Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 83 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 82 Guests :: 2 Bots

killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Underground Nude Oil Match (Ayame vs Megumi)

2 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Underground Nude Oil Match (Ayame vs Megumi) - Page 4 Empty Re: Underground Nude Oil Match (Ayame vs Megumi)

Post by Oathkeeper Tue May 08, 2012 7:36 am

Moaning into Megumi's mouth as she squeezed her tight and kissed her mouth, she squirmed on the floor as Megumi overwhelmed her. Ayame panted a she looked down at Megumi who had dominated her mouth, the girl had out matched her.As she took the time to recover, Ayame looked down at the other girl's blushing up at her. as she talked she smiled at how adorable Megumi was. she watched as some of her brown hair floated in the oil making her look that much beautiful. The short haired girl blushed at the compliments.

"Forgive me, I-I was jsut caught off guard, I didn't want to give you that impression." Ayame said blushing as she gave Megumi a genuine smile, "I would have liked to be a friend of yours and I don't really mind the venue, it is always an honor to fight with you Megumi-san. However, I have no intention of losing to anyone... especially such a fierce opponent like you..."

Ayame pressed her lips against Megumi as she slolwy tried to tear Megumi's arms off of her and onto the ground where she could pin down her wrists. Pressing her lips agaisnt Megumi's soft mouth, she deepened the kiss, kissing Megumi affectionately on the tongue. Ayame and Megumi had been all force lately, the auburn haired girl would break the kiss brushing her opponent's lips with her own enticing her to kiss back.

"Come on Mutoh, you aren't going to give up so soon are you?" Ayame whispered.

Ayame became rougher with the next kiss, as she would squeeze the other girl's hands. She loved the taste of Megumi's mouth there was something so sweet, wamr and soft about it and each time she kissed her, the more she wanted to kiss her.
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Underground Nude Oil Match (Ayame vs Megumi) - Page 4 Empty Re: Underground Nude Oil Match (Ayame vs Megumi)

Post by zxn666 Tue May 08, 2012 7:39 pm

Megumi's words made her opponent blush, which caused the idol to giggle a little bit. It seemed that in this intimate situation they were both in, Ayame was getting a little bit more friendly. "You don't mind this place? Lucky you," Megumi said, "One of us has to lose though, and I'd very much like it if it was you!" Megumi squeezed down tighter, trying to choke Ayame's air out, but then suddenly the Korean girl kissed her tightly on the lips, surprising Megumi with the forwardness of her attack. Ayame pushed her arms down, her hands too slippery to hold on for long. She got pinned onto the ground.

When Ayame broke the kiss, Megumi was breathing hard, visibly excited and aroused by the girl's forwardness. She didn't respond when Ayame taunted her, instead going right back up and kissing Ayame again, being rough herself and trying to force her tongue back into the other girl's mouth to dominate her. Megumi's legs were still around Ayame's waist, slowly tightening and straightening into a waistscissor, trying to squeeze down hard and choke the air out of her!

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Wed May 09, 2012 2:56 am

"Oh No Megumi, you are the one who is going to be the loser tonight! Ayame said breaking the kiss as she groaned.

The other girl's legs began squeezing her as she felt her strength fading quickly. Thinking quickly, Ayame crossed Megumi's wrists above her head as she held them both down with one arm. The korean girl tried to use the oil to her advantage and press down on her opponent's leg to slip one of her legs out of Megumi's leg scissors as their oil covered bodies pressed against eachother. Next, Ayame would grab the back of Megumi's knee and force her leg up spread her sex apart as Ayame began grinding down on the other girl's womanhood against her crotch. Ayame would silence Megumi with a rough kiss as her tongue would try and thrash around Megumi's full force wanting to seal Megumi's fate!
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Wed May 09, 2012 3:20 am

The oil proved to be her undoing again as Ayame pushed down on Megumi's leg and the idol's grip slipped, her scissors broken with relative ease. Megumi found her wrists pushed above her head and held there, as Ayame lifted one of her legs up to expose her sex and began grinding against it, kissing her deeply all the while to silence her. Megumi enjoyed the feeling for a moment, letting Ayame feel comfortable in her hold and think she was in control. Then she counterattacked.

Megumi first pulled her hands out to the side, hoping the oil would be messing as much with Ayame's grip as it was with hers. Once her hands were free, she would quickly grab Ayame by the hair, which might be the only place she could still get a good grip, and pull her head backwards while sucking on her tongue to set Ayame off balance. Megumi would attempt to force Ayame to the side by pushing up, trying to get out from underneath her and get on top where she would be in a more dominant position.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Wed May 09, 2012 5:02 am

Ayame gasped as Megumi;s wrists brok e free feeling the other girl grab a handful of her hair she let out a moan as Megumi began sucking her tongue and rolling herself to be on top. The other girl faired much better than she could have imagined, she was a formidable opponent. although Ayame was on bottom she grabbe a handful of Megumi's hair to and kissed her back not willing to be dominated by her opponent again like earlier. She wanted to fight back and she wanted Megumi to know that this wasn't going to be an easy match. With her other free hand, Ayame slid her hand down to Megumi's crotch as she kneeding her clit with her fingers and pinching it softly trying to throw the great Megumi Mutoh off of her game. Ayame had no intention of losing, it wasn't if she was going to win, it was when and how.
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Wed May 09, 2012 5:28 am

Megumi rolled herself on top, taking a moment to reassert her dominant position, but then Ayame grabbed her hair and yanked her head back, making the idol groan out in frustration. She really couldn't catch a break it seemed. But that was ok. Ayame was proving tough, and Megumi loved tough opponents. Then Megumi felt Ayame pinching her clit. It made Megumi gasp out a jump a little, not expecting that kind of attack. But if Ayame wanted that, Megumi would have to respond in kind!

