by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 165 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 165 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Rough and Ready

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Rough and Ready - Page 3 Empty Re: Rough and Ready

Post by valen311 Sat Jul 07, 2012 4:54 am

The Texan was taken aback as Akashi's tongue moved to her ear. Giggling at Akashi's suggestion she replied, "Here? Screw that, I want to get you into a proper bed so we can really cut loose."
However, Akashi's hand slid down the front of her shorts, making her gasp, and for the moment lose a bit of focus as she murmured "Oh yes...." as the sumo's hands encountered the bare flesh of her sex's lips, Tiffany having decided to abandon underwear for this encounter.

valen311

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Jul 12, 2012 5:56 am

"Uh huh..." Akashi muttered as Tiffany weakly protested. Akashi felt the wetness of the cowgirl's lower lips and smiled as she began to kiss Tiffany's neck. She couldn't believe that Tiffany had gone commando! She was definitely going to take advantage of that! "Y-you dirty bitch." She murmured as she tried to tease Tiffany's clit while she kept Tiffany pressed against the back alley ad moved so she could lock lips again with the cowgirl.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by valen311 Thu Jul 19, 2012 8:28 am

"Takes one to know one." the American retorted to Akashi's murmured comment.
As Akashi kissed her, Tiffany sent her tongue through her open mouth, looking to explore past the Japanese woman's lips and sending to tangle with her own. Her hips quivered slightly as Akashi found her clit, slick with her pussy's juices. The cowgirl's hands reached under Akashi's shirt for the sumo's breasts. Squeezing the heavy orbs as she rubbed her palm back and forth over the nipple, she broke the kiss to breathe huskily, "And look at you, letting the udders hang free."
She'd then lift up Akashi's shirt far enough to expose her breasts to her eager mouth, tongue trailing along the surface of one of them, going teasingly near the nipple, only to drift away, until finally, her lips would engulf the pink bud, sucking heavily as her teeth gave a light nip.

valen311

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Jul 26, 2012 6:18 pm

Akashi sloppily kissed the cowgirl back with husky breaths escaping from her mouth. She continued to finger the girl too, sort of intent on bringing the girl to boil right here, even though part of her was screaming not to. When Tiffany grabbed her jugs though, Akashi moaned. Her nipples were already rock hard and they eagerly tried to stiffen more for the cowgirl. As they plopped out into visible view, Akashi gasped and blushed.

"Ti-chan!" She whined. "N-Not here..." She coed but didn't even move and moaned hotly when Tiffanly began to suck and bite them. "ooohn!" She moaned out, hearing the echo.

"B-bitch! Some creepy guys will see us... and stick their gross things in our butts..." She didn't know why she envisioned such a threat this way. As if, even though they might take advantage of the girls, they would choose the back over the front. Akashi ignored it though and forced a finger deep into Tiffany's sex.

"I'll make you moan loudest so they know you're a cheap slut and come after you first. Then I'll run away and leave you to get gang banged." Akashi didn't know why she was in such a dark mood but she didn't feel that her efforts were more than fantasy play mixed with a little teasing. "You probably fantasize about that anyway you dirty whore."

Akashi moaned out again and grabbed Tiffany's hair and roughly forced her face into Akashi's tits. "I love you, T-chan." She said. It was definitely the booze talking. "I'll protect you from those mother fuckers..." She said sloppily, he breath soaked and head clouded with alcohol as the two dirty girls made love in the grimy alley.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by valen311 Sun Jul 29, 2012 6:03 pm

"Mmph, whatever. I'll make you scream so they know who the real whore is." Tiff responded to Akashi's comment in between sucking sessions of the sumo's breasts and nipples."Then I'll kick their asses for trying to mess with MY whore."
She then let out a soft groan as Akashi's finger sank into her wet pussy. When Akashi made her oh so drunk proclamation of love, the cowgirl laughed.
"Aww, aren't you a sweet talker?" she giggled. "Girl, you is drunk." she said, the alcohol messing with her grasp of the English language. "Heh, then again, so am I. But, not so drunk to finish this here, hussy. Where's one of those..those, whatcha call'ems? Motels...there we go."

valen311

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Aug 01, 2012 4:19 am

"Akashi was moaning and writhing just from the tit sucking. It felt so good, especially when she was hypersensitive from the alcohol. She barely even realized what she had said to Tiffany. Still, she too wasn't quite drunk enough to push doing it in an alley when Tiffany was being reasonable. Still...

"I though we were going to go back to your place. What... am I not good enough for you to take me home, bitch? I'm just a cheap slut you want to take to a hotel and leave behind when you're through with me! Ugh!"

Akashi grabbed Tiffany's hair, pulling her hand out from the girl's pussy and licking it off. She pushed the girl's head against the wall and shoved her tits against the girl's face to pin her there. "Treat me like a fucking lady, not a slut!" She said. She growled her words but there was a smile on her face. It was hard to tell if she was serious, playful or just drunk. Probably a little of all three.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by valen311 Thu Aug 16, 2012 4:54 pm

Tiffany considered for a moment. She shared a relatively large sized apartment with her stepbrother Johnny, who probably was home at this hour. She grinned at the thought of him maybe being kept up by their antics.
"Alright, you want to come to my little home, that's good." she said when she could free her face from Akashi's bust. "I share a place with my stepbrother, but he'll keep out of our way...if he knows what's good for him."

valen311

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Aug 20, 2012 6:41 am

Akashi grinned, stepped away from Tiffany and adjusted her outfit after bringing up her hand and licking some of the juices off of her finger. "He better stay away!" Akashi said with a playful furrowing of her brow. She then grabbed Tiffany's hand and stumbled out of the alley, flagging down a cab.

When the cab driver pulled over, she slid in and pulled in Tiffany afterwards. "Better hurry up and tell him where to go, Ti-chan. Otherwise you're lips will be preoccupied!"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by valen311 Fri Oct 26, 2012 5:12 pm

Quickly, Tiffany relayed where the apartment she shared with her brother was. Nodding, with a bit of a grin on his face, the cab driver began to drive them through the streets of Tokyo.
"And keep your eyes on the road mister. I don't want you to get into a wreck and kill us all before I have a chance to make this one cum her brains out..." she said, although she wondered if the man understood English.
Then she hungrily plastered her lips against Akashi's, tongue trying to invade the other woman's mouth as the Texan went to send a physical reminder of what lay ahead.

valen311

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3