Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Today at 9:05 am

» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 81 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 80 Guests :: 2 Bots

3ho

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Elena, cafe days and nurses.(for Vivian).

2 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Elena, cafe days and nurses.(for Vivian). - Page 3 Empty Re: Elena, cafe days and nurses.(for Vivian).

Post by Admin Mon May 28, 2012 7:33 pm

Elena shivered in sudden delight as kimiyo, hungrily, suckled on her left nipple, which was a confusing topic for her having not knowing that milk is stored in breasts, something that made Elena giggle feeling kimiyo touch her. But with the teasing fingers of the touchy nurse, came the electro sensation which made Elena jolt up in a hyper, happy way.

"Nib nibbbbb!!!" Elena squealed like a child at christmas, pouncing onto kimiyo's chest, shuffling her head through her nurse uniform to suckle and hold onto kimiyo's breast. Elena herself, had now seen the light of female x female companionship.

"Melons! y you have gazonging melons kimmy!" she said, suckling on kimiyo's breast, letting go to see her mouth was covered in breast milk. "Awwwh shooter, I made a messsss..." Elena said, sitting up on kimiyo chest, seeing her red tube dress wet from the plop of milk.

Admin
Site Admin

http://afwrpg.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Elena, cafe days and nurses.(for Vivian). - Page 3 Empty Re: Elena, cafe days and nurses.(for Vivian).

Post by Vivian Tue May 29, 2012 3:16 am

Kimiyo ,after she feels enough a little bit with Elena's nipples and tits...she lets go and let the small and cute girl to shuffle her head into her nursing uniform and let her to taste what a milky tits is.

Kimiyo herself blush heavily while Elena wolfed down her chest ferociously and a couple of moans escaped from her mouth as her nipples spurts out an amount of milk straight into Elena's mouth and pretty much soaking her red tube dress with it.

Kimiyo feels a little bit dissapointed when Elena stops on her track and she cutely begging Elena to continue her perfect job on sucking her nips. "それを続けてください" (Sore o tsudzukete kudasai which means "Please continue it") she mutters in a soft manner while her nipples spurt more milk out of it and feeling so excited with Elena's butt sitting right on her chest at the same time ,the soft and springy marshmallow butt ,even it's not directly with the panties still hanging on Elena's waist.

Last edited by 6123 on Tue May 29, 2012 4:36 pm; edited 2 times in total

Vivian

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue May 29, 2012 8:12 pm

Wiping the scattered milk off her mouth, Elena blinked at kimiyo's japanese, native, but alluring herself more to the nurses private places, even if it tingled her hormones and reactions to this new, unexpected pleasure. Until Elena blurted out something as embarrassing, but cuter than all.

"M m mummy......" Elena said in a warm tone to kimiyo, was it going a little too far for kimiyo's tastes?, for as a orphan she was, Elena had never seen her mother at a young age, but felt her breathing.

"Y you remind me of m mummy, nurse kimiyo...." she said, softly breast feeding on the nurses jugs, for this new feeling of milk and love, made Elena relax even softer around kimiyo, by snuggling her arms around the guest.

Admin
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vivian Wed May 30, 2012 3:31 am

The tingling excitement shoots to her entire body and hearing herself being called mummy by Elena pretty much shocked and please her at the same time. On one side ,she felt sorry for Elena cause Kimiyo could tell from the way she talks that her mommy is already long gone. On the other side ,this kinda new feeling being called mommy excites her a lot and Kimiyo right now feels kinda ecchi.

She decides to give any attention and anything that Elena needs from her and breast feeding her might be a right way to start it now. She blushes hard again and her body gives a spasm as she enjoys being treated that way.

She feels Elena's warm hands snuggling around herself and holds her tight like she doesn't want to let Kimiyo go away at all. The milk keeps flowing out and quenching the thirst of a girl who desires the warmth of a female inside her life which she probably never had in her entire life.

"Go on Elena...have it as much as you wish and consider me as your mummy today".

Last edited by 6123 on Wed May 30, 2012 3:33 am; edited 1 time in total

Vivian

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed May 30, 2012 10:16 pm

[quote="Vivian":11lxyv7p]The tingling excitement shoots to her entire body and hearing herself being called mummy by Elena pretty much shocked and please her at the same time. On one side ,she felt sorry for Elena cause Kimiyo could tell from the way she talks that her mommy is already long gone. On the other side ,this kinda new feeling being called mommy excites her a lot and Kimiyo right now feels kinda ecchi.

