» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:38 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:34 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Kookio Today at 9:05 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Kookio Today at 8:53 am

» Yori Takibi vs. Birbie Becky - The Blazing Winds Will Rage!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 4:13 am

Who is online?
In total there are 140 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 139 Guests :: 2 Bots

Teenwrestler

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Poetic Concrete

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Poetic Concrete - Page 2 Empty Re: Poetic Concrete

Post by Tatyina Sun May 20, 2012 3:35 am

Jocelyn listened to Sarah's words and had to let out a giggle of her own. "I didn't mean wrestling, you ninny!" She said the epithet in a teasing, pleasnt manner. "Yes, you've got me when it comes to wrestling, You certainly seem to care about it more then me, though, I couldn't understand for the life of me how someone like you wanted to be a wrestler." She then curled her lips into smile. "Well, maybe I do..." Jocelyn let out a pleasant sigh. "I was trying to get kicked out of prep schools. I succeeded. Came here to vent my anger. Tch." She smiled at Sarah. "Yeah, Daddy issues but let's go back and take a look at your closet. Just cause mine might be more easy to peek into doesn't mean the same stuff isn't in yours. Maybe not Daddy bt Mommy? A sibling? Gaffer and Gammer?" She leaned in. "It's there, Sarah. I know it."

Jocelyn snatched the bottle away and took another deep drink. "I do." She said plainly "I hve an advantage right now. I should use that advantage but I pobably won't." Jocelyn looked at Allison and smiled. "It's not because I'm afaid or don't have the bullocks to go through with it or anything. It's just..." Jocelyn took a smaller sip. "For some reason this is sorta nice. I don't know why. I haven't had a good evening in a long time so... I want this to last and if you're not going to be a horrible cunt, then I guess I won't either, even if I probably should."

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Sun May 20, 2012 5:34 am

Allison sighed. She was sure she wouldn't be talking about this if she was sober, but... why not. She looked between Jocelyn and the fire, and adjusted the hem of her black dress so that it laid properly against her thighs.

"My father was... is... a very successful businessman in England. He taught me a great deal about the world, about business. For all his keen insight and his clever mind, he still failed to select a proper wife. If he'd hired her instead, perhaps that would have been a more fitting arrangement, but she is a dull, hard woman, uninspired, whose beauty is entirely spoiled by her drab disposition." She sighed again. "I wouldn't say that I loved my father, but I learned from him. When I had learned enough, I realized that in order to do the things he taught me, I would have to leave him. If I remained subject to him, I would always be less than him."

She almost laughed. "The irony of finding myself a wrestler is not lost on me no matter how much wine I drink. It's not a compromise of my principles, though. I would not care to be an anemic fashion model living in New York City. Wrestling suits me in ways that nothing else does, though certainly I am not content to let it define me."

She looked again at Jocelyn, at her dark, messy hair and her slender young body, and her big, round, brown eyes that were almost out of place amongst her Asian features. "Power can be derived from finding something that you have that others want, and then controlling how they get it. Sex is a powerful thing. A slut gives it away, in hopes of love or attention at best. A whore is slightly smarter, she profits from the arrangement in whatever small way. In truth, the most powerful are those who never give themselves away at all, but use their bodies for their own fulfillment, and profit from it. We are sexual beings, base and carnal and relentless." She dragged one finger up the side of her thigh, dragging her dress with it until her finger rested at her hip, the dress only just concealing the lines of her underwear.

"Do you understand this?" She asked. "Of course not, you bloody commoner." She muttered, slurring slightly. She grabbed the bottle and took another drink.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun May 20, 2012 6:05 am

Jocelyn listened carefully to Allison's words. They were very insightful. She certainly had issues, even if they weren't quite the same, mybe they did have more in common than Allison would admit or even that Jocelyn realized. Before Jocelyn could speak further, Allison made her play and spoke about power and sex. About sex as a weapon. Jocelyn looked at Allison's leg and her bear thigh. It made her blush and tingle a bit.

She nodded slowly at Jocelyn's words. "Y-yes." She shook her head. "I'm certainly not some cheap slut." She said fertively. If she was, she may have already pounced on what seemed to be Allison's coy, drunken invitations. It was a diffficult taks indeed but she hoped maybe one day that the could share something because Allison wanted it. Then again, when people were drunk, they tended to behave more honestly. Jocelyn's heart skipped a beat at the thought that this was real if only buries deep inside of Allison.

But what she said next, pissed Jocelyn off. Allison had finally found the nerve she had been trying to strike. "Listen here, you dishlicking gammer!" She growled. "I'm getting a little tired of you calling me a commoner! If anyone should be looking down at anyone because of social standing, it's me to you!" Jocelyn inhaled deeply. She lifted a finger and jabbed it into Allison's shoulder.

"Your daddy owns a business? Big deal! My father is an ambassador. He's a dmn diplomat! I could have more pull in this place without ever wrestling a match than you ever could as a wrestler! You understand!?"

Jocelyn yanked the bottle of wine up to her lips and took a long guzzle. She looked at Allison with a sneer as she pressed her face towards Allison. "That's right. Old man is a damn lifer in the Chinese Military." She repeated. "Chinese. Military. You know. The one they usually force people into? Yeah, I'd like to meet the bitch who doesn't have daddy issues with THAT kinda father."

"Jocelyn shook her had. "I could care less whether he tells me he loves me.... I'm past that! But... I'll be damned if I let myself use him to get myself the life I want!"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Sun May 20, 2012 6:20 am

Allison's lips curled into a perverse smile as Jocelyn went on and on. The vulgarity of her outburst after being called a commoner certainly only proved Allison right, though it would be giving Jocelyn too much to actually point that out.

She laughed out loud and reclined back further until she was almost laying on her back. She put her feet on the floor so that her legs were bent up and her dress fell down to her hips and pooled around her on the floor. "Yes, but which of our fathers would win in a fight?" She asked, and laughed again. "Really, darling, you're out of your depth."

She looked up at the fire, which was burning strongly. She held out one hand toward it to feel the warmth, almost burning herself in the process though not by accident. A long, quiet moment past, the silence broken only by the crackling of the fire, and Allison's face changed inscrutably. "Jocelyn..." She said. "Come here." She beckoned, laying on her back and turning her head to the side to look over at the girl. "I want you to come close, so that you can tell me exactly what advantage it is that you think you have here."

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon May 21, 2012 3:44 am

Jocelyn furrowed her brow when Allisonspoke. She hatted that condescending tone very much. Normally she would continue to fl offthe handle but for now she remained silent. When Allison said her name, the Chistralian blushed slightly. She liked it, for reasons she couldn't explaain, whenAllison called her by her full first name (and only her full name). Jocelyn sighed pleasantly and slid over to Sarah , resting her head on Allison's chest, fcing perpendicular to the rest of the blonde's body with her own so she could look into Allison's eyes.

"You hve experience, that's it." Jocelyn said. "And I'm pretty sue that your current state is erasing any advantage you might have there, putting us on equal footing at least. At least... But probabl not." Jocelyn added.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Mon May 21, 2012 4:42 am

Allison gently stroked Jocelyn's hair, curling her fingers into it and tugging it back, letting it slip through her fingers. She looked up into Jocelyn's eyes and let her other hand slide down her side until it found the girl's thigh and gave it a squeeze.

With a warm, genuine smile, she said softly "Oh, but love," her hand wandered back up toward her shoulder, and she pulled Jocelyn closer to whisper, their faces nearly touching. "Experience is everything."

All at once, she tightened her grip on Jocelyn's hair, closed her fingers around the corkscrew, jammed it into Jocelyn's thigh and gave it a rough twist. She felt the skin give in to the end of the screw, and it sent a shiver down her spine. She yanked Jocelyn's head down and bashed her forehead into her face before shoving her off to the side and scrambling, somewhat off balance, to her feet.

She stumbled back and almost fell into her chair, wild eyed. "You miserable bitch!" She shrieked, her cool, composed exterior shattered in an instant. She looked more like a violent animal the way she leered at Jocelyn, leaning over like she might pounce on her. "Always doing exactly what you're told. Such a good little girl, daddy would be sssso proud. What have you got to show for it? What have you... oh, you dreadful, pathetic little animal! You hateful imp! YOU DESERVE EVERYTHING YOU GET!"

