Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 94 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 94 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Elena, cafe days and nurses.(for Vivian).

2 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Elena, cafe days and nurses.(for Vivian). - Page 2 Empty Re: Elena, cafe days and nurses.(for Vivian).

Post by Admin Mon May 21, 2012 7:31 pm

"C cake.....f f fffffor me? but i'm on my work shif..." failing embarrassingly to finish her sentence to the sweet kimiyo, Elena stared in shock as the colour of her cheeks turned bright red, having never really encountered the same sex being that attractive to her, but kimiyo's look said everything, a tingly sensation that perked up her mouse ear headband straight up. Elena was being seduced because of her cuteness, a good customer service perk perhaps?

"I'm so darn fulllll....oh......ok kimiyo, f for new friends!" she said, cutely wolfing the cake down, in hopes to stop her blushing sensation to another female of her kind. With a loud belch, she was knocked back onto nila's lap, head staring up and blinking at the two nurse's, rubbing her belly happily.

"Nmmmmm...you two are the nicest nurses I've ever met...m most nurses i i'm scared of t though!" she gulped, "n nasty needles make me afraidy like pepper cat..." seeing the two nurses were very, very, friendly, Elena smiled at the two, giggling.

Admin
Site Admin

http://afwrpg.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Elena, cafe days and nurses.(for Vivian). - Page 2 Empty Re: Elena, cafe days and nurses.(for Vivian).

Post by Vivian Tue May 22, 2012 3:14 am

Elena is not the first female that Kimiyo attracted to nor the second one but the cuteness of Elena and her small-sized breasts (Kimiyo likes females with small-sized chest instead of the overly huge one) makes Kimiyo can't hold the urge to bring Elena into bed and cuddle closely with her together.

Kimiyo's blush and her cheeks are becoming red than ever as Elena just did what she wanted her to do. Her breath becomes uncontrollable and her chest repeatedly heaves when Elena cutely wolfed down her right "cake".

"Ohhh my god ,i couldn't hold it any longer at all. I have to bring this girl into the bed with me now but how am i suppose to do that??? I can't just ask her straight away like that cause it'll be awkward for both of us" Kimiyo thought as her mind lost in the sea of her thoughts ,thinking about the best way to have sex with this girl while Elena turns Nila become a human pillow and resting on her while rubbing her belly happily.

"Well we're not that kind of nurses ,i even hate syringes myself" Nila replies to Elena before they all break into a laughter ,laughing it out loud together and an idea popped inside Kimiyo's head.

"Welll...uhmmmm....i'm a lil' bit tired right now and i could really use a message to ease the tension of my body's muscles" says Kimiyo as she yawns and throwing both of her arms into the air before continuing ,"Could you help me by giving me a message??? but first of all...do you have a private place to do that???"

Vivian

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue May 22, 2012 8:20 pm

Thinking in her head at the moment kimiyo asked for a massage, things started to flow around her mind, making her face boil more blushing as this would be the first time she massaged a female customer, than letting her co-worker Miyuki deal with them. With no Miyuki around and having the thought of the scary, fem manager shouting at her, for not caring for customers, Elena accepted with a brave face, not knowing of kimiyo's secret attractions.

She got up smiling, jumping over the counter like a gunshot "of course kimiyo chan! though I'm not as good as miyuki....but I'll try my bestest, and give you a massage session!" she smiled, swaying cute as she pencilled the nurses in as "special discount" customers, "a and maybe nursey nila would like a pamper if you like? ni ni?" Elena looked up at nila, tugging on her uniform.

"A and and manger has a private space for the premium members kimiyo!" she giggled.

Admin
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vivian Wed May 23, 2012 2:52 am

Kimiyo sees the spirit ,spirit of the excitement in Elena's eyes when she jumps over the counter like a horse ,well it's a little bit shocking for Kimiyo that she could jump over that tall counter but never mind ,she's too tired to thinking of anything right now. She just can't wait for the message session where she could show her entire body to Elena and making that cutie blushes even more.