She decides to give any attention and anything that Elena needs from her and breast feeding her might be a right way to start it now. She blushes hard again and her body gives a spasm as she enjoys being treated that way.

She feels Elena's warm hands snuggling around herself and holds her tight like she doesn't want to let Kimiyo go away at all. The milk keeps flowing out and quenching the thirst of a girl who desires the warmth of a female inside her life which she probably never had in her entire life.

"Go on Elena...have it as much as you wish and consider me as your mummy today".

Tears of happiness started to stream down from Elena's eyes, for the mother she never knew, presumably dead or gone, she saw kimiyo as her new mummy. Snuggling her marshmellow cheeks into her breasts for a good, warm, breast feed, all the things Elena needed to stop her boredom of the cafe work atmosphere. Apart from the suckling cuteness Elena had, she began to paw and touch at kimiyo's underwear, new and strange for her, but that was really was going through her little mind, friendship of others.

"Kimmy underwear.....so lacey....smoothie...." she said, peeking like a child on a christmas eve night for presents, "poke poke.....pokey you kimiyoooo..." smiling and tittering in her perverted state, her cheeks blushed, poking at the private place down below while her legs swayed upwards, looking up kimiyo's nurses skirt.

Noticing where she was, the evilest but cute smirk came to Elena face, because she was now about to lick kimiyo's private place in a discovery state of mind. "I wonder if whipped cream comes out of here...cows make milk from those thingies, so people must do too!" she said cutely, lapping and licking slowly at kimiyo's heavenly place. Having no idea what she was getting into, but blinded by curiosity.

Admin
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vivian Thu May 31, 2012 4:06 am

Kimiyo never thought that Elena could learn anything so fast in that very kind of innocent manners. Usually ,girls like her are being domme by someone but not today and not for Elena. It's Kimiyo who is getting domme right now and the only thing she could do right now is just to moan while Elena domme her in every way.

Kimiyo pretends to be helpless under Elena's domination ,she figures out the "helpless" situation stimulates every single domme that she had ever have sex with to do more with her and she seems quite right about that.

Her breath becomes uncontrollable when Elena paws and touches her jet black undies right on the crotch section which means she already touch her pussy but indirectly. Kimiyo's face turns red for once more when Elena peeks her undies with a childish manner and pokes it several times which helping trickle of her womanhood's juices escape from the 'hole' and staining her black panties right on the crotch section.

"Yes...yes...it's smoothhhyyyyyy....hee....hee" Kimiyo ,druken in love like Elena does and surrendering herself to whatever Elena might do to her. She notices quite an evil smirk on the cute's girl face and here she goes ,she just shoves her head under Kimiyo's nurses skirt and licks Kimiyo at her heavenly spot.

"Nyaahhh!!! Nyaaahhhh!!!" Kimiyo is like letting out a loud moan but the cutest one that she ever let out from her mouth. She grabs and twists the sheet of the bed as hard as she could when Elena's tip of the tongue expertly touches and 'dancing' around the crotch section of her black undies.

"Please...pull...down my undies ,i can't hold it anymore. Mummy wants to be licked there by her own beloved daughter and you'll see that cows and females have a similarity" Kimiyo lifts off her head and looking down at the cute Elena with the naughtiest stare and reddest cheeks ever ,telling the girl a right way to do it if she wants to please her 'mommy'.

Last edited by 6123 on Thu May 31, 2012 4:09 am; edited 1 time in total

Vivian

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu May 31, 2012 7:27 pm

"Mummy.....mummy..." Elena's face brightened in joy for a moment, as she quickly scuttled up the covers to sweetly kiss kimiyo, short, but sweet, meaning Elena would do as she says.

Moving back up kimiyo's nurses skirt, Elena giggled and started sticking her tongue into her womanhood, feeling the smoothness as it was in there, wet and quite tasty for a new beginner like Elena. Suckling some of the white juices out of her, she ripped off kimiyo's black undies, growling like a animal from how much fun she was getting from it.

