Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Today at 9:05 am

» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 72 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 71 Guests :: 1 Bot

Deus001

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Sarah O'Sullivan vs. Kelly Flowers(Soft Bed Wrestling Match)

2 posters

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Sarah O'Sullivan vs. Kelly Flowers(Soft Bed Wrestling Match) - Page 2 Empty Re: Sarah O'Sullivan vs. Kelly Flowers(Soft Bed Wrestling Match)

Post by Harrier Sun Jun 03, 2012 5:55 am

Her little plan had worked, even better than she had expected. She kept her course as long as possible, giving only minimal resistance for Sarah in her attempt to free herself, focusing on letting the girl feel her breasts on her back.
"Hard to get? Oh, Sarah, if you only knew how this turns me on. And on top of that, you're sporty and rather small. I like them either this way or mighty as a mountain to climb."
Kelly was feeling desire swell up in her while she kept talking seductively to Sarah. It would be big fun to seduce her piece by piece, at least that was Kelly's plan.

She would wait until Sarah had once again turned around before attempting to get close to her opponent, hug her tightly in a bearhug to catch her again without stealing her much air and put one of her legs between Sarah's and slid it softly in her crotch area. This would of course also open her for a similar counterattack, but somehow she had the impression that Sarah would not like to take advantage of it.
"I tell you a secret, Sarah-chan. I can't wrestle. In a standard match, I would probably been squashed right now."

Kelly "Pony" Flowers(Kawaii)
Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Sarah O'Sullivan vs. Kelly Flowers(Soft Bed Wrestling Match) - Page 2 Empty Re: Sarah O'Sullivan vs. Kelly Flowers(Soft Bed Wrestling Match)

Post by FairyGirl Sun Jun 03, 2012 8:35 am

In a sense Sarah was in quite a bit of trouble early on and was only just starting to realize that she'd have to be even more careful. If she just let someone like that walk all over her like this then it really would be a shot to her pride. Gasping a bit as she felt those breasts pressing against her back. That sensation only hit home more when she heard what Kelly had to say not sure if it was about her height or her bust. "Well glad that I fit into a type of opponent you'd like. But....do want to win this." She groaned working to turn around those seductive words having an impact on Sarah and in a sense motivating her to get back in this match before Kelly took anymore control of it.

What surprised her though was having Kelly just move in and bearhug her like that. It seemed like sticking to Sarah like glue was her major plan and that was going to make things difficult. "Wha!" She gasped again feeling that leg rubbing against her crotch area. Since she wasn't inclined to just attack in the same fashion Sarah was left trying to come up with a plan.

"Can't wrestle at all?" Sarah was a bit surprised by she supposed for some that was alright if they could fight in certain matches. Sarah felt more comfortable in a ring and this just made her a bit more worried. "Well good thing this isn't a normal match..." She said quietly as if coming up with something. If normal moves weren't going to work then maybe something unorthodox might. She tried to squirm her fingers close to Kelly's sides and begin to tickle. If she wanted this girl off she'd have to try something.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Sun Jun 03, 2012 9:53 am

"Ok, not at all is probably not true. But really not very well."

Her battle plan up to this point, if you could call it a plan instead of just hogging her desires and doing what she wanted while fantasizing about a squirming and panting Sarah, was working great. Her opponent hadn't expected that, and Kelly would try to work her until the point where she was needy in every part of her body if it was necessary. Not with the intend to win, that would made her just overzealous, more to have fun and blow steam.
"So, you want to win. Want to see me helpless and squirming under you, probably screaming for more? Tell you what, that sounds equally awesome to my idea. But you seem a little bit concerned. What did you expect would happen in a bed wrestling match?"
She rubbed herself slow and sensual over her opponent, following the rhythm of her leg while smiling sweetly into the face of Sarah, who obviously had some concerns about the dirty work that was done on her.

Kelly was about to throw Sarah down on the bed to control her further, but then she felt her hands on her tights.
"Uh, exciting. What are you..."
she wanted to say further, but then she felt the fingers of Sarah touch her skin. She wasn't very ticklish, but in a aroused state this feeling intensified.
"Hihi...Uiiihhh...that's meeeeaaaan!..."
Kelly was squealing, giggling, laughing and shifting while she got out of rhythm and her grip around Sarah considerably weakened.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by FairyGirl Sun Jun 03, 2012 9:59 am

Sarah was trying to keep her head on this match and it was proving a bit difficult with this opponent. The girl wasn't someone she could get fired up about beating since she wasn't a bad person far as Sarah could tell. Though she had no idea what went on in that girl's mind. Sarah didn't think about being too focused on the victory being a possible negative and putting her at risk.