"You're being a very naughty girl!" Megumi said, letting go of Ayame's hair and grabbing onto her breasts roughly this time. Megumi squeezed down hard, kneading Ayame's breasts as best as she could given the oil, while pinching hard on her nipples. She moved her hips around, trying to make Ayame let go of her clit.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Wed May 09, 2012 5:52 am

Ayame whimpered and moaned as her opponent began attacking her breasts against especially when she twisted her nipples. The girl squirmed a little as she gritted her teeth, Megumi had been really working on her nipples.

"Ugh... do you like punishing naughty girls Megumi?" Ayame would ask as she moved her hand from her hair to the girl's neck, "Or do you like being punished by them?"

Ayame would press her thumb right under the jaw of Megumi forcing it back as she would wrench her other hand free from the other girl with relative ease thanks to all the oil and would plant itself onthe ground as she would try to shove the other girl onto her back. If successful, Ayame would immediateness pounce on top of Megumi's oiled up body as she mounted her thighs and grab both of the girl's breasts wanting to get a bit of revenge. Squeezing the other girl's bigger breasts as she would lick and nibble on her left nipplle whhile she kneaded and squeezed the girl's right breast.
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Wed May 09, 2012 6:04 am

"I like punishing naughty girls like you," Megumi said, "Because it lets me be in control!"

She was about to continue, but Ayame had begun her attack. Megumi's clit was freed, thank goodness for that, but suddenly Ayame was pressing her fingers in against her neck and pushing her head back, then she found herself getting shoved over once more. She was about to sit up, but Ayame pounced on her, knocking her back down into the pool of oil as she straddled Megumi's thighs, luckily forcing them closed so Ayame couldn't get at her sex easily anymore. But those weren't Ayame's targets. Megumi yelped out in pain as Ayame grabbed and squeezed her own chest, getting revenge for before. She even went so far as to lick and nibble her nipples! Megumi blushed, but she remained focused, getting ready for a counterattack.

Megumi's hands reached down. One grabbed the inside of Ayame's thigh, pushing her leg out forcefully so as to create a small gap, while the other snuck in, reaching in and cupping Ayame's sex! "This is how you pleasure a girl," Megumi said, stabbing her middle and ring fingers into Ayame's sex while her thumb and index finger pinched Ayame's clit!

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Wed May 09, 2012 6:39 am

Ayame thought she had finally turned back the tide but, that was before Megumi pulled this crap on her! Ayame shuddered, she had no words to explain what happened to her. She tried to scream but, no sound came out of her mouth. It was a mix of pain and pleasure both of which overwhelmed her greatly. "Aahhh!" "MHhff!" "Ngh!" Megumi would watch as the light faded from Ayame's eyes as if they had suddenly became hollow as she was reduced to pant and whimpers as her fingers would feel that Ayame's sex was now wet, warm and slippery full of warm precum. The girl was in complete dissaray, as her sensitive clit was pinched sending shock waves through her body and both fingers stabbed into her. Ayame entire body shivered as Megumi had won. She knew it. She couldn't respond or move her body. Megumi just out played her that was that....

"No...not yet! I won't lose not like this!" Ayame said as she wrenched Megumi's fingers from her sex and turn around and pinning the other girl's shoulders with her shins as Ayame spread her opponent's inner thighs and would began licking Megumi's sex as best as she could. It was a bit embarrassing to lick her opponent's sex but, she was determined to do anything to win. Ayame made sure to keep her sex away from Megumi's mouth as a side note by pointing her bottom upwards so her arms and mouth couldn't reach.
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Wed May 09, 2012 6:36 pm

Megumi could tell that Ayame was enjoying the rough fucking she was giving her, as the idol pushed her long fingers all the way in and squeezed down on Ayame's sensitive clit. She was a bit surprised by the girl's reaction; it was as if she hadn't been fucked like this in a long time. Her sex juices coated Megumi's oily fingers, making it even easier for Megumi as she pushed in again and again, trying to probe deeply to hit Ayame's g-spot.

But the girl somehow managed to muster the strength to counterattack. She pulled Megumi's fingers out and managed to spin around, trying to go for a 69 position. Megumi moaned as Ayame bent down and began licking at her half-submerged sex while keeping her own butt up high so Megumi couldn't reach. The idol pushed Ayame's thighs to the side, the oil helping her out, trying to free her arms so she could reach up and grab Ayame's hips and pull her down.

"You can't have all the fun Ayame!" Megumi said, trying to push Ayame down so she could lick at her clit, as her fingers went back in again to seek out the girl's weak point!

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next