Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 29 users online :: 5 Registered, 0 Hidden and 24 Guests :: 2 Bots

d_ultsch, kerflubble, LunarWolf, RadiantKarna332, SleeperAgent94

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 155 on Sun Oct 09, 2016 8:33 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Cecilia Northman
#1 contender
Kyoko Akan

Tag team Champions
The Imperial Order
#1 contenders
Sonic Boom

Kawaii Champion
Claire St. Clair
#1 contender

Hardcore Champion
Silver Ace
#1 contender
???

Friction Hentai Champion
Minerva Larsen
#1 contender
Ari Nagawa

Entropy Champion
Valley Doll
#1 contender
Alicia Wells

Softcore Champion
Under Contention (in an elimination chamber)
#1 contender

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Clyde Gastin
#1 contender
Killer King & Reira Kirishima

Tension tag team champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion)
#1 contender
Abigail Adams & Jenny Quick

Tension Hentai Champion
Leo Fandero
#1 contender
???

Tension 24/7 Champion
Vacant
#1 contender
David Blake & Ryo Kamiya

Gonna be slow the next week or so... just had surgery IRL

Wed Nov 15, 2017 2:33 am by SleeperAgent94

Hey guys, got back from surgery today. Ruptured abdominal wall. In a LOT of pain right now, so posts will be VERY brief the next few days.

Comments: 6

Character updates.

Wed Nov 15, 2017 4:14 pm by Lotuswarrior

Since I'm starting to get a bit busier here, I'm trying to be a bit more professional. With that I'm going to overhaul my characters and update their profiles or release them all together. I'll post any images here of the characters I release, so that you guys/girls can claim them if you want.

Also looking for some characters to interact with outside of matches.

Comments: 0

My Absence

Mon Oct 30, 2017 6:45 pm by Shutter

Heeeey again. Very Happy I wanted to apologize for my recent absence and state that I'm back, now!

I don't know if I mentioned it before, but I work a job that keeps me traveling quite a bit. Usually this is good time for me to write and kill time, which is why I was here in the first place, but I had limited data this time that kept me from using it for much recreation. It shouldn't be a problem anymore, or not for a while. That said, I will be messaging the people who had threads or ideas with …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 3

Maternal wrestling??? - Aline vs Nico

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Maternal wrestling??? - Aline vs Nico

Post by wrestleryu on Tue Jun 26, 2012 10:46 pm

Lulled and grinded into helplessness, Nico can barely move in the most seductive and inescapable prison of Aline's wonderful body, rubbed and rocked into sleepy arousal as she both suffocates and erotically stimulates him.

A final, maternally teasing touch is added to Nico's demise as her voice fills Nico's ears with a soft, soothing lullaby, keeping the pace with the slow and steady rocking movements of her body which are sensually bringing Nico on the verge of passing out while keeping him aroused.

Aline's breasts feel just wonderful, so warm and soft around Nico's little head, craving him to just give up and fall asleep in their pillowy comfort, yet they are also relentlessly depriving him of air, gently smothering him into oblivion.

Realizing that his consciousness is drifting away, the cute Italian boy would eventually tap meekly against Aline's voluptuous hips as a sign of surrender but... will it be enough for Aline? Or isn't she going to fully enjoy the pleasures of lulling the brave silly boy to sleep like a baby, all hers to cuddle and tuck in bed?

Last edited by 157 on Tue Jun 26, 2012 10:51 pm; edited 2 times in total

Friction: Aiko, Yuko, Sakura

Tension Boys:  Ryu, Ataru, Okami, Nico, Andy, Koji
Tension Girls: Alena

Fur&Feathers: Okami, Toshiro
wrestleryu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Thestupidgeek on Tue Jun 26, 2012 11:19 pm

Aline must make great effort not to crush the boy, and just play with him without him making too many injuries. That's why when she feels that the boy abandons, Aline gives a little sigh, but deviates to let breathe,

_ well Nico , that is all for today, and as you have been nice, here is your reward, enjoy it

Gently, Aline kissing nico, very tenderly, before letting the boy, and lie on him, tenderly making him sleep on her warm pillows
Thestupidgeek

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu on Tue Jun 26, 2012 11:32 pm

Being used to many dominant girls of Tension taking advantage of the "spoils of victory" so to say, Nico would be pleasantly surprised when Aline acknowledges his surrender and allows him to breathe freely.
Nonetheless, the beautiful milf is maneuvring his slim body and cuddle him to her warm bosoms, just like if he was a feather-weighting little boy.

"UH... b-but but... wait i.... i... mmmn..... mm....". Nico hints at an initial protest when Aline cuddles him to her maternal melons, but he soon calms down, like if their warm comforts have the power to soothe him into a docile, sleepy state.

Ever more willingly, the cute boy is slowly surrendering to the amorous embrace of Aline, and from his fluttering eyes the voluptuous beauty can tell that he will be slumbering on their soft pillows soon enough.

"m-mff.... t-tired.....", the boy would mumble as if admitting it to himself.

Last edited by 157 on Tue Jun 26, 2012 11:35 pm; edited 1 time in total

wrestleryu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Thestupidgeek on Tue Jun 26, 2012 11:50 pm

_ Shh, shh nico calm down, you can sleep now.... I'm proud of you, I'm really proud of you... you're very brave... now you can sleep

Aline gently rocking nico, she wraps him completely and the boy is now sleeping quietly against her. Aline stay for long minutes with him, until the boy is completely asleep. then she rises slowly writing a word for nico, before leaving the room

"Nico, I see you tomorrow for your training, be serious 'cause you are going to face louise, in a boxing match, so be prepared, and cleans your room please,

your beloved trainner aline <3"

Last edited by 157 on Wed Jun 27, 2012 12:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Thestupidgeek

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu on Wed Jun 27, 2012 12:17 am

While Nico is slowly succumbing to Aline's cuddly embrace, her soft cooings are washing down his tired mind, just like her gentle rocking is relaxing his body into a limp state.

Comforted by the wonderful pillows of her breasts, the boy will fall into a deep sleep, awakening only the next morning to read the note left for him by his voluptuous trainer.

"Ugh... i'll be there for sure... and i guess i have no choice but to cleanse my room too", he would say, feeling nervous in anticipation as he knows that facing Louise in a boxing match will be quite the hard training match.

wrestleryu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7