"Grrrrmhhh!!! I I love this new sensation....it makes me feel.....feel...." Elena stopped getting up rather worriedly, feeling her hormones kick in to no end, "n nnnnn.....nyahhhhh!!!?" her dress had become wet and very sticky, almost making the poor girl faint as she looked over at kimiyo, then to herself.

"I I made a messy mummy..." her beady blue eyes started to stream tears, showing that this new experience of sex, was proving hard to swallow.

Admin
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vivian Fri Jun 01, 2012 4:25 am

The pursuit of happiness ends here ,Kimiyo finally find what does a true happiness means. Elena meant a lot to her and she feels like she wants to spend the rest of her life with this cute little girl even they just met each other.

Kimiyo responds to the warmth kiss of Elena with a passionate french kiss as she presses her tongue a little bit inside to Elena's mouth. This kissing might be new to Elena so she doesn't force it too much to the girl and in fact ,she releases her tongue from Elena's mouth and let her to what she had to do to please her new mommy.

Kimiyo's both eyes are perfectly shut and her fingers twisting the bed sheets much harder than before and almost ripping it while Elena licks her right on her womanhood without any pause after ripping her panties. That's what Kimiyo likes from Elena as the newbies ,she never give any pause in licking your womanhood and will just lick it relentlessly with that small tongue of hers and makes her to feel like she is in heaven.

"Nyaaaa!!! NYaaaaaaaa!!!!" Kimiyo screams a little bit as she feels her pussy is throbbing heavily several times for now and ready to spill its juice but she seems to hold it for Elena to lick her much longer. She finally just can't resist that small lustful tongue of Elena and then literally pisses the cums out of her vagina several times and shooting it some to Elena's chin and the rest to Elena's red dress and soaking it.

"Hahhh!! hahhhh!!! hahhhh!!" Kimiyo breathes heavily after her body limply falls onto the bed. Her chest heaves fast as she tries to catch her lost breath. She takes quite a couple of minutes in recovering herself before her jet black eyes stare deeply and muttering some words in Japanese ,"あなたは非常に悪い女の️子している" (Anata wa hijō ni warui on'nanoko shite iru which means "You have been a very bad girl"). "ママはあなたを罰す️る必要があった" (Mama wa anata o bassuru hitsuyō ga atta which means "Mommy had to punish you").

Kimiyo takes the initiative and immediately pulling the skirt of the messy red tube dress of her so she can have full access on Elena's body. After she does it ,she moves her head closer to the panties and she snakes out her tongue ,pressing and then circling the tip of her tongue on the Elena's panties while the remaining juices inside Kimiyo's kitty flows out.

Vivian

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Jun 02, 2012 4:23 pm

[quote="Vivian":3miv87me]The pursuit of happiness ends here ,Kimiyo finally find what does a true happiness means. Elena meant a lot to her and she feels like she wants to spend the rest of her life with this cute little girl even they just met each other.

Kimiyo responds to the warmth kiss of Elena with a passionate french kiss as she presses her tongue a little bit inside to Elena's mouth. This kissing might be new to Elena so she doesn't force it too much to the girl and in fact ,she releases her tongue from Elena's mouth and let her to what she had to do to please her new mommy.

Kimiyo's both eyes are perfectly shut and her fingers twisting the bed sheets much harder than before and almost ripping it while Elena licks her right on her womanhood without any pause after ripping her panties. That's what Kimiyo likes from Elena as the newbies ,she never give any pause in licking your womanhood and will just lick it relentlessly with that small tongue of hers and makes her to feel like she is in heaven.

"Nyaaaa!!! NYaaaaaaaa!!!!" Kimiyo screams a little bit as she feels her pussy is throbbing heavily several times for now and ready to spill its juice but she seems to hold it for Elena to lick her much longer. She finally just can't resist that small lustful tongue of Elena and then literally pisses the cums out of her vagina several times and shooting it some to Elena's chin and the rest to Elena's red dress and soaking it.

"Hahhh!! hahhhh!!! hahhhh!!" Kimiyo breathes heavily after her body limply falls onto the bed. Her chest heaves fast as she tries to catch her lost breath. She takes quite a couple of minutes in recovering herself before her jet black eyes stare deeply and muttering some words in Japanese ,"あなたは非常に悪い女の️子している" (Anata wa hijō ni warui on'nanoko shite iru which means "You have been a very bad girl"). "ママはあなたを罰す️る必要があった" (Mama wa anata o bassuru hitsuyō ga atta which means "Mommy had to punish you").

