Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 33 users online :: 8 Registered, 0 Hidden and 25 Guests :: 1 Bot

Cirno, cutestwitch, dragonswill, killcarrion, TripleHelix, Vcom7418, Winner3, wrestleryu

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 155 on Sun Oct 09, 2016 8:33 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Brittany Luvve
#1 contender
Cecilia Northman & Death Bunny

Tag team Champions
The Black Feathers Gang
#1 contenders
???

Kawaii Champion
no champion
#1 contender
???

Hardcore Champion
Adrian Kytes
#1 contender
Silver Ace

Friction Hentai Champion
Natasha Loclear
#1 contender
Velvet Valentine

Entropy Champion
Alaina Sanders
#1 contender
Kei

Softcore Champion
Alyssa Blank
#1 contender
???

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Ami Takeuchi
#1 contender
Clyde Gastin

Tension tag team champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion
#1 contender
???

Tension Hentai Champion
Valerie Von Vulpes
#1 contender
Leo Fandero

Tension 24/7 Champion
Soledad Vega
#1 contender
???

Looking for anything!

Thu Dec 08, 2016 12:18 am by tehbohemian

Hey!! I'm Bohemian! I'm uhhhh new here! I've already debuted all 3 of my characters and wanted to know if you would want to include them in any storylines or start any new ones with them!

Shinobu won her debut match and is locked in a feud with Sandy White... so she is kinda tied up match wise but i'd be cool for any RPs with her

Sonic lost her debut... pretty badly... and even lost her crown! So she is up for a match or gym session or anything really! She is a much morr light hearted …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Got some people open for matches

Mon Dec 05, 2016 8:37 pm by TheEditor1023

Hey guys, got some people I need matches for, if you're interested in any of them, let me know!

Remy 7000 (Yet to debut)

"Beautiful" Jack Kendrick (Yet to debut)

Ricardo Keyes

Nathan Parker

Comments: 3

Taking a short break

Tue Dec 06, 2016 7:12 am by Amber Fey

Hey, I just wanted to give a quick heads up my next few days are supper busy, so I just wanted to say that I can't post until Thurday night, at which point i will do all my post, but I feel obligated to make my PPV match the number one priority. Just wanted to give a quick heads up.

Comments: 2

Kia Manaputo

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kia Manaputo

Post by jakeb1993 on Tue May 29, 2012 1:21 am

Name: Kia Manaputo
Height: 5'8"
Weight: 57kg
Eyes: Deep brown
Hair: Dark brown
Nationality:Japanesse
Place of Birth: Tokyo, Jakpan
Entrance Theme: Currently None

Fighting Style: Kia tries to use a combination of both throws and strikes to defeat her opponents. She will rarely ever resort to using high-flying moves; simply because she has no skill in them. Her primary weapon is high speed punches and strikes against her enemies body. If this fails she can use her excellent endurance to absorb enemy attacks and submissions and wait until the enemy tires out before going in for the kill; a long winded tactic but worth it if it grants her a win.

------------------------------

Wrestling Information

Preferred Attacks: Kia prefers using punches and kicks; punches over kicks moreso. She will however use some submission and grappling moves if pushed into a corner or if forced down onto the mat.

Preferred Matches: Kia is always up for any sorta match. She will happily look over any match type and will try each type at least once before writing it off.

Stats
Strength:★★★
Defense:★★★★
Endurance:★★★★★
Speed:★★★★
Technique:★★

Finishers
Slam Dunk: She climbs as high as she can onto the turnbuckle and jumps up into the air, curling up into a ball as hard as she can as comes down on her enemies chest. This attack is her only high-flying move and even then is still rarely used

Lights Out: Kia will get her enemy against the turnbuckle and will start by throwing a few gut punches to weaken them. If this works she will grab their arm and irish whip them across the ring and into the opposite turnbuckle. As her enemy starts to turn around Kia rushes forward, setting up another gut punch, using the momentum she gains from the run up to make this final gut punch devastating.

Apperance

History: One year before Kira was born, Kira's mother had Kia. The father of Kia was not the same person as the father of Kira; making them half brother and half sister alike. Kia's mum left several months after she was born, leaving her with her slightly docile father. It wasn't his fault however; he was mentally unwell and it was the main reason that Kia's mum left; she couldn't cope with the stress of looking after him.

Kia grew up rather fast for a girl of her age. She was always several years more mature than her peers even when aged 7. She had grown to care for her father more and more as she grew up. The main sacrifice here was that she had to give up any sort of out of school social life in order to look after her father. This put real strain on her friendships in school and eventually just before entering secondary school, decided that she was better off without friends. Her friends at the time did not like the fact that she burned her bridges with them and quickly they turned into bullies.