"Yes...yes! Of course! I could use a message to ease my tensed muscles all around my body after a tiring day at the clinic" says Nile while she yawns but not throwing her arms into the air and Kimiyo continues ,"Don't worry about it Elena-chan ,feeling your soft hands on my shoulder will be more than enough already hihihi". Kimiyo continues to flirt with Elena ,doesn't care wether it works or not. "By the way ,where's this private space that you're talking about??? hihi" Kimiyo can't help but showing some excitement and clapping her hands lightly while waiting for Elena to lead them into the "private space".

Vivian

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu May 24, 2012 7:28 pm

[quote="Vivian":2i210zx5]Kimiyo sees the spirit ,spirit of the excitement in Elena's eyes when she jumps over the counter like a horse ,well it's a little bit shocking for Kimiyo that she could jump over that tall counter but never mind ,she's too tired to thinking of anything right now. She just can't wait for the message session where she could show her entire body to Elena and making that cutie blushes even more.

"Yes...yes! Of course! I could use a message to ease my tensed muscles all around my body after a tiring day at the clinic" says Nile while she yawns but not throwing her arms into the air and Kimiyo continues ,"Don't worry about it Elena-chan ,feeling your soft hands on my shoulder will be more than enough already hihihi". Kimiyo continues to flirt with Elena ,doesn't care wether it works or not. "By the way ,where's this private space that you're talking about??? hihi" Kimiyo can't help but showing some excitement and clapping her hands lightly while waiting for Elena to lead them into the "private space".

Overwhelmed by both nila's and kimiyo's sexual stretches whilst seeing their breasties jiggle up, and down, Elena couldn't resist the urge to touch another's breast for the first time, eager to test it. "W well...I'll text Miyuki's phone for ya nila, she does the best massages in the town!" she said, being interrupted by kimyo's childish whining for a little, privacy, "private space? oh....I always keep a key on me..." Elena giggled the cutest little laugh, before opening the door to a luxurious, modern Japanese spa, complete with little beds for those who needed to rest.

"Here we are! t this space is for special guests, which means you two friendies of Nibbles today..." she chirped, looking to the cupboards for massaging creams for when Miyuki finally jetted on over with her wings, "and kimiyo, this is the private space..."

Pressing a button on the wall, revealed a small room for private sessions, in where most of the richest would use these. "S so, what session are you wanting...k kimmy-yo?" Elena blushed, looking a little shy from the nurses features and needs.

Admin
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vivian Fri May 25, 2012 3:51 am

Kimiyo and Nila just looking around and overwhelmed by the beauty of the well furnished and the luxurious modern day Japanese spa. Kimiyo couldn't help but forming an "O" with her mouth as she checks the equipment one by one and testing it happily like a child who just entered a toy shop. "This is awesome!!" yelled Kimiyo a lil' bit as she jumping all around and grinning childishly.

"Kimiyo!!! grrrrrr!!!!" Nila clenches her fists ,feeling embarrased by her coworker's attitude at the moment. Elena seems ok with it but still Nila apologizes for that childish manner ,"I'm sorry ,i'm really really sorry ,sometimes Kimiyo is still thinking herself as a child and i hope don't get it wrong". Nila sighs and she rests herself on one of those beds without Elena's permission. It's a little bit rude and unethical for a polite nurse like Nila to do so but she is tired and could use the bed to rest herself.

"Go on...i'll wait for Miyuki hihi" Nila says to Elena and then with whispering voice she continues ,"I know you want her a lot and lucky for you ,she is a lesbian" Nila chuckles afterward and continuing in resting herself while waiting upon Miyuki's arrival. Elena shows Kimiyo the room and Kimiyo seems petrified by it.

They both enter the small room and Kimiyo's attitude change completely. She becomes somewhat adult and planting both of her hands on Elena's soft marshmallow cheeks and says something with a warmer voice and breath right in front of the cutie's face. "You know what i want" she says shortly with flaring red cheeks before she moves her lips closer to Elena's lips. "I want to kiss you" she hisses and kiss Elena right on her lips passionately.

Vivian

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat May 26, 2012 11:30 pm

"K k kimiyuuuu!??!!!" Elena's lips muffled as kimiyo kissed her hungrily, whilst she did squeal a little at nila saying kim was lesbian, it was too late to rethink the session now, with the sensual nurse settling in for the check up.

