Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Today at 9:05 am

» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 92 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 91 Guests :: 1 Bot

Deus001

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Genesis-Kawaii Crusher

Go down

Genesis-Kawaii Crusher Empty Genesis-Kawaii Crusher

Post by Oathkeeper Tue May 15, 2012 7:42 am

[size=200:25qyjwdn][align=center:25qyjwdn]GENERAL INFORMATION[/align:25qyjwdn]
Name: "Genesis" (Real Name Jennifer Esis)
Sex: Female
Height: 5'2.5"
Weight: 104 lbs
Ethnicity & Citizenship: British
Alignment: Heel
Hair Color: Raven Black
Eye Color: Lime Green
Blood Type: A Negative
Birth Date: 01/01/93

Entrance Music: [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bBb-J0hcBQA:25qyjwdn]Supermassive Blackhole- The Muse[/url:25qyjwdn]

Appearance & Attire: (Minus the Gloves/Claws and the Scythe)
Genesis-Kawaii Crusher Dead_Master_by_Tunayoshi.jpg
Genesis-Kawaii Crusher DeadMasterDead4.jpg
Genesis-Kawaii Crusher 16_3707_oboi_devushka_s_toporom_1680x1050.jpg

[size=200:25qyjwdn][align=center:25qyjwdn]COMBAT INFORMATION[/align:25qyjwdn]

Style Description: Despite Genesis rather average and well rounded stats, her attacks are ruthless and without mercy. She uses her brain to utilize her advantage over her foe and capitalize on their weaknesses. She can deliver basic strikes and can defend against basic strikes as well. She can utilize a array of submissions or utilizing her ground and pound to finish their opponent. She can also play dirty to win sometimes.

Styles: MMA, (Boxing & BJJ)

Stats:
Endurance:★★★
Strength:★★★
Speed:★★★★
Defense:★★★
Technique:★★★★

Specialties: Body Blow, Armbar, Boston Crab, Triangle choke, ground and pound, German Suplex

Finishers:
Corpse Maker: Genesis' greatest slam/power move, it is a simply a variation of a pile driver.

The Leviathan Choke (Inverted Triangle Choke): For this move to begin, she first needs her opponent doubled over or slightly hunched forward usually preceded by a body blow of some kind. Once her opponent is hunched over, she will proceed to climb onto her opponent's back by hugging her opponent's thigh while hanging upside down. Her legs would then wrap around her opponent's neck and under arm. Her opponent will most likely try and flop onto her back but, that would most likely tighten the hold around the neck as it would be more comfortable for Genesis to put a firmer squeeze. The hold isn't a suffocation choke, it blocks the carotid artery in the side of the neck from circulating blood from the brain forcing the victim to pass out rather quickly.

The Reaper's Scythe (Spinning Back Elbow Strike): A powerful ad close to mid range distance strike that Genesis uses to knock out her opponents. She starts off with a left hook that's a bit short but, follows through until she shows her back. By using her entire body's full momentum, she will throw out her right elbow at the corner of her opponent's forehead. This is however, dangerous as it opens up her back to her opponent but, if it hits is an almost guaranteed knockout.

[size=200:25qyjwdn]Personal Information:

Personality: Genesis is a quiet girl despite her violent tendencies as she is quite the book worm. She only really focuses on the complete destruction of her enemies or the book that's in her hand. She loves to see others in pain and has a chance to relief herself that way. Genesis is amazingly good a t trash talking and psychologically crushing her victims. So, when she smiles at you, you better start running.

History: Genesis has always been the quiet girl with the book in her hand throughout her High school life. She was shy, innocent and adorable but, she had a fear of meeting new people. All her life, she encountered bullies who would harass her every day so secretly she took MMA lessons as a way to defend herself to protect herself unless they tried to really physically hurt her until they she just planned to avoid them. One day, one of the bullies took a liking to her and proceeded to try and force herself on her. Genesis didn't like this at all, the small girl resisted her bigger female bully and easily knocked her to the ground. After pummeling her victim furiously onto the ground, she started laughing with her heart racing as she felt really happy. For once in her life, she felt like she had power and control and it was exhilarating. She quickly dropped out o high school, ran away from home and decided to become a professional fighter. She figured AFW was a great place to start as MMA didn't let her do anything to her opponent after she had won and that wasn't fun at all!

Quotes
"Appearances and preconceptions aren't going to tell you anything..."
"Pathetic..."

-Classical Music
-Playing her Violin
-Italian Food
-Trash Talking
-Crushing Her opponent's psychologically

Dislikes:
- Lots of Noise
- Practical Jokes

Enemies: