by hunter of speed Today at 3:33 pm

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:38 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:34 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Kookio Today at 9:05 am

Who is online?
In total there are 140 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 139 Guests :: 3 Bots

hunter of speed

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Lisa's Vacation ( Open )

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Lisa's Vacation ( Open ) - Page 2 Empty Re: Lisa's Vacation ( Open )

Post by WrestlerAngel Mon Jun 25, 2012 9:50 pm

Lisa smiled when Okami accepted it. Even having to move from one rooster and join Friction, meaning that she would have to say good-bye...but, as he would visit her, the good-bye turned to a 'see you soon'!

"Haha, thanks!" the brunette said, giving him a quick kiss on his soft lips. It seemed that her luck just came back. Now she was going to participate in a special event, with a great prize money and some more matches opportunities to get a good profit. And also Lisa would give a break from the rough matches with psycho dudes of Tension to brawl with another girls. And all this while being able to participate of "fun beach events", as said on the sheet. Well, it would be a much deserved vacation!

Lisa just hoped that, with their busy wrestling superstar's routines, Okami would be able to still meet her at the Friction league.

"So, I'm going to send them that I accept it!" Lisa says, going to her dresser and picking up a smartphone, beggining to text the managers that she would participate in the Summer Splash. "I hope that you just keep up your promise, baby!" she says, giving a wink back to the silver-haired boy.

Stephanie Lawrence's Profile
http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/tension-pro-females-f61/stephanie-laurence-t5862.html

Ms Garcia, the Teacher's Profile
http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/tension-pro-females-f61/ms-garcia-the-teacher-t5984.html#p144698
WrestlerAngel
WrestlerAngel

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Wed Jun 27, 2012 9:15 am

Okami took the quick mesmerizing kiss of Lisa, blushing and savoring the heavenly touch of her lips even a few moments after they parted... which gave him quite the silly look.

Like that, he smiled at how Lisa had changed her previous depressed state into a much more positive attitude.
Watching the voluptuous brunette bounce here and there, energetically starting her packaging would make him happy.... happy enough to forget the reason for his presence in the girls dorm once again.

"No worries Lisa-chan, i always keep my promises", he winked back at the beloved Lisa, "but now i'll better let you focus on your packaging or you'll surely forget all off your swimsuits... and that would be a big problem for your Summer Splash!".

Laughing at his own latest sillyness, Okami would smile, lingering at Lisa's door for a slight moment with a smile before he would head out of the dorms.

Friction: Aiko, Yuko, Sakura

Tension Boys:  Ryu, Ataru, Okami, Nico, Andy, Koji
Tension Girls: Alena

Fur&Feathers: Okami, Toshiro
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by WrestlerAngel Wed Jun 27, 2012 11:21 pm

"Haha...okay! It's a deal now: I'll see you in Summer Splash!" the brunette said, as Okami stood at the door, and she looked to him for a moment before he turned and left. She waved a goodbye with her palm, smiling...

...and then fell on her bed. "Yes, he likes me!" she said to herself, laughing a little... but..." dumb Lisa! Why didn't you tell him that you liked him! ...maybe ask for a date...what date? Cinema...yes, maybe cinema, popcorn and stuff! But what if..." she kept that stuff for about 10 minutes, then the phone ringing woke her up from her monologue. She picked it up without looking and then said:

"Hello?..." the brunette answered, and, to her surprise, it was a special person. "Ms Lukretia?! You...want to see me? O-ok... Right now!? No, I'm not complaining! Y-yes, yes... I'm going there right away!"

Lisa then got off the bed and headed right away to the AFW Management Office.

Stephanie Lawrence's Profile
http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/tension-pro-females-f61/stephanie-laurence-t5862.html

Ms Garcia, the Teacher's Profile
http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/tension-pro-females-f61/ms-garcia-the-teacher-t5984.html#p144698
WrestlerAngel
WrestlerAngel

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Sat Jun 30, 2012 12:14 am

Okami crossed the long hallway and headed out of the girls' dorm, still light headed from the charming effects of Lisa's closeness.

"Wow... m-maybe she really likes me too...", he thought to himself, regardless of the rain still falling copious as he walked towards the boys' dorm.
Hope and happyness, mixed with melancholy due to her next journey to Friction filled the boy's head as he checked his pockets in search of the keys to open the main door..........

"...UGH...!!! Dumb Okami-baka !!!!". Suddenly, the reason for him to walk into the girls dorm in first place had striked him right on the head.

"....hopeless baka....", he leaned forward, bumping his soaked head onto the main door in discomfort. Under the light pressure from his head, the door would suddenly give, having Okami enter... or better said fall inside of his dorm.
"....but still lucky! ^^", he concluded from the ground, hardly smothering a laughter as he finally could head to his room, where the beautiful Lisa Giordanni would soon come to visit his dreams.

Friction: Aiko, Yuko, Sakura

Tension Boys:  Ryu, Ataru, Okami, Nico, Andy, Koji
Tension Girls: Alena

Fur&Feathers: Okami, Toshiro
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2