by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:02 pm

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 6:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 4:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 4:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 184 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 183 Guests :: 2 Bots

ihateocrecolors

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 7:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Holier Than Thou

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Holier Than Thou Empty Holier Than Thou

Post by Lobo Thu May 17, 2012 10:52 pm

1:05 p.m. - Kyoto, Japan - Heather & Clyde's Apartment Complex

"Dammit... I feel like hell..." Muttered Clyde to himself as he marched towards home after leaving Tokyo and dealing with a certain businessman, his client and his security guards, having been tazed and kept their over night, Clyde was beat down and tired as hell physically, but his heat felt like it was it had a noose around it and was ready to burst out of chest at any moment. Clyde had left home following an argument with Heather something that was still eating at him. He was full of remorse, regret and self-hatred but fear as well for the way things were most likely going to change.

Clyde felt his lover was changing right before him and that maybe things were going to change because of this place. A dedicated, love-filled relationship couldn't be sustained here in AFW, he felt, it was like a time bomb here and if he didn't do something, he was going to lose the best thing in his life. But at the same time however, he knew what he was doing was stupid and full of paranoia. Part of Clyde felt Heather was changing, but he hoped that was just his anger and that he was wrong. He just couldn't let things end this way, in the dumbest of ways, after all they've been through together, they just shouldn't end or change.

Still, Clyde remembered what Megumi had told him and considered that maybe Heather was better off without him, especially how he considered making her feel last night. He really hated himself for that and wanted more than anything to try and make things right, but Clyde didn't expect Heather to be in the mood for talking anytime soon. Still, that didn't stop him from going home and he did just that. He marched towards the apartment complex and hit the button for the top floor, taking the elevator up.

Wearing his usual attire of a brown trenchcoat and cowboy hat over his White T-shirt, blue jeans and boots, Clyde let out a pained sigh and waited in the elevator, intent on going right up to that first door on the right, knocking on it and telling Heather how he really felt before trying to straighten things with her.

It was all he could do.

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Holier Than Thou Empty Re: Holier Than Thou

Post by TiefBlau Fri May 18, 2012 10:02 am

After what seemed to be quite the long day for Dante, he had called up the apartment, wanting to check up on things. At that time, Alessa had picked up the phone. They had a talk and Alessa explained everything that has happened within those two days. Dante couldn't believe what he was hearing and he rushed over to the apartment as soon as he could.

Arriving there, it would seem that Heather and Clyde still weren't around. He knocked on the door, it answered by Alessa. She greeted him, they hugged, and they were now currently talking in the small living room area of the apartment. "So..what time were they last here?" "Yesterday, when they had the argument. Then Clyde left, and Heather left earlier today." Dante would nod his head as he would let out a sigh, sitting back on the sofa before he would hear a knock on the door.

"I'll get it!" "No, no wait..I'll get it. I think it's best if you go hang out in the other room." "...Ok.." Alessa would say, clearly disappointed as she would head to her room. She decided on just taking an afternoon nap, having nothing really much else to do. Dante would get up from the sofa and head to the door. Opening it, he would see Clyde standing there. Crossing his arms, he would look up at him.

"We need to talk."

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Fri May 18, 2012 10:18 am

The elevator door opened finally and Clyde emerged from it, walking towards that first door on the right that he would instantly knock at. Clyde would hear Alessa's voice from within the apartment, causing the Texan's head and mood to perk up a bit. Alessa was someone that always lifted his spirits up, but he felt he was it best he apologized for the way he acted while she was there was well.

Waiting at the door way, Clyde would wait patently. Tapping his foot in front of the door until he heard it unlock and finally swing open. "Hey! Al-!" Clyde would begin to say in a cheerful manner before he realized that it was Dante, not Alessa standing before him, his arms crossed, blocking the doorway and looking right at him before saying they needed to talk.

"Aww Hell..." Groaned Clyde in deep dissatisfaction, able to take a good guess as to why Dante was here judging by his mood. It was definitely something Clyde didn't want to deal with and it was slowly getting under his skin, frustrating him.

"Yeah? Well what if I ain't in much of a mood to talk right now?" Clyde would let out defensively with clear agitation in his voice.

Last edited by 621 on Fri May 18, 2012 10:22 am; edited 1 time in total

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Fri May 18, 2012 10:41 am

Dante would adjust his position a bit as he heard Clyde's groan. It was clear he knew already what this was about, and that was fine with Dante. It would just make it easier for him if they could just start out the chat right on the topic that Dante wanted to bring up. He would make sure Clyde couldn't get by him as he heard Clyde's next words, the agitation clear in his voice.

"Well that's too bad isn't it?" Dante would say, not giving any budge room to how he wanted this conversation to go. He would look around a bit, turning back to make sure that Alessa was indeed in her own room before he would take a deep breath. "I called here earlier today, Alessa picked up the phone. She told me everything. That you and Heather were having an argument, yelling at eachother...that you left afterwards and she told me Heather cried herself to sleep..and that she left before I called just to take her mind off things.."