"Ah...well..." Sarah blinked a bit read as the image of Kelly in that state came to mind. The last part of the question made her chuckle a bit though letting out another soft sigh. "Ahh...that is...I hadn't really thought about it. Since it sounded pretty peaceful." She breathed out trying to keep her voice steady as she felt the girl rubbing herself against Sarah and that leg making Sarah squirm a bit as the slow sensation was building up.

"Well..." Sarah started to speak as her fingers began their work. She knew some were more ticklish than others, but with enough effort she figured anyone would give in a little bit and at least Kelly's attacks would be interrupted. "This is a match after all, I'm just counter attacking." She grinned keeping that up and working to squirm her way out of Kelly's grip. Having to release one hand to help pull the girl off.

Since she was already like this Sarah tried to push the girl down onto the mat and get on top of her while continuing the tickling. Getting a better position would let her calm her body down a bit and consider how she'd go about her next move.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Sun Jun 03, 2012 10:38 am

Kelly was laughing madly as she was put on her back. Now it was her who was kind of in trouble with Sarah on her. She tried to press the girl's body even more down on her to keep her in close combat by using her heels on the back of the upper legs of Sarah, but it wasn't easy to make that in a sensual way when you were shacking, giggling and huffing. And dirty talk was simply impossible.
"Hihi...Muahaa...Noooohhh..."
one of her hands was searching around for a pillow to bean Sarah with it, while the other was cruising uncontrollably on the back of her opponent.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by FairyGirl Sun Jun 03, 2012 7:29 pm

Now that things were going better Sarah could have a bit more fun with this and calm herself down. Of course she knew that her opponent was a bit dangerous so she'd have to take care especially since she wasn't immune to tickling herself either. While she might have liked to pull back a bit with Kelly's legs getting caught up with Sarah's that was going to be tough.

So Sarah just knew that she had to keep with it. "Having fun now?" Sarah chuckled a bit staying focused on Kelly's body. A hand slipping up to cup one of her breasts knowing that in this kind of match she had to do everything to win and not like she hadn't had a few matches that got physical in that way. Though Sarah tried to keep the tickling up since it did seem to leave Kelly fairly vulnerable.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Sun Jun 03, 2012 8:00 pm

"...Huh...Huh..."
Kelly had tears in her eyes from all the laughing and trashing under Sarah and huffed while her air supply got shorter. She could also feel the hand of Sarah cupping her breast, but she didn't stop her tickling, although she had the impression that it got a little bit slower with all the multitasking they were doing. Although it felt strangely funny and arousing to be tickled and cupped at once.

In an act of desperation, she found the pillow she was looking for.
"Uhhnn!!"
Grunting with resolve and throwing all her eggs in one basket while Sarah was eyeing her body, she would attempt to hit her opponent's head with it in an attempt to change positions with Sarah again and take the top position.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by FairyGirl Sun Jun 03, 2012 8:08 pm

Sarah thought it was a bit cruel to keep tickling this much, but at the same time seeing her opponent flustered like that had her chuckling as well. Sarah couldn't keep doing everything at high speeds so her hand on the breast and the hand tickling would each get more attention as Sarah's focus shifted.

The girl was trying to stay focused on Kelly's body so that her multitasking wouldn't completely break down. "Don't worry it won't be for much longer." Sarah chuckled before she was smacked in the face with that pillow. Normally that might not be too effective, but since Kelly did it at full force and Sarah wasn't expecting it the blow did stop her attack and make her swing sideways giving Kelly an opening if she could take it. "Oof!" Sarah groaned either way not having seen that coming.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Sun Jun 03, 2012 8:38 pm

The Canadian saw how the pillow hit it's mark, granting herself a sigh/chuckle combination of relief after the tickling stopped. She was in dire need of a break and wanted her close distance to Sarah back, so she attempted to guillotine choke her with one arm, while the other would dish out some payback to her opponent and caress a breast. Her only goal was to reduce her mobility, not to actually choke her, and so she had the question out before the ref came in to ask.
"You ok, Sarah-chan?"

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by FairyGirl Sun Jun 03, 2012 8:42 pm

It wasn't what Sarah had expected to get knocked over and suddenly having this girl on top of her. Groaning as she felt the arm slightly choking her, but it wasn't nearly as bad as Sarah knew it could be so she wasn't too bothered by that. More important for her was the hand that reached out and started to caress her breast. Squirming underneath her Sarah reached for both hands trying to pry them off.

"I'm...just fine. Though was better a moment ago." Sarah joked though really not bothered by the arm besides not being able to get herself up like that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next