Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 9:16 pm

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 6:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 4:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 2:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 10:18 am

Who is online?
In total there are 88 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 87 Guests :: 2 Bots

killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Mon Mar 04, 2024 7:01 pm by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 12:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Somewhere between Respect and Friendship (For Tiefblau)

2 posters

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down

Somewhere between Respect and Friendship (For Tiefblau) - Page 8 Empty Re: Somewhere between Respect and Friendship (For Tiefblau)

Post by zxn666 Tue Jun 05, 2012 5:24 pm

"Hehe, I think you did enjoy it in that way Heather. No need to be ashamed about it, there haven't been many girls who said they disliked my touch. " She ran her hand along Heather's thigh, but she didn't try anything more with the girl. The onsen water wasn't meant for fooling around in after all. Plus, Heather was probably all worn out by now. It wouldn't do much good to push her any farther.

"You know, I really am looking forward to facing you and Cecelia. Or even Cecilia alone for that matter," Megumi said, "You two are both really tough competitors... I like fighting against strong people. Plus... Cecilia seems like she would be a lot of fun to play with as well." Megumi turned her head aside a little, blushing and trying to stifle the giggles that wanted to bubble out.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Somewhere between Respect and Friendship (For Tiefblau) - Page 8 Empty Re: Somewhere between Respect and Friendship (For Tiefblau)

Post by TiefBlau Tue Jun 05, 2012 6:07 pm

"Haah...but..." Heather would let out as she would feel Megumi's hand run along her thigh, sending a little shiver through her in the hot water as she looked up, blushing deep. "..Maybe a little..B-but that's it!" Heather would add, glancing over at Megumi every once in a while as she did.

"Really.." Heather would let out before she would hear Megumi go on. "Ah..kh.." Heather would let out, a bit irked at Megumi's talk of Cecilia so much for some reason. "I..I'm sure she'd enjoy that." Heather would say, looking down a bit as she ran her fingers through the water back and forth.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Wed Jun 06, 2012 12:47 pm

Megumi noticed in Heather's voice the sound of discontent. She wondered what it was from, until she suddenly realized it was almost certainly due to the topic at hand. "Ah, Heather, are you mad because I'm talking about someone else?" Megumi asked, unable to stop from giggling now. She leaned in, pressing her forehead against Heather's. "Don't worry. Tonight, it's all about you." She leaned in and gave Heather a deep kiss once more, pushing her body up against the dark-haired girl's sexy nude form.

She pulled away after a moment, leaning her head back against Heather's shoulder and neck. "I'm looking forward to facing you again," she said, "Either in a tag match, or alone. Do you think you can beat me next time?"

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Wed Jun 06, 2012 1:07 pm

"Wh...a-aah n-no I-" Heather would let out, a little startled that Megumi had seen the slight discomfort she was having. She herself wasn't really sure why it was there, but she couldn't argue with what Megumi was saying. As she pressed her forehead against her own, Heather would calm a bit, hearing Megumi's words before she would give her that deep kiss. Heather would blink a couple times, but would slowly close her eyes as Megumi's body pressed against her own with the kiss.

As the girl pulled away, Heather would keep her eyes fastened on her before she would hear Megumi's next words. "I..I know I'll beat you next time. Be it with just you or however it is...but..I do look forward to it as well"

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Wed Jun 06, 2012 1:31 pm

"Oh? Youre making a pretty bold statement Heather," Megumi replied, "Well, we will see next time in the ring. I won't hold back just because we're friends now. I expect you to be the same."

She sat close to Heather for a few more moments, not saying anything more. She just wanted to enjoy the warm water a little bit, and enjoy Heather's company.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Wed Jun 06, 2012 2:04 pm

"Don't worry about that. I'll make sure to give it my all and beat you." Heather would say in response to Megumi's words as the two sat up close to eachother. She would let out a little sigh, relaxing again in her spot as she did.

With Megumi snuggled up against her, it was quite the comfortable position. Heather would lean into Megumi a bit, her eyes slowly closing. She would slump down a bit, the relaxing atmosphere and the heat of the springs causing her to start drifting off to sleep.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Wed Jun 06, 2012 8:23 pm

Megumi felt Heather slowly starting to slump down. "Hey, don't go to sleep here," she said, poking Heather in the boobs to wake her up, "You'll get too hot and bad things will happen. Come on, I'll take you somewhere nicer."

She stood up, grabbing Heather's hands and pulling her up as well. She would lead Heather out from the onsen, back into the hallway, before heading to the locker where their clothes were stored. She opened it and rummaged around, before grabbing a small key.

"This is the key to my spare room in the AFW building," Megumi said, "Here, take it." She pressed the key into Heather's hands. "Don't try and go home tonight Heather, it's too late and you're too tired. Just stay here, alright?"

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Wed Jun 06, 2012 10:03 pm

Feeling Megumi poke her in her breasts, Heather would jump up a bit, quickly reopening her eyes as she would look over to Megumi, hearing her words. "Aah heh s-sorry about that. It's just so comfortable.." Heather would let out, blushing a bit at the fact that she was falling asleep before she would see Megumi get up.

She would let Megumi pull her up and lead her through the hallways. She was a bit down since the night was over, as relaxing as it all was. However, as they got to the lockers again, Heather would put on a little smile on her face, glad that Megumi was trying to help her out so much.

"Huh?" Heather would let out as she would look at the key Megumi gave her. She would hesitate a second before nodding her head. "Ah...th-thanks. I really do appreciate it." Heather would say, knowing that the girl was right, it would take her quite a while to get back to the apartment. "Well..what about you?"

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Wed Jun 06, 2012 10:31 pm

Megumi shrugged at Heather's question. "I'm going home," she replied, "This is kinda like an extra room for me, if I need to spend the night or something. Don't worry, I'm not as tired as you are. I can make it back." She patted Heather on the shoulder. Both girls were still quite naked and wet from the bath. It was getting a little chilly, so Megumi grabbed two towels, first wrapping Heather in one before wrapping herself up.

"Anyways, rest up," Megumi said, "Otherwise there's no way you can ever beat me." She leaned in, hugging Heather tightly, before pulling back a little and giving her a deep goodbye kiss on the lips. She would wait for Heather to leave, before turning back to her locker and getting her clothes, getting dressed quickly before heading out towards home.

"Chigusa must be worried," she thought, "Well, at least we'll have cause to celebrate tonight."

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Wed Jun 06, 2012 11:26 pm

"Oh...well alright then." Heather would say to Megumi's words. She was a little worried that Megumi was taking the trek while she was taking her close by room, but it seemed the girl was alright with it. Heather would nod her head, smiling as Megumi patted her on the shoulder. She would let Megumi wrap her up in the towel, letting out a little sigh.

"Hah, don't worry. I'll get all the rest that I need. No way am I going to let you have any kind of advantage for the next time we fight." Heather would say before Megumi would hug her tight. Heather would let out a long relaxed sigh before the girl would give her another deep kiss. Heather's eyes would flutter a bit, feeling herself drifting off with the kiss before Megumi would break it.

Heather would smile at her again, grabbing her clothes from the locker and throwing them on before she would turn to Megumi. "Ahh..you.....Are....I mean....eh no nevermind, forget it. Th-thanks again." Heather would say to the girl before turning and heading out, leaving to go to the room that Megumi gave her the key for.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8