Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 82 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 82 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Heather Sunderland vs Kira Tenshin

2 posters

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Heather Sunderland vs Kira Tenshin Empty Heather Sunderland vs Kira Tenshin

Post by TiefBlau Fri Jun 01, 2012 3:24 pm

Standard Match
No Disqualification
Victory by Pinfall, Submission, or KO

Having been quite a while since Heather has stepped into this very arena, it seemed like the memories were flowing back into her as she was told she was going to compete in a match on the Tension show. Fighting against a male opponent was something that she used to do quite a bit, but she's recently been quite occupied with trying to fight her way to the top of the ranks of the Friction roster instead.

This worked for her anyways, it was closer to her current apartment where Clyde and Alessa were, though they were planning on moving out of that the next chance they got, though ran into quite the bump in the road. Shaking her head, trying not to think of it, Heather would slip on her long purple coat over her black bikini top and black baggy pants. She would nod to herself in the mirror, doing a couple stretches before she would step out into the hallway, heading to the curtain area.

As she made it there, the lights in the arena would turn to a blue tint and "Outcry" By Dream Theater would play over the speakers as she stepped out onto the stage area. She would be surrounded in the green laser lights that were shooting out from behind her as she was met, surprisingly, with quite the positive reaction, getting quite a bit of cheers from the audience. It seemed her return was being taken quite well, causing her to grin and shrug her shoulders as she would make her way down to the ring.

Sliding under the bottom rope, Heather would stand up straight, stretching out her arms a bit before she would go to the other side of the ring, leaning back on the ropes as she stared down at the stage area, awaiting the arrival of her opponent for the night.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Heather Sunderland vs Kira Tenshin Empty Re: Heather Sunderland vs Kira Tenshin

Post by jakeb1993 Fri Jun 01, 2012 3:42 pm

Kira was sitting backstage. For him things were going quite badly. He had lost both of his last matches. He had no room for a third defeat. However he was really starting to doubt himself. His mother had told him to just keep going. Although she still refused to train him in the gym properly, stating she wanted all of his experience to "real world"

He had decided that he was going to win this one. What he lacked in knowledge and technique he would make up for in power. He just had to hope his rival was weak. However based on the reasearch his mum conducted she was possibly the strongest of the 3 he had faced. Kira remembered when his mum told him while he was eating his food, he nearly spit it out. Nethertheless it was time.

nce Heather had entered the ring the lights dimmed once more. Kira Appeared on the stage and the song "When you were young" by The Killers blared out. Unlike Heather Kira did not need a fancy enterance. Today he was wearing his dark blue knee length shorts with his matching colour wrestling boots. There was denying that Heather was the most popular. Most of the cheers Kira got was because of courtesy not actually fanism.

Kira climbed the metal steps and entered the ring through the second rope, staring across at his rival for oppoent for this match. Colud he really win? He slumped against the turnbuckle and remembered the no DQ rule. So things could get hectic if not dealt with quickly.
jakeb1993
jakeb1993

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Fri Jun 01, 2012 3:58 pm

Heather would watch as Kira made his way down to the ring. Immediately hearing the boy's theme would cause her to shuffle around a bit. It certainly didn't match her musical tastes and she was visibly annoyed by hearing it. Nonetheless, she would bear it and watch as he made his way down to the ring. From his appearance, she wasn't all that impressed and it seemed the crowd wasn't either.

She heard about him, losing to two wrestlers that she wasn't even sure who they were. In her mind there was no way she was going to let herself lose. She had to put it in the people's heads that she was indeed worthy of being the #1 contender to the Friction belt as she had earned by beating Kelly Conway in that brutal Hell in a Cell match.

Finally, when Kira entered the ring, she would cross her arms, looking over at him with a cocky grin on her face. "Picked the wrong person to take a match with. Just your luck that I decided to come back to Tension tonight." Heather would say, taking a step away from the ropes and towards the center as she gave off quite the confident aura.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by jakeb1993 Fri Jun 01, 2012 4:05 pm

Kira was going to make a quirky remark, but his lack of confidence stopped him fro making it. He took a step forward and didn't glare at her, more of a stare.

"You think i had a choice in this? My mum who acts my manager sets all these up. I get told about them at the last minute. My mum thinks this is a good way to get training, all it does is make me look bad!" He started to flare up in anger, his heartbeat going faster and faster. "I won't lose again...I CAN'T lose again. I don't care if your in the running for so many different belts or titles... i won't lose to a ...a.." Kir'as mind started to race as he thought of a word he could call her,sadly his mind just came up with a random one "...A Bitch..like you" Kira crossed his arms after giving his little bravdo speech. The crowd seemed to cheer his stanging up for himself, however they all knew how this was going to end
jakeb1993
jakeb1993

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Fri Jun 01, 2012 4:13 pm

"...Your 'mum'?" Heather would say in response to Kira's words before she would shake her head. "Maybe you should think of a manager a little more professional than your mother then.." Heather would say, shrugging her shoulders a bit before she would hear his next words and what he would call her.

It took her quite by surprise as she saw it as out of nowhere and she would blink her eyes a bit before clenching her teeth in anger. "Wh..What did you just call me!?" Heather would let out, taken back as she didn't think she said anything to warrant that and it just made her quite angry. Almost as if on cue, the bell would ring immediately afterwards, signifying the beginning of the match.

Right when that happened, Heather would charge towards Kira, attempting to leap up and hit him with an enziguri, trying to use her speed to catch him off guard.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by jakeb1993 Fri Jun 01, 2012 4:23 pm

Kira was for once ready now. H ehad been caught off guard the last two times but as they say third time lucky. He manged to take two side steps to avoid the attacks, having long legs was a massive advantage when it came to side stepping. It wasn't a great plan as he found himself leaning against the middle of the ropes.

My mum used to a pro wrestler. She left so she could have a normal family life thats all" Kira needed to take advantage of the fact he had dodged the attack and he rushed at her from behind and jumped up, slamming both his feet into the back of his her head, hoping ot slam her into the turnbuckle. The downside to the attack was that he landed on the mat, and was vunerable if she dodged it
jakeb1993
jakeb1993

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Fri Jun 01, 2012 4:54 pm

Heather would click her tongue as she missed with her enziguri. Her opening move was usually quite the 50/50 chance, but she was always disappointed when she couldn't hit it dead on. It would give her quite the advantage when it landed, but there was always a risk with it. Regardless, Heather would quickly adjust herself so she could land on her feet, crouching down a bit before she would turn.

Luckily for her, she would see Kira's kick coming towards her, causing her to slip herself to the side a bit to avoid it hitting, watching as Kira would collide with the ground. She knew she had to keep on her quickly though and not let a second go by, so she would try to hit him with a simple move just to get the first good hit in, trying to fall down upon him with an elbow drop.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by jakeb1993 Fri Jun 01, 2012 5:08 pm

Kira gasped as his attack hit and he hit the canvas. Sadly Kira wasn't fast enough to dodge the elbow drop and it managed to hit right on target, causing Kira to yelp in a slight bit of pain. He needed to turn this around and fastHe rolled away a few times to put distance between them. He then jumped up using his long legs back into his standing postion.

"lucky hit that was" He decided to let her make the attacks. Since he was poor on the offense, he would practice using counters and blocks, afterall it would give him chance to practice his moves "So then how long do you think this will last?"
jakeb1993
jakeb1993

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Fri Jun 01, 2012 5:23 pm

Landing the elbow drop, Heather was quite satisfied in getting the first hit, but as Kira rolled away immediately after, she would click her tongue, unable to follow up after the hit. She would push herself back up to her feet, readjusting herself a bit as she would let out a sigh. The beginning of the match was getting nowhere and she was getting quite fed up with it.

"Lucky? I don't think so." Heather would say, glaring at Kira a bit before she would hear his next words. "Not very if I have it my way. This has already gotten old." Heather would respond, taking a step towards him as she would raise her hands up, trying to signal for a lockup with him.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by jakeb1993 Fri Jun 01, 2012 5:28 pm

Kira let off a smirk. She said it was getting old, so it meant she might drop her guard. Kira was tempted to try and taunt her into running at him, but decided that he would work with her and lifted his hands up and lockup with her. He wrpaeed his fingers within hers and started to push against her using all of his strength

"How bout we make this interesting? The winner gets to do something to the loser? I need a maid to clean up my place" Kiras smirk grew wider
jakeb1993
jakeb1993

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next