by ARStudios2000 Today at 4:52 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 1:32 am

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:19 am

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:12 am

Who is online?
In total there are 221 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 219 Guests :: 2 Bots

Cosmos, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

NHB Cage Match: Lu Jiao Jocelyn Vs. Kia Manaputo

2 posters

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

NHB Cage Match: Lu Jiao Jocelyn Vs. Kia Manaputo - Page 7 Empty Re: NHB Cage Match: Lu Jiao Jocelyn Vs. Kia Manaputo

Post by jakeb1993 Sun Jun 10, 2012 7:10 pm

Kia was no longer bothered about the punishment she was getting. She didn't put up a fight when she was rolled onto her stomach or straddled. However she did not like the comment that Jocelyn made to her.

"F...unny....You..wanna...know.a.s..ecr...et?" She then looked down and sighed heavily "I ...am....st.ill....a..virg....in. So...how....ca...n my ..slit....be..skan..ky huh?" Her voice was become more laboured as being pressed against the mat was now winding her.
jakeb1993
jakeb1993

Back to top Go down

NHB Cage Match: Lu Jiao Jocelyn Vs. Kia Manaputo - Page 7 Empty Re: NHB Cage Match: Lu Jiao Jocelyn Vs. Kia Manaputo

Post by Tatyina Sun Jun 10, 2012 7:15 pm

Jocelyn's eyes widened as she heard the confession. She ran her fingers through Kia's hair and leaned in close. "Well crickey!" She whispered into Kia's ear. "Who are you saving yourself for? Some little slut back home? I would hurry up and get fucked, bitch. If you wait around too long, it's going to happen whether you want it to or not." Jocelyn laughed in Kia's ear. "But I bet you want that. You wanna be fucked like a cheap whore in front of all these people, don't you?"

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by jakeb1993 Sun Jun 10, 2012 7:21 pm

"no...No i dont... No girl would ever fuck me... I have had crushes on girls and even boys. But theyall stayed away"

She felt really embarssed revealing it to Joceelyn. She leaned inwards and lais her forehead against the mat,clsoing her eyes as a few tears escaped and rolled out.

"I...i must be ugly...thats why no one wants to fuck me!"
jakeb1993
jakeb1993

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Jun 10, 2012 7:48 pm

Jocelyn's eyes widened at Kia's sudden confession. She was suddenly feeling delicious, sadistic in a new way she hadn't felt before. She released the grip from Kia's hair and breathed a shhhh into the girl's ear.

"Who said no one would fuck you?" She purred. "Actually..." She muttered. "If it weren't for that attitude of yours, you'd be quite beautiful."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by jakeb1993 Sun Jun 10, 2012 7:55 pm

"I don't want to lose...thats why i am like this...I...i feel ashamed of losing. Ined to beat Kira..i need to find mother. Losing is not an option at all"

She let out a sigh and slumped down even more. Clearly losing the will to fight nearly completely
jakeb1993
jakeb1993

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Jun 10, 2012 8:11 pm

Jocelyn brushed Kia's hair affectionately. "Everyone loses." She said. "What if I said that i couldn't lose either? So, who decides which one of us is more worthy to win?"

Jocelyn leaned in and began to suck on Kia's earlobe a bit while she spoke. "Submit now. Tap out." She said smoothly, with a hot breath.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by jakeb1993 Sun Jun 10, 2012 8:13 pm

"I couldn't...i have my pride" She letout a moan as she felt her earlobe get sucked a bit

"What...what do i get if i submit now?" She asked, genuinely curious over the question.
jakeb1993
jakeb1993

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Jun 10, 2012 8:23 pm

Jocelyn raised an eyebrow as her tongue slipped into Kia's ear. "What do... you want?" She asked, curious herself. Jocelyn was suddenly enjoying what she believed was the same sort of things that Allison had done to her. She was reveling in it and getting really excited.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by jakeb1993 Sun Jun 10, 2012 8:29 pm

"i...i....i i want you for the night" She had a massive blush on her face, clearly embarrsed that she was having to ask for such a thing. The tongue in her ear really turning her on

"But i want it to be in a private place"
jakeb1993
jakeb1993

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Jun 10, 2012 8:42 pm

Jocelyn's eyes widened at the sudden confession. She had to keep herself from bursting into a delicious chuckle. She pulled her tongue into her mouth and let out a huff.

"I don't think you can handle me. You couldn't handle me in the ring, what makes you think you could do any better int he bedroom?" Jocelyn was preening now. She felt so inflated for maybe the first time in her life.

"Maybe I should just knock you out and let you be a virgin for the rest of your miserable life." She threatened coolly.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next