by ARStudios2000 Today at 4:52 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 1:32 am

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:19 am

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:12 am

Who is online?
In total there are 205 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 205 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Further humiliation? Lusia vs Shizuka

2 posters

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Further humiliation?  Lusia vs Shizuka - Page 5 Empty Re: Further humiliation? Lusia vs Shizuka

Post by Cirno Fri Feb 06, 2009 12:44 am

Lusia looked down at Shizuka, using the oppurtunity to recover while she was standing still and inflicting pain on the girl's leg, soon moving one leg back and tried to send a vicious kick between the girl's legs.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Further humiliation?  Lusia vs Shizuka - Page 5 Empty Re: Further humiliation? Lusia vs Shizuka

Post by Jessica Fri Feb 06, 2009 12:54 am

Shizuka was distracted by the fear,the fear that those two eyes of Lusia were inflicting on her,and didnt see the kick,that reached to hit between her legs. Awwwwwwwww...... The young girl felt like the air were pulled out of her,and just fell on her side,while holding her crotch to calm the pain...

Thats not fair....But I wont give up yet! I'll faint trying to beat you down! Shizuka cheered herself up

[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/members-blogs-f42/jessica-s-crew-t2115.html:2wqwu7zy][size=150:2wqwu7zy]Jessica's Maids[/url:2wqwu7zy]

Jessica

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Fri Feb 06, 2009 1:04 am

Lusia pulled Shizuka's leg again, trying to pull her to her while she tried to stomp one of her feet against Shizuka's side, mumbling.

" ..Submit. "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Fri Feb 06, 2009 1:09 am

I refuse to! She said,quickly rolling aside and standing up again. She had been like a toy for Lusia until now,but now that she is pumped up,she wont let Lusia intimidate her again.

Come on,little slut... She said,waiting her in a defensive stance,ready to dodge or block anything that Lusia tries and counter it

[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/members-blogs-f42/jessica-s-crew-t2115.html:2wqwu7zy][size=150:2wqwu7zy]Jessica's Maids[/url:2wqwu7zy]

Jessica

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Fri Feb 06, 2009 1:16 am

Lusia stared over at Shizuka when the girl managed to roll away, quickly running over towards her and attempted to send a hard right punch towards her face.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Fri Feb 06, 2009 1:19 am

Shizuka quickly moved her face to aside,dodging Lusia's punch and countering it with a quick low knee blow. Is that what you've been waiting for me to do? Shizuka said,hoping that last hit really damaged Lusia

Jessica

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Fri Feb 06, 2009 1:23 am

Lusia blinked when Shizuka dodged her punch then feeling the knee, bending over to cough out loudly, slowly startign to step back and away from Shizuka, the blow was extra hard because she was tired from all her own attacks.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Fri Feb 06, 2009 1:25 am

Well,I think its my turn to be the one attacking...Prepare yourself to be beated,Lusia! She quickly runs toward her and attempts to connect a flying drop kick. If she success,she will surely take Lusia down,but if she fails,Lusia would be able to counter to a defenseless Shizuka

Jessica

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Fri Feb 06, 2009 1:27 am

Lusia looked up to see Shizuka attacking again, yelling out as the dropkick hit her good, stumbling backwards and soon falling onto her back with a loud grunt, clutching her stomach and rolling onto her side.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Fri Feb 06, 2009 1:35 am

Well,Well,seems like today is not your day... She said,while using her foot to put her on her belly and then sit on her back,holding her chin in a camel clutch

I think you're not strong enough to beat me.If I'm wrong,face me and try to demonstrate that to me! She said,while pulling Lusia's head as far as she could

Jessica

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next