She paused for a moment, breathing heavily, staring daggers at Jocelyn, and then without warning stormed out of the room and down the short hall to a closet and began rifling through it.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon May 21, 2012 5:15 am

Jocelyn purred at Allison's touch and sweet caress. It was so magical and she wanted more. Her cheeks were bright red when she was pulled close to Allison. She let her eyes almost close and she licked her lips, almost expectantly. But then suddenly a horrible pain shot throug her thigh.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhh!! Bloody FUCKING Chunder!!" she let out the scream shrilly. Tears filled her eyes, her body recoiled instonctively away from Allison only to be forced back into Allison's forehead which crashed against her head and caused spots of white to fill her vision. She slumped backwards when she was released, one hand on her thigh and the other pressed against her forehead as her lips formed a sneer to try and ease away the double shot of pain.

Jocelyn heard the words Allison spewed at her from her position on her back. She suddenly felt like a cheap, used wore but the shame quickly turned to anger and she hopped up to a sranding position, clutching her thig with one hand and grabbing the wine bottle with the other hand.

"Oh, you ripe cunt!" She growled. "You wanna fucking go!? This aint the fucking ring, whore!" She took a swig of the wine and then swing it against the wall to break it open. She fully intended to murder, or at least seriously injure Allison right there. She still wasn't drunk but the alcohol wasn't exactly keeping her inhibited.

She lumbered towards Allison, letting the broken bottle scrape against the side of the nearest wall. "fucking... Bitch..." Se muttered. " You're such a horible, horrible cunt!" She sneered, flashing her gums. "I'd prefer waking up every day to some stale, miserable bitch too if it meant not having to deal with you everyday!"

Last edited by 445 on Mon May 21, 2012 5:17 am; edited 1 time in total

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Wed May 23, 2012 5:45 am

Allison came out of the closet with a length of soft rope and threw it at Jocelyn. She turned to go after the girl and hooked a kitchen chair on the way, winging it wildly at Jocelyn and charging in after it with a sloppy kick. Hit or miss, her momentum was out of control and would be enough to bowl the smaller girl over.

She was past talking. There was nothing more to say for the moment. The next words, she hoped, would by Jocelyn begging Allison to let her go. The thought of it warmed her heart even more than the wine.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed May 23, 2012 5:58 am

Jocelyn narowed he eyes as se stormed down the hall. She, too, was finished talking. She just had to shut this bitch up enough! She saw Allison with the rope and chair. The rope was nothingbut she might have an issue with the chair. Still, she was angry enough not to dampen her spirits. She had to make a stand and do it now. Jocelyn puffed out her chest. "Bring it, gammer!" She growled. When she saw the rope snap towards her, she brought up her bottle to deflect the rope.

There was no way that Allison was going to beat her here! Allison was drunk and Jocelyn wasn't going to let this old hag get the best of her! But the Chai came next, flung as the angry Brit launched the chair from afar. Jocelyn's bottle would do nothing and as she held it up, the awkwardly hurled chair broke it into many more pieces which left her clutching onto shards of sharp glass. She let out a scream and turned her shoulder to deflect the chair, leaving Jocelyn open for the kick whick sent her sprawling backwards with a thud.

She landed hard on the ground and skidded a few inches, burning her exposed back on the carpet. Her legs flipped up, revealing her black thong as her dress hiked up her body. When she was finished skidding, she rolled away to her hands and knees. She searched with her eyes to locate Allison's position.

Her hand had cuts on it and was bleeding. Her shoulder ached and she winced when she put pressure on her arm. Jocelyn looked up at Allison with a worried, yet angry scowl.

"You're a real piece of work, you effed up skeezer!" She shouted.

Last edited by 445 on Fri May 25, 2012 2:01 am; edited 3 times in total

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Fri May 25, 2012 2:57 am

Allison lost her footing after her kick and crashed gracelessly to the floor over Jocelyn's legs. Normally she would never dream of being so crude in going after Jocelyn like this, but this was an unusual circumstance. She had lost control.

She lunged up Jocelyn's body and pressed tightly against her, one thigh rubbing against Jocelyn's barely clothed crotch, her hips bearing her weight on top of Jocelyn's, her much larger breasts flattening against Jocelyn's. She didn't pause to enjoy the moment. She opened her mouth and bit the first thing in front of it, Jocelyn's face, while her hands grabbed at the girl's short brown hair.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum