Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 129 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 129 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Elena, cafe days and nurses.(for Vivian).

2 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Elena, cafe days and nurses.(for Vivian). - Page 4 Empty Re: Elena, cafe days and nurses.(for Vivian).

Post by Admin Mon Jun 04, 2012 3:44 pm

"Gnnnh....gnyaaaaaa!!!" Elena squealed as she felt her inner juices welling up inside of herself, with kimiyo grinding against her lay on the bed, the white duvet covers sticky with the excess fluid that came from kimiyo, while all of Elena's clothing was scattered over the floor, ruined, but nothing a little wash in the dryer perched in the store cupboard. But kimiyo was having too much fun with the cute panting girl.

"M mommy I been naughty today! I ate a cake in worky hours, p punish me mommy!" Elena squealed, as the walls kept banging from her feeling the orgasm with kimiyo head on, her womanhood finally exploded across kimiyo, giving out cute little whimpers, laying on kimiyo, happy and tucked out.

"Miyuki is my name, I am the hand maiden along with Elena chan, wherever she is?" with a quick smile to nila, Miyuki's cheeks blushed at hearing Elena moaning in the private area, "oh my...Elena must be making friends..." she said warming up a cup of slimy oil from the cabinet, looking to nila with her eyes.

Admin
Site Admin

http://afwrpg.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Elena, cafe days and nurses.(for Vivian). - Page 4 Empty Re: Elena, cafe days and nurses.(for Vivian).

Post by Vivian Tue Jun 05, 2012 3:31 am

Both of them pants and moans hard ,Kimiyo is clearly having a wonderful time with her new 'daughter' on the bed. Both Kimiyo and Elena seems to enjoy it as Kimiyo's face turns as red as it could be while the small and cute Elena's turning into much rather pinkish on the cheek. Kimiyo keeps riding and humping the first timer girl with all of her might until Kimiyo couldn't hold it for any longer and let it to be spilled right on Elena's womanhood.

One ,two ,three ,four times that the juices spurts out of her womanhood. Her head and back arch everytime it spills out ,she takes quite some time sitting on top of Elena's womanhood and softly grinding her pussy all around to make sure that it's wet with Kimiyo's juices.

Kimiyo spends some time laying on top of Elena ,gazing straight into her eyes sensually ,softly kissing her and then let Elena to mount on top of her. She smiles happily and with satisfaction ,her chest keeps heaving uncontrollably and she is having quite some hard time to breathe with this special moment right in front of her eyes and that cute little whimpers of Elena. She heard all by herself that Elena wanted to be punish and she is going to figure a way to do it.

"Hmm...let mummy think a suitable punishment for you" says Kimiyo while thinking and an idea already pays a visit to her mind ,she unmount Elena from her and softly lying the girl on the bed with her chest and stomach before an evil smirk appears on her face ,repeatedly spanking Elena's marshmallow ass cheeks with her right hand and playfully yelled ,"Mommy had told you ,do not eat anything while at work!! You're such a naughty ,naughty ,naughty girl. You clearly need to be punished for that!".

Nila turns her head to the private space as well after Miyuki and smiling a little bit before the embarrasing feeling fades away. She looks at Miyuki and eventually rolling her body around ,turning her head back to Miyuki and playfully saying ,"Undress me".

Vivian

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Jun 05, 2012 10:38 pm

Sat on kimiyo's lap, face first in her womanhood as she tried to redeem herself by licking kitty licks at her, shaking in both excitement and a slight of fear, "b bu bu butt?! nyyyyowwwwwww!!!" Elena squealed as her butt was being spanked by her new mommy, flailing as the sting in her butt cheeks rose bright red. "I I'm s sorry mommy, b but you was away......oh crap!!! nyew www!!" Elena started to tear as it continued, though she looked up at kimiyo cutely from time to time, it wasn't enough to please her nurse mommy.