The bullying was not a huge issue for Kia, she would be called named and singled out on however she never really let it get to her. She knew what she was doing for her father at home was well worth the abuse that she took at school. Her first taste of fighting came while at school. One of the bullies named Cassandra decided to use her father as the basis of a new bullying joke. This caused Kia to snap and she punched Cassandra in the face. Neither of these girls had ever been in a fight before so the fight was sloppy and didn't last more than few poorly exchanged punches. That fight though caused a ripple effect. Some of the more undesirables of the school noticed how easy it was to lure a weakling like Kia into a fight. Suddenly Kia would start to be bullied by other kids, all using her father as ridicule.

Kia would get into a few more fights this way, however they were more beating ups then they were fights. Her father who couldn't stand the fact she was getting bullied at his expense decided to use what little spare care money he had to get Kia some boxing lessons. Kia was at this point not much of a fan of fighting but decided to use the lessons anyway. After a few months training Kia was starting to enjoy the idea of doing boxing. She would start out doing a couple of boxing matches, although she never did that well. In her five matches she only won one and that was down to judges.

The boxing training came in most handy at school however. When she was picked on now or someone started a fight she had a much higher chance of winning; in fact she nearly almost won. These victories started to cause the bullying to die down towards the final few years of secondary school.

When Kia turned 16 she got her first ever birthday card from her mother. It was courteous and polite but also very cold. The card didn't exactly hold much love in it. It was more of a mockery for the fact that she was more than likely still living with her father. It was at this point she asked her father to tell her about her mother. Kia learnt that her mother used to be a famous pro wrestler in Japan but eventually she retired and decided to settle down with her father. After Kia was born her father had started to develop his illness and so she left for England with another man.

Angry Kia wrote a letter back, having a go at how heartless her mother could be. In her anger she wrote in the return letter that she knew that her mother was a ex wrestler and that kia would when she found her 'teach her a few lessons'. It didn't take long for Kia to get a response back. The response mention that Kia had a half brother who she had been training to be a wrestler too. In fact he was currently being accepted into the AFW Tension league. Kia mother also put that she didn't think that Kia would have the guts to actually find her. Her mother issued her with a challenge: enter the AFW Friction league and win a title and get famous. Only when Kia has made a name for herself like her mother did would she reveal herself for who she really was.

The challenge angered Kia greatly. Kia was a rookie boxer, not a wrestler. Nevertheless she took the challenge and entered the league. Spending a few months doing some basic wrestling training Kia is entering the Friction league to prove a poin and also exact revenge. If this means she has to shake the pillars of the league then so bid, cause heaven forbid anyone who gets in her way.

Current Record: 0-3-0 (W/L/T)

Wins:

Losses:
Lost against Lu Jiao Jocelyn (Via KO) -Her loss against Jocelyn rung Alarm bells for Kia. She was not ready for this league at all. Her brutal beating had made Kia slightly more aggressive now. Her tone now being of that similar to a teenage punk. Jocelyn has made a mark on Kia. She now wants to fight harder and harder. And one day hopes to face the brutal Jocelyn again and win.

Lost against Xiao-Xiao (Via Pin) - Kia had trained hard after the loss against Jocelyn. She had hoped that this match was going to be her first win, sadly Xiao was stronger and left poor Kia with a ankle injury, meaning her training has been hampered for a while. While she will be ok, and can still fight, she swore she was going to get revenge on Xiao and make her feel what it is like to get pinned.

Lost Against Emily Nelson (Via Pin) - After recovering from her ankle injury Kia had been put into a prostyle match against a veteran wrestler. Emily was not only taller and stronger but she was also more experienced. There was no doubt that Emily was going to win. Kia got taught a harsh and painful lesson about wrestling that day. Kia had made loads of sloppy mistakes from the moment the bell rang. Kia swore after the match that she would fight Emily again and win.

Draws:

Championships/Accomplishments:

Friends:

Allies:

Rivals: Emily Nelson

Enemies:

Crushes:

Lovers:

Alliance:

Timeline:

1)[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/the-ring-f8/nhb-cage-match-lu-jiao-jocelyn-vs-kia-manaputo-t6326.html:2j13b372]NHB Cage Match: Lu Jiao Jocelyn Vs. Kia Manaputo[/url:2j13b372]
2)[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/the-ring-f8/xx-vs-kia-standard-match-t7118-50.html:2j13b372]XX Vs Kia - Standard Match[/url:2j13b372]
3)[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/the-ring-f8/kia-vs-emily-standard-match-t7282-70.html:2j13b372]Emily Nelson Vs Kia Manaputo - Standard Match[/url:2j13b372]

Last edited by 10423 on Sat Aug 24, 2013 10:12 am; edited 8 times in total

jakeb1993

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum