Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 89 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 87 Guests :: 2 Bots

ScyldScefing, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Heather Sunderland vs Kira Tenshin

2 posters

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Heather Sunderland vs Kira Tenshin - Page 2 Empty Re: Heather Sunderland vs Kira Tenshin

Post by TiefBlau Fri Jun 01, 2012 5:40 pm

As they got into the lockup, Heather would try to keep as much ground as she could, fighting to apply strength back to balance with his. However, Kira's strength was clearly greater than her's and she started to feel herself getting pushed back. She would grit her teeth a bit before she would hear him say what he did.

"M..Maid!?" Heather would let out, her face turning slightly red from frustration at what he said before she would grin in a devious way. "Heh..you..don't know what you're getting yourself into asking for those stakes. Fine, I'll take you up on that." Heather would say, suddenly trying to let her legs give out and pull him back, attempting to flip him over with a monkey flip type move.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Heather Sunderland vs Kira Tenshin - Page 2 Empty Re: Heather Sunderland vs Kira Tenshin

Post by jakeb1993 Fri Jun 01, 2012 5:48 pm

Kira was shocked that he was beating her in this lockup. He was used to being outpowered. He tried to push her as far as he could, but his attempt at getting her into the turnbuckle failed.

"So..What do i get if i lose huh?" Before he had time to wait for her answer he got unexpectedly pulled forward. Before he knew it he was lying on the canvas with his hands stil wrapped around Heathers.

"Damn it!" He lay there with his hands still around Heathers as he tried to think of a move he could execute from this position.
jakeb1993
jakeb1993

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Fri Jun 01, 2012 5:53 pm

Flipping Kira over with the monkey flip, Heather would keep the grin on her face, thinking she could start working on him and not only get another win but get something more out of it for herself. As he landed on his back, Heather would kick her legs up, flipping herself backwards so she would land on top of Kira, mounting his stomach.

She would grip his hands tightly with the grin still on her face as she looked down at him. "Well..You're so intent in making me your maid, I think if I'll win I'll just take you as my slave for a couple days." Heather would say, acting as it was just a matter-of-fact thing and no big deal as she would adjust herself, still grabbing hold of his hands but throwing her legs forward, trying to wrap them around his head and roll to her side, trying to trap him in a tight headscissors with her strong legs.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by jakeb1993 Fri Jun 01, 2012 6:05 pm

The thought of being a slave made Kira shiver lightly. He had no idea what that would entail at all. Before he had chance to think of something Heather was already ontop of him and still had a grip on his hands. Then she deployed her headscissors on him.

Kira choked lightly and gasped. He would of used his arms to rip away her away, but he she already made sure that wasn't going to happen. This was Kira's problem. He was a slow thinker. He had to analyse everything before making a move, and "Heat of the moment" decsisions never came to him naturally. He still had his legs, maybe hw could do something with them.

In his mind he started to roll the names of moves in his head, seeing if any matched his current issue. Sadly nothing came to his head. It was then he remembered he did not have to just use moves. He could get her in a headscissors, afterall he was taller and had longer legs, if she could reach him all he would have to do was twist and get to her. He attmept it, but discovered he would need to twist his neck to allow his body to movethat far, and sadly she had gotten him around the neck.
jakeb1993
jakeb1993

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Fri Jun 01, 2012 6:29 pm

Locking Kira in the headscissors, Heather's grin would grow wider. She was squeezing with all her might in the submission hold, really trying to rung out as much energy from him as she could. For calling her what he did and even suggesting that she would become his maid, she wanted to make him regret that quite a bit.

"Hah! I bet you're wishing now that you never suggested those stakes huh?" Heather would say, gripping Kira's hands tightly as she continued to squeeze harder and harder. "You could always just give up here, save yourself some of the pain. Maybe I'll go a little easy on you as my slave..at first."

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by jakeb1993 Fri Jun 01, 2012 7:26 pm

Kira gasped as the air was getting crushed out of him. "Damn it. This is getting hard" He sighed as he thought he was going to lose. But then he had a plan.

He bought his leg up and wrapped it around her neck and started tugging his leg back towards his other leg. Effectively getting her in them same lock as him, except his couldn't reach the same strength

Last edited by 10423 on Fri Jun 01, 2012 11:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
jakeb1993
jakeb1993

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sat Jun 02, 2012 2:22 am

"What did you think?" Heather would reply to Kira's words as she squeezed his head tightly between her legs. She was using all the strength that she could muster, focusing completely on the hold as she would not even notice his legs shooting up to lock her in his own headscissors hold.

"Gagh! What!?" Heather would let out, letting go of Kira's hands as she would quickly bring them up to his legs, trying to pry them apart. "L-let go!" she would let out as she tried to keep up her own hold, but it would loosen up slightly from her trying to go on the defensive as well.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by jakeb1993 Sat Jun 02, 2012 2:30 am

Kira gave off a sigh of relief as his move had forced her to releif the pressure on his head. Now he had a bit more
movement he was able to tighten his own headscissor hold on her, however her hands were making it harder and harder

"Don't like it when you get a taste of your own medience do you?"

Kira let off a smirk as he had a plan. He bough his hands up and wraped them around her, just abouve her waist but below the chest.He pressed his hands against her body and the squeezed his arms against her body. The move was deisgned to push all the oxygen out of her
jakeb1993
jakeb1993

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sat Jun 02, 2012 2:46 am

"Kh..shut up!" Heather would yell out in response to Kira's taunting as he would tighten his grip on her head with his scissors. She was trying her best to try to pry his legs apart but would soon feel him wrap his arms just above her waist, squeezing her hard as she would let out a groan of pain, her oxygen being forced out and making it hard for her to breathe.

She would open her mouth, letting out a loud groan before she would raise up her hand, trying to ball it into a fist and bring it down hard on Kira's side, trying to hit him again and again, trying to make him release the double hold on her.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by jakeb1993 Sat Jun 02, 2012 2:52 am

Kira was happy everything was going to plan. Hopefully he could really weaken her. But he didn't have that much energy left. Suddenly from out of nowhere her fist hit his side. He let out a gasp, which forced him to release precious air. However he still held his grip on her.

By the thrid punch his side was in pain. He quickly bailed out of the hold, letting her go completly. He then used his arms to rip her hold off him and then rolled away a few times back to centre ring. Once he got there he groaned and held his side. Clearly she was the stronger fighter.
jakeb1993
jakeb1993

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next