Hearing the screams and sexual moans of the two, Miyuki turned her attention to nila, scanning the girl with her crystal like eyes, "undress you nila chan?" she said, seeing the nurse was in perfect shape, she smiled gently, resting her gloved hands around nila's shoulders.

"Please hold still miss...I indicate your work operation hours have been quite, tiring?" Miyuki smiled, giving nila the smoothest massage to her shoulders. For nurse nila, Miyuki was delighted by her relaxed bikini wear.

Admin
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vivian Wed Jun 06, 2012 2:58 am

"You've been a very bad bad girl Elena chan" muttered Kimiyo playfully with a slight blush on both of her cheeks. She loves this kind of a new incest roleplaying between both of them and she wants to keep it that way as long as Elena shares the mutual feelings.

The butt cheeks redden but that is what motivates Kimiyo to spanks Elena for some more and makes her to feel sorry for what she did like what usually a mother does to her son/daughter when they did a mistake. She spanks ,spanks ,spanks and enjoying that little tongue of Elena's cleaning up the mess on her pussy "今...私は、あなたがミイラ️に謝罪す️ると私に約束したいあなたは二度とそれを行うことは決してないだろう" (Ima... Watashi wa, anata ga mÄ«ra ni shazai suruto watashi ni yakusoku shitai anata wa nidoto sore o okonau koto wa kesshite naidarou which means "Now...i want you to apologize to mummy and promise me you'll never ever do that again) she makes it sound like a serious statement coming out of her mouth but actually it's just the part of this incest roleplaying and scaring that little girl of hers might be a great idea.

"Yes...undress me ,isn't it what every masseuse in the world does before they message someone?? hihi" muttered Nurse Nila playfully and for Miyuki so she wouldn't get it wrong or something. Nila could feel the hands on her shoulder ,are experienced hands ,she could tell it at the very moment Miyuki starts to message session.

She feels like in heaven while Miyuki doing that to her ,it's the smoothest message that she had ever experienced and the great thing is ,it's just the beginning. "Please...more ,yeah i'm really tired now. Those sick male patients are just keep ringing the bell and i had to answer all of them by myself" Nila sighs and complaining about her work today ,a couple of nurses absent and she along with the kinky Kimiyo had to replace them.

Vivian

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Jun 07, 2012 9:30 pm

[quote="Vivian":1zfe1nb4]"You've been a very bad bad girl Elena chan" muttered Kimiyo playfully with a slight blush on both of her cheeks. She loves this kind of a new incest roleplaying between both of them and she wants to keep it that way as long as Elena shares the mutual feelings.

The butt cheeks redden but that is what motivates Kimiyo to spanks Elena for some more and makes her to feel sorry for what she did like what usually a mother does to her son/daughter when they did a mistake. She spanks ,spanks ,spanks and enjoying that little tongue of Elena's cleaning up the mess on her pussy "今...私は、あなたがミイラ️に謝罪す️ると私に約束したいあなたは二度とそれを行うことは決してないだろう" (Ima... Watashi wa, anata ga mÄ«ra ni shazai suruto watashi ni yakusoku shitai anata wa nidoto sore o okonau koto wa kesshite naidarou which means "Now...i want you to apologize to mummy and promise me you'll never ever do that again) she makes it sound like a serious statement coming out of her mouth but actually it's just the part of this incest roleplaying and scaring that little girl of hers might be a great idea.

"Yes...undress me ,isn't it what every masseuse in the world does before they message someone?? hihi" muttered Nurse Nila playfully and for Miyuki so she wouldn't get it wrong or something. Nila could feel the hands on her shoulder ,are experienced hands ,she could tell it at the very moment Miyuki starts to message session.

She feels like in heaven while Miyuki doing that to her ,it's the smoothest message that she had ever experienced and the great thing is ,it's just the beginning. "Please...more ,yeah i'm really tired now. Those sick male patients are just keep ringing the bell and i had to answer all of them by myself" Nila sighs and complaining about her work today ,a couple of nurses absent and she along with the kinky Kimiyo had to replace them.