"...What happened last night? I want to know what's got my sister down so much."

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Fri May 18, 2012 10:56 am

Clyde grit down on his teeth upon hearing Dante's response to his words, now being pulled into a conversation that he didn't even want to deal with. Clyde would then listen to what Dante had to say and would frown a bit when he reveled that it was Alessa who picked up the phone and told Dante everything about what had occurred the previous night, that revelation was enough to already frustrate Clyde and be a bit angry towards Alessa, wishing she kept this personal matter to herself. But he couldn't bring himself to yell at Alessa as well.

Then as Dante continued and revealed through Alessa's words that Heather cried herself to sleep, Clyde's heart instantly sank, gaining a sick feeling in his stomach as his head lowered, he felt like shit all over again now upon hearing that, so ridden with guilt as he imagined Heather just crying herself into the night all because of him. He really felt like shit now, he was getting depressed now but angry as well, angry at himself for the mistake he had and what it could cost him, had he just cooled down none of this would be happening and they would all be happy. Everything was changing right before him and much of it was because of his actions.

"...W-W don't ya ask Alley!? This ain't none of y'alls concern anyway! It's between Me & Heather, nobody else! This ain't your house and what happens here ain't your problem, boy." Clyde would snap back defensively as he glared angrily at Dante under the brim of his hat with eyes that were starting to red, not doubt on the verge of tearing up.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Fri May 18, 2012 11:09 am

Dante would watch for Clyde's reactions as he spoke. It was clear to him that Clyde felt sorry for what happened, but Dante really wanted to find out exactly what went down. He wanted to do all he could to help his sister out, and hearing what exactly went down would be quite the help in doing so. However, it seemed that Clyde wasn't all too happy that he had came here asking for answers.

"Wh...She's MY sister! I think it IS of my concern!" Dante would say, unable to help himself from getting a little angry at Clyde's words as well. "I WOULD have asked Alessa, but she didn't hear the exact words you two were saying to eachother. So why don't you just tell me what happened??" Dante would say, raising his voice a bit as he was already slightly fed up with Clyde's refusal to talk about it.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Fri May 18, 2012 11:19 am

Clyde would scowl at Dante's verbal defense as he knew he was right, but Clyde still felt that this was his household and that Dante had no right to get involved or even block the way into his own apartment.

"I ain't tellin you shit! I don't wanna talk about it and that's that!" Clyde would snap back Dante angrily as he pointed his finger at him in threatening manner. "Is Heather inside? If so, then get out the way! It's OUR place and you ain't got no right blocking me the entrance to my own home!" Clyde would let out as he tried to manuver his arm at Dante's side and push him aside (without much force) to get inside the apartment.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Fri May 18, 2012 11:31 am

"No, Heather ISN'T here. She's still gone from when she left earlier today." Dante would say back to Clyde before he was pushed aside. The fact that Clyde was going this far to avoid having the conversation with Dante that he wanted was almost infuriating. Dante was trying to hold back his frustration in how hard it was to just get to the bottom of things.

Reaching out, Dante would go to grab Clyde by the wrist, trying to stop him. "Hey! Just talk to me damnit! What are you trying to hide from me??"

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Fri May 18, 2012 11:43 am

Clyde couldn't help but shut hit eyes tightly as he heard that Heather was not at home like he wanted her to be so he could fix things with her, instead she was most likely in Tokyo where Clyde had JUST left. Had he gone to the Friction Arena maybe he could of found her and talked with her to fix this awful mess even if she was avoiding his calls he was sure that if he just had a moment with her he could revert everything back to the way it once was.

This didn't stop Clyde from trying to get in the house either way, he longed for home, having been kept in that interrogation room over night he just wanted to come home, but Dante stood in his path by grabbing ahold of his wrist. He couldn't stand this, he just wanted to be left alone.

"I don't wanna talk about it! Leave me be, Sunderland or I'll kick your ass up and down this complex! I don't need this right now! I can fix this all on my own!" Clyde would snap back as he tried to wrench his arm free from Dante. If he manged to do so, he would try to walk towards the elevator or stairs and make his escape for this unwanted dilemma.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Fri May 18, 2012 12:16 pm

Dante wasn't really sure how Clyde was feeling about all of it, what he was thinking about when it came down to it, and honestly he had no idea about any single thing about the whole situation and that was the reason why he was so frustrated. He had it in his mind that if Clyde would just tell him everything that there wouldn't even be any problems.

Hearing his words, finalizing the fact that he didn't want to talk about anything regarding it, Dante would click his tongue in frustration before Clyde would yank his arm from him, going to walk towards the exit. Dante would reach out for his shoulder, trying to turn him back to him as he did. "Well looks like you're gonna have to because im not leaving until I know what happened!"

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum