out a yelp, quickly getting up off of him.

"Gh...Wh-what the hell!! How are you still fighting back you little annoying piece of shit!" Heather would let out, pulling up her leg and trying to stomp down on his chest as hard as she could.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Heather Sunderland vs Kira Tenshin - Page 6 Empty Re: Heather Sunderland vs Kira Tenshin

Post by jakeb1993 Sat Jun 02, 2012 5:18 pm

As she went to stop her chest he lashed out and grabbed her ankle stopping her strike from hitting.

"Becuase, i am detirmined to win. I will not give up. I can not lose. I am will not lose 3 times in a row and be known as a weakling. I won't be mocked at. I refuse to go down quietly. My body is hurting. My breathing laboured. I have bruises coming up all over my body. But i can't lose!"

He nearly screamed out in anger and then still holding onto her ankle rolled away from her, yanking her leg and slamming her into the mat. He would then crawl around her and apply a headscissocrs on her as tightly as he can.
jakeb1993
jakeb1993

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sat Jun 02, 2012 5:23 pm

"Kh w-well you shouldn't have picked a match against me! No way in hell am I going to let you beat me after you couldn't beat those two girls that I could EASILY beat!" Heather would say in response, gritting her teeth before she would feel Kira grab hold of her ankle, causing her to fall onto her front.

She would suddenly feel Kira's legs around her head again, locking her in the scissors hold. She would clench her teeth, letting out a groan as she would start twisting her body. "Hell..no!" Heather would let out, trying to maneuver herself so she could slide herself out of the ring, giving her the leverage to try and pry his legs apart from her head.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by jakeb1993 Sat Jun 02, 2012 5:29 pm

Kira wasn't going to give up. Her comment really made him mad. So he sat up while holding her in the scisscors. His stomach didn't like the idea and gave a few throbs. He tightened his lock, upto the point where he was nearly sitting cross legged with her in the middle.

"Those matches were close. And i learnt from those matches. I could defeat Stpeh agian if i fought her in a ring, and i plan to after i am done beating you!"

He thne bought both of his fists up and started throwing punch after punch at her face. They werent strong punches as Kira now lacked the strength for a power attack, but it as enough to help convince her to submit. afterall she was being choked and punched now.
jakeb1993
jakeb1993

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sat Jun 02, 2012 5:43 pm

As she slid herself out of the ring, she would begin to feel Kira's punches, causing her to be slightly dazed. Her eyes were watering a bit from the pain she was in, but she was doing her best to try to endure it. She would pull her body more and more out of the ring, reaching herself down to underneath the ring apron as she fished around, finding a kendo stick underneath.

She would quickly pull it up and swing it repeatedly at Kira's side and chest, trying to get him to release her and stop the barrage of punches that were sending her for quite the daze.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by jakeb1993 Sat Jun 02, 2012 5:47 pm

Kira nearly screeched as the kendo stick started hitting him. He let her go right away, but inside of running pushed forward, ramming into her body and pushing them both out of the ring. Kira aimed so that he would lands on her and she would face first into the floor.

The crowd began to really cheer as the fight started to go out of the ring. and Kira too the chance to use his hands to grab her arms and place them on her back. He then moved up and sat on them and used hi shands to grab her hair and pull her head back, then slam her face into the floor and then repeat the process over and over again

"Just give up!"
jakeb1993
jakeb1993

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sat Jun 02, 2012 6:14 pm

"Haah I-Wah!?" Heather would let out in shock as she thought the release was going to let her free but would suddenly feel him slide out and collide on top of her. She would maneuver herself so she wouldn't take too much of the hit, but then would suddenly feel her arms trapped behind her back. She would let out a groan as Kira pulled at her hair, slamming her face down onto the mats on the floor.

She would let out a pained grunt from the feeling but would resist him slamming her head back down as much as she could. "Fuck you!" Heather would let out in a pained voice, trying her best to turn her body to attempt to knock Kira off her back.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by jakeb1993 Sat Jun 02, 2012 6:21 pm

Kira was really struggling to hold any sort of attack. Once she began to turn her body Kira fell off rather easily. He took the chance to lie there and take a few deeper breathes, he hadn't had chance to have a proper rest for a while.

"Damn this is hard to cope with" Kira withered off slightly and tried to turn around so he could get up onto his hands and knees and then slowly lift himself up
jakeb1993
jakeb1993

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sat Jun 02, 2012 6:26 pm

Knocking Kira off her back, Heather would let out a groan, slowly pushing herself up as she was gritting her teeth. She was brimming with frustration and anger as she would push through the pain she was in, getting up to one knee before standing up straight. She would pick up the kendo stick that she had dropped and would turn back to Kira, clenching her teeth hard as she did.

Her hair was messed up, random strands extending out wildly as she would throw her coat off, sick of how Kira was able to get to her like he has been. "That's..IT...you're finished!" Heather would let out, Swinging the kendo stick hard down at Kira, trying to smash it into his back or into his head if he was standing up.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by jakeb1993 Sat Jun 02, 2012 6:35 pm

Kira yelped as the kendo stick hit him in the back. he collapsed on the floor again and started to breath heavily once more. He tried to get up and but his legs started to shake as he tried. Slowly he let out a sigh and looked down

"Fine i give"

He went ot get up agian but once agian fell back down
jakeb1993
jakeb1993

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next