Hearing kimiyo, saying to apologize to her in a very serious tone towards herself, Elena whimpered cutely and sat on the nurses knee, putting on a adorable show of cute, shivering blues eyes, as she kissed her cheek sweetly in a loving daughter way, for Elena's new mother was showing her to be obedient now. For now Elena was shown the ways of sexual play with kimiyo, the girl, now has a different view on females....those with the large knockers, a certain growing fetish of hers.

But with the feel of a warm, red mark on her butt, along with the throbbing pain sensation from each slap kimiyo gave her, Elena cuddled and hung onto kimiyo's neck, all naked wet and shaking from the little "appointment". "I I'm sorry mummy...Elena chan...promises to never be a bad girl ever again, no cakey..." she cutely said, eyeing the little bathing spa where they could both wash off the sticky wetness.

"Mmmm mummy kimiyo?, c can we have a bath togetherrrr? my skin is all sweaty sticky...hehe, looks like cream!!" Elena said, pressing her hands against herself, giggling at the fact it was very sticky whatever the substance was, that being bodily fluids unbeknownst to Elena.

Outside kimiyo's and Elena's session in the VIP room, Miyuki takes off nila's nurse clothes off, gently, folding them perfectly, then laying the nurse down on a comfy massage bed, rubbing her gloved fingers over the back and shoulders of nila. "Yes....the male gender can be a bit needy, not like females..." she giggled, extending her hands as she softly move them up and down her back, touching the very tickle calm spots that would send nila into thinking paradise. For Miyuki could understand of the nurses day to day tasks, checking on injured male wrestlers, giving them regular check ups on health and other embarrassing to some conditions. She just smiled, seeing that the girl laying there needed some calm, relaxation from it all, without her lesbian counterpart.

"There are only sometimes a person can fully relax, under difficult times nila chan..." She said, in a buttery warm voice that trickled electronic bliss, watching her fingers come apart in metal rods across nila's skin, though this would certainly freak the nurse out, Miyuki kept her in the wonderful submission of peace itself.

"Loosen your arms nila chan..." Miyuki uttered, waiting for her to fully relax into the pillow of the massage bed.

Admin
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vivian Fri Jun 08, 2012 4:59 am

Kimiyo gazes once again into her daughter's eyes with her kinky eyes and when the request of having a bath together came out from Elena's mouth itself ,a sly and cunning smile appears on her lips. There's nothing ,nothing could beat a hot shower between mother and daughter. Kimiyo accepts the request without thinking twice ,she whispers "の️をきれいにさせているクリーム" (Let's clean that cream) sensually and softly in Elena's ear with her warm voice which will give tickling sensations to anyone who hears it in a close range.

"ママをして方法、いたずらな女の️子をリード" (Lead me the way then ,naughty girl) says Kimiyo as she continuing to whisper before she licks Elena's ear lobes softly and pretty much kiss it ,waiting for the time when Elena will lead her to the little bathing spa to continue the fun.

Meanwhile ,Miyuki begins to undress nurse Nila from her daily life and releasing her from the tension of her daily activities with the soft and gentle hands of hers ,perfectly messaging her back and shoulder ,easing it. Nila without a knowledge being stripped out of her uniform ,enjoys every seconds of it ,she feels like in heaven with Miyuki's robotic hands all over her back ,shoulders and neck.

"yes...yes...and yes" is what Nila replies to the short conversation that she had with Miyuki. She doesn't even notice the voice of Yumiko that trickled electronic bliss and the fingers that come apart in metal robs across Nila's soft and tanned skin.

Nila do whatever Miyuki says to her in order to continuing achieve that heavenly pleasure. She loosen her arms ,loosen her body as well ,mutters softly "Done" and awaiting for Miyuki's cyborg hands playing its tricks on her body for once again.

Last edited by 6123 on Fri Jun 08, 2012 5:01 am; edited 1 time in total

Vivian

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Jun 09, 2012 12:53 pm

Elena's little mind, and body, succumbed into a soft sleepy calm state as kimiyo whispered gently, topping it with a kiss to the ear, "Gnnnnmhhhhh...." Elena moaned relaxed, it felt like a rainy day with warm tea, gently caressing the cold ears into a calm dazed state, whispered like a mother.

"I will mummy....t this way...." she cuddled to kimiyo's side, holding her hand like a eager daughter would do, pulling her to a crafted bath and spa. Filling the bath with warm water, she poured in soap, looking over to kimiyo, her little blue eyes and cheeks welling in pink blushes. "Mummy? could I have something later, i if I've been a good girl?" she said, swaying cutely while leaned, standing up on kimiyo's stomach. She gave a little wave at Miyuki.

Seeing Elena shyly wave, Miyuki smiled, seeing that both Elena and the nurses were enjoying themselves, as she rubbed her hands around nila's shoulders, detecting stress. "Nurse's should be respected more for their time, like you nila sama, I will offer the best..."

Admin
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vivian Sat Jun 09, 2012 5:07 pm

The warmth of bathing together with a cute girl is irreplaceable ,especially when they're in a roleplay as mommy and daughter. Kimiyo just can't resist it ,she keeps feeling that tingling excitement in her loins while hearing Elena's question. Her black eyes are gazing to the sweet blue pupils of Elena while she muttered the question. Kimiyo simply replied a question with another question ,"Yes but what is it??? what do you want?? if you've been a good girl".

Kimiyo also notices the cutie gives a little wave at her coworker for the sign of something but Kimiyo care less about that ,the thought of the curious request from Elena is already taking her mind away ,waiting for the cutie to spills the beans by herself instead of spilling the beans by herself.

Nila's eyes shut perfectly ,she doesn't know what is Miyuki going to do with her but she is expecting something really relaxing ,something can take her minds away from her stressful work and environment and makes her to feel as a queen for a day. The feelings begin to approach her as the session begins.

Nila is half awake at the time but she is trying to not to fall asleep while enjoying that pair of heavenly hands ,expertly messaging her back.

"Yeah...that's it! keep on the good job...really hope you could meet me in the clinic and do this to me every single day" muttered Nila ,enjoying every seconds of it while she is still awake.

Vivian

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Jun 09, 2012 9:53 pm

[quote="Vivian":r5skafvp]The warmth of bathing together with a cute girl is irreplaceable ,especially when they're in a roleplay as mommy and daughter. Kimiyo just can't resist it ,she keeps feeling that tingling excitement in her loins while hearing Elena's question. Her black eyes are gazing to the sweet blue pupils of Elena while she muttered the question. Kimiyo simply replied a question with another question ,"Yes but what is it??? what do you want?? if you've been a good girl".

Kimiyo also notices the cutie gives a little wave at her coworker for the sign of something but Kimiyo care less about that ,the thought of the curious request from Elena is already taking her mind away ,waiting for the cutie to spills the beans by herself instead of spilling the beans by herself.

Nila's eyes shut perfectly ,she doesn't know what is Miyuki going to do with her but she is expecting something really relaxing ,something can take her minds away from her stressful work and environment and makes her to feel as a queen for a day. The feelings begin to approach her as the session begins.

Nila is half awake at the time but she is trying to not to fall asleep while enjoying that pair of heavenly hands ,expertly messaging her back.

"Yeah...that's it! keep on the good job...really hope you could meet me in the clinic and do this to me every single day" muttered Nila ,enjoying every seconds of it while she is still awake.

Elena clapped her hands, giddy as the little child she was with excitement, "c can....I haveeeee....noooo, wait, I want that! no no, different one...." she said, tapping her finger on her chin as she sat in the bath, for it was ready, warm and bubbly. "Got it!" she jeered up in the water, her naked little body perked up in pink blushing, "can I have a new dressy? please please? with something cute on it mummy?" she said, tugging at kimiyo's hand like the "want-want" attitude daughter to her, with her little blue eyes shivering, that she wanted a new gift from her mother.

