Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 127 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 125 Guests :: 3 Bots

saryakimura96, skip-stop

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Aki Hibino vs Hugh Ganz (For Coiwy)

2 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Aki Hibino vs Hugh Ganz (For Coiwy) - Page 4 Empty Re: Aki Hibino vs Hugh Ganz (For Coiwy)

Post by KillerV Sat Jun 02, 2012 4:55 pm

(OOC: I did said she tries to use her legs before the punch 'before he does anything horrible to her.' not getting hit and then using her legs... but its fine...)

She took a pretty heavy punch even she manage to get her legs around his neck but she felt weak from getting choked and from the blow, easy for him to pull her legs out and tied one to the rope and the other spread up against her face showing her flexibility, now he bit down onto her big to as she cries out.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t5822-killerv-character-select

Back to top Go down

Aki Hibino vs Hugh Ganz (For Coiwy) - Page 4 Empty Re: Aki Hibino vs Hugh Ganz (For Coiwy)

Post by coiwy Sat Jun 02, 2012 4:58 pm

(OOC: Ah. Well he didn't untie her legs until he'd punched her, so she wouldn't have been able to do that...)

"Am I gonna have more trouble from you, then?" Hugh growled. He pushed her leg up further, stretching it up as far as he could as he sandwiched it between her body and his. His hand snaked around to grab the girl by the back of the head and twist it to maintain eye contact. His crotch rubbed up against hers, his bulge obvious through his jeans.

coiwy

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Sat Jun 02, 2012 5:04 pm

(OOC: I probably misread it and assume you loosen her legs somehow, my bad...)

As Aki leg being pulled up so close to her face, it didnt actually hurt her since she was trained as a gymnastic so her flexibility isnt affecting her much other than pinning her there while his hard crotch rubbing against her blushing from embarrassment. "S-stop this! Stop right now! Nahhhh!"

Last edited by 6075 on Sat Jun 02, 2012 5:09 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by coiwy Sat Jun 02, 2012 5:11 pm

"Not yet," Hugh whispered. "I'm still having my fun. I won, after all."
He let the girl go again and stepped back to remove his jeans, shoes and socks, tossing them into the corner and leaving him in nothing more than a pair of boxer shorts. He approached the girl again and grabbed her head again, twisting it back. His other hand slipped around her back to grab her butt. He thrust his crotch forward at Aki's a few times, relishing the feel even through their remaining clothing. He leant over the shorter girl and ran his tongue across her lips.

coiwy

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Sat Jun 02, 2012 5:22 pm

Aki hear his words and quickly reply. "You didnt win, I didnt submit nor getting pin!" Thing didnt looked so well and notice its not going as she sees him taking off his jeans, shoes and socks just leaving his boxer shorts only. Disgusted by the look of things when he pulls her hair back closing her eyes barely while blushing in embarrassment from her butt being touched that way and could see him thrusting his crotch at her, rolling her lips in her mouth to avoid his tongue all over her open mouth.

Back to top Go down

Post by coiwy Sat Jun 02, 2012 5:26 pm

Hugh laughed as Aki's face turned red.
"What's wrong?" he asked. "Don't you like me?" He squeezed her butt hard and thrust at her again before planting a long, rough kiss on her lips.

coiwy

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Sat Jun 02, 2012 5:36 pm

She continues to avoid getting 'kissed' by the sick man Hugh, she shakes her head in responds to his questions while disgusted by his gross reactions to her body with his dirty hand grabbing her butt and his thrust at her crotch.

Back to top Go down

Post by coiwy Wed Jun 06, 2012 10:51 pm

Hugh grinned and backed away from Aki. He cast his eyes over her and shook his head in slight disappointment.
"You're just no fun anymore," he sighed. "You could at least get into it, but no, little miss frigid doesn't want to play." His hand swiped at her costume and ripped straight down from her breast to her crotch, tearing away the material. He narrowed his eyes and spat at the floor in front of her.
"You're hardly worth my time."

coiwy

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Thu Jun 07, 2012 12:18 am

She felt relief after he backed away from her and hearing his words before he ripped down her outfit even more leaving half naked except her panties, then hearing more words out of his mouth as she manage to reply. "G-good! Then just leave the ring and leave me alone!" She isnt happy how the 'match' turns out to be with all of this going on. Shes just waiting for him to leave her if she really isnt worth his time unless he lies about it.

(OOC: Thats how far I'll let her go, will not make her fully naked just so you know)

Back to top Go down

Post by coiwy Thu Jun 07, 2012 11:58 pm

Hugh let a slow smile spread across his face.
"Ok, we're done here then. But this place is booked up for the next few hours, so I may as well let you put it to good use." He bent his knees slightly to look her straight on in the face, putting his hands on her shoulders.
"You can wait here and get some alone time. Maybe think twice before challenging someone out of your league, hmm?" He raised his knee up sharply to hit her in the crotch, before straightening up and turning away to pick up his clothes. He dressed quickly and slipped out of the room, waving a hand casually behind him as he made his way to the door.
"Have fun!" he laughed, reaching out to switch off the lights in the room before walking out the door, leaving the room in darkness as the door swung shut behind him.

coiwy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next