Kimiyo takes the initiative and immediately pulling the skirt of the messy red tube dress of her so she can have full access on Elena's body. After she does it ,she moves her head closer to the panties and she snakes out her tongue ,pressing and then circling the tip of her tongue on the Elena's panties while the remaining juices inside Kimiyo's kitty flows out.

Kimiyo's Japanese words were getting to Elena's small cute mind, scaring her but exciting her at the same time as she scuttles softly back to the wall, no escape, but to accept kimiyo and her sensual desires. Though her face was covered in glossy kiss marks from kimiyo, also with her dress being soaked in sticky cum, Elena squeaked seeing kimiyo pierce her tongue, through Elena's lucky pair of cherry blossom printed knickers. But lucky was not the word Elena need to think of, because it looked like the nurse was loving her, a bit too much.

"K kimmy kim...t that tickles! please stop or I...gehehehe!!!" Elena burst out laughing, as her cheeks burst into a coloor of perverted pink, flailing her little arms lay there on the bed, naked and warm, while her knickers were in the eyes of the good nurse. It was only a matter of time, and joyful little screams before Elena's little womanhood, would soon explode onto kimiyo.

But amongst the loud moaning, the infernal thudding against the wall, Miyuki came through the cafe door sopping wet, drenched by the weather, her pinkish purple bodysuit sticking to her shiny body which remained hidden. "Rain water....very weird for this time of year, freak showers perhaps?" she smiled, wiping the wetness out of her gorgeous purple hair, until she noticed two pairs of shoes, hospital issued, only nurses would wear them.

She cutely smiled, "Elena is so brave doing this, I do hope she is ok..." she said, wandering into the private space, Miyuki wasn't the typical girl to be thinking of sex and boyfriends, she was more of the care and joy, for when she stepped into the room, her skin would glisten with her vibrant bodysuit, along with the smile to melt the most stubborn of hearts into a blubbering love struck mess.

"Elena chan?" she said softly, searching for her little co worker in the room, coming across the relaxed, yet sleeping soundly nila, "good morning miss...I'm hoping your enjoying your stay? yes?" Miyuki said in the calmest, welcoming voice down to nila's left ear, letting it tickle her senses.

Admin
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vivian Mon Jun 04, 2012 2:58 am

"Slurp!! slurp!! slurp!!" It sounds as the kinky nurse ,Kimiyo passionately licks the small womanhood of Elena all over. It just the matter of time until her tongue touches Elena's small clit and will give her body a spasm that the rookie never experienced before.

"あなたは、これをしないでください、気に入りましたか?" (Anata wa, kore o shinaide kudasai, kiniirimashita ka? which means "You like this ,don't you??) muttered Kimiyo as she gives a pause on licking Elena's womanhood and eventually pulling down the cute knickers from her waist. "あなたの️è©️³ç´°ã‚’参照す️るためにママみましょう" (Anata no shōsai o sanshō suru tame ni mama mimashou which means "Let mommy to see more of you") said Kimiyo kinkily as the owner of the cafe returns from her stroll and back to her place where she earns money to live without the two knowledge at all.

The loud moaning and infernal thudding sound fills the quiet area as both Kimiya and Elena begins the next step of their every intimate first sex. Kimiyo takes the initiave in placing her clean shaven mound right on Elena's soft and small womanhood ,pulling the girl's left leg and get a hold of it before she begins grinding her pussy against Elena's and makes them both blush even more while doing that.

Nila ,in the meantime have quite some nap until the cyborg girl wakes her up in a very polite manner. She opens her eyes real slow ,getting confused a little bit about where she at until she realizes that she is in the backroom of the cafe with her pink bra on the display. She feels embarrased at once ,showing her bra to the people whom she just met but she tries to calm herself down by being friendly to the girl.

"Hmmm...i'm sorry ,my name is Nila and yeah i'm really enjoying to stay here hihi" says Nila as she is being friendly to that person before she continues ,"What's your name and no to be rude but who are you???".

Vivian

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next