"Plus! can Miyuki and nila come to my place with you for tea and cookies one day? pleasey kimiyoooooo, she's the kindest, sweetest person on the planet I know!" Elena eye smiled, acting her normal self as the warm water tickled her womanly parts, happy to be with kimiyo than by herself, alone, like a normal day in the Chibi Neko spa would be. which would be tending to the perverted male wrestlers who gave Elena free hugs.

Hearing Elena say something nice, kind hearted about her, her cheeks blushed quite pink as she awwed at Elena mentioning her friend to the nurse. "I don't know why, but Elena chan keeps calling your friend, nurse nila sama, mummy?" she said, tilting her head right round strangely, taking a quick scan of the naked kimiyo. "Odd...I sense no family tree relation between them...a missing calibration of my data bank?" this small mishap had already confused Miyuki's cybernetic mind, for she knew little of Elena's parents, because Elena speaked little of them in tea sessions with her cyborg friend, she kept it aside to ask Elena later, for her customer was waiting and purring for Miyuki's attention.

"I thank you for the offer nila, but...my body is in good..." Miyuki heard a rattling sound within her hand, as her left hand came off and fell to the floor! it looked like something from the evil dead she watched recently, but if only she had took a oil bath last night, for it would of stopped this embarrassing situation of hers. "Condition....nurse nila, I could use, needed maintenance...." she said soft, in a embarrassed tone in her voice while her face was blushing, holding her left, broken hand, in her right hand. But what Miyuki worried most about towards a new human, was nila's reaction, when she looks to what she meant to the cyborg that was massaging her.

"Error, I have made a error, oh curse myself..." Miyuki said in her mind, for it was important to oil regularly for a cyborg her design.

Admin
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vivian Sun Jun 10, 2012 2:27 pm

Sitting with Elena in the bathtub and looking at the cute little girl begs for a present with a "want-want" attitude reminds Kimiyo about her childhood herself. She remembers she'll beg her mom in the same way as Elena does to her ,tugging her mommy's arm and begging it rapidly until her mom gives up. She feels the exact same way and pleases her even more ,smiling softly at her daughter and moving closer to her daughter ,planting both of her palms on the flat chests ,softly moving it around ,messaging it and whispers.

"もちろんしかし、ママの️ニーズもちろん、あなたの️胸はとてもドレスが収まるようにいかに大きな知っている" (of course of course but mommy needs to know how big your breasts are so the dress will fit) whispered Kimiyo while adding a foot on cute womanhood of Elena and softly rubbing it.

Nila enjoys the session so much but she knows she had to answer Miyuki's confusion in order not to get the girl into much confusing matters. "It's just a roleplay Miyuki ,an incest sex roleplay. Kimiyo loves roleplaying while she is having sex with someone" replied Nila but Miyuki begins to issuing strange voices and a strange metal object just fell down to the floor and created a loud noise. What the heck is really going on?? Nila is caught surprised by it ,she turns her body around and crossing one of her arms on her chest to shielding it from Miyuki's sight.

"Are you ok Miyuki?? you seem sick!" asked Nila with full of curiousity ,noticing Miyuki talks like a robot before eventually falling backwards.

"Whoa!! whoa!!" yelled Nila and she jumps from her bed and immediately holding Miyuki's back and preventing the girl from collapsing onto the floor. "Damn!! she's heavy!! urgghhh!!" thought Nila as she tries to lift the girl and lying her on the message table ,seems to be changing side for the moment before taking a good look at Miyuki's body ,feeling the heat on the body and doesn't care the fact that she is naked while doing that.

Last edited by 6123 on Sun Jun 10, 2012 2:36 pm; edited 1 time in total

Vivian

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next