"Nmmmmm....nmmmh.....kimiyo taste like......lolipops...." her eyes fluttered, being smooched by kimiyo, struggling cute and helpless when in fact, Elena was weirdly enjoying the taste of girl x girl. Was kimiyo poisoning Elena's mind of adorableness with lesbian involvement?

Feeling dizzy and dazed from kissing her, she fell to the one of the white duvet beds, twitching, while slurring words in a love drunken way. "Heheheeeee...nurseys are sweeeeeeeet..." sitting up, hiccuping her words very cutely.

Admin
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vivian Sun May 27, 2012 4:24 am

Kimiyo kisses deeply and passionately but try not to be so feisty with the unexperienced Elena in lesbian kissing cause it'll be too much for her and Kimiyo doesn't want her to go through that shock. Step by step ,Kimiyo teaches and poisoning Elena's mind on how becoming a true lesbian like her. She lets her hands wander on Elena's back afterwards and eventually holding the back of her neck and her head while she kisses her deeper.

Elena's lips tastes like a soft marshmallow and Kimiyo just enjoying every kiss that she gives to and got from Elena. She can sense that Elena is already surrendering herself to Kimiyo and that'll completely make Elena as Kimiyo's for the rest of the session which will probably last more than an hour.

Kimiyo's mind lost in the sea of her thought when she repeatedly thinks about what will happen next between her and Elena. They both fall on the white duvet beds at the same time with Kimiyo pinning on top of Elena and still kissing her before she stops the kiss at a moment ,gazing Elena straight in her eyes which means that she is serious to go for the next step. The one piece red tube dress (i'm assuming from the pic that's what she wears right now) is blocking Kimiyo's hands from meeting Elena's to "mountains".

"Let's see what you've got underneath ,shall we?? hhihihi" Kimiyo giggles cutely while she is pulling down the clothes ,starting from her chest to reveal what is hidden underneath.

Vivian

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun May 27, 2012 7:19 pm

Elena nodded her head obeying kimiyo's every word from her lips, letting her unravel her red attire, for Elena's mind was being played with by the busty nurse, this was a new feeling, something inevitable, from all the time she travelled to Japan alone, Elena smiled caringly up at kimiyo, melting the heart of the nurse.

Did nurse kimiyo put a drug into the cake Elena wolfed down? drugged in happiness or simple forced sex, she was a patient of the lovely kimiyo now, obedient and very cute to her only.

"Nib nib.....my breasties are small as usual...I drink lots n lots of milk nurse kimiyo!" Elena said blushing as her clothing was took off, revealing her small, but just right breasts. With a happy shiver and giggle, she looked at them, then to kimiyo.

"Are t they healthy miss nursey kimmy?" Elena questioned the nurse, really putting on her cute attitude to her.

Admin
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vivian Mon May 28, 2012 3:49 am

Elena isn't the first female that Kimiyo is going to fuck with not the second one ,she previously had a lot of relationships based on sex with several other different girls but it never turns out to be a great experience for her to be added inside her memory ,"probably being with Elena will be different" she thought and looking at Elena in the eyes passionately like a predator staring at its prey's eyes.

Kimiyo really attracted to the cute attitude of Elena ,this is what she seeks for entire life...this girl. Kimiyo then heard a question came out of Elena's mouth herself and she smiles kinkily at her. "Yes i can see that and it's healthy but still need to be checked by the professional" said Kimiyo as she plants both of her hands right on Elena's small tits and begins to grope it smoothly ,circling her index fingers around her small nips to see Elena's reaction.

"It's more than healthy in fact and it's the right size...so naturall...hmmm" Kimiyo shows the kinky attitude for once more as she licks her entire upper lip with her tongue and suddenly wolfing down Elena's left tit without letting the helpless girl to say a word.

She ferociously sucks on Elena's small left nipple ,giving it small bites at the same time while her left hand gropes her right breast for once again and pinching that small nipple of hers with the thumb and index finger to add some "electrocuting" sensation to her entire body.

Vivian

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next