Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 105 users online :: 4 Registered, 0 Hidden and 101 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000, killcarrion, Tarantulust, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Somewhere between Respect and Friendship (For Tiefblau)

2 posters

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Somewhere between Respect and Friendship (For Tiefblau) - Page 7 Empty Re: Somewhere between Respect and Friendship (For Tiefblau)

Post by zxn666 Mon May 21, 2012 5:37 pm

Megumi lay back, gasping in pleasure as she rode out the last of her orgasm. She snuggled in tightly against Heather's naked body, feeling her run her hand up her body and wipe all of Megumi's girl cum along her side. Megumi's hands were not idle either, running up Heather's body and caressing her. She pressed her face against Heather's shoulder and cheek.

"Y-you're good at this," Megumi said quietly, "Are you sure this is your first time? Haha, just kidding." She leaned in and gave Heather a light peck on the cheek.

"Now, we clean this oil off, and we go to the onset," Megumi said. She gently pushed Heather off of her, standing back up and reaching to down to pull Heather back up as well. Then she would leave the pool of hot oil, moving to the walls where there were small basins and washcloths, going to wash all the oil off of her before leaving the room.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Somewhere between Respect and Friendship (For Tiefblau) - Page 7 Empty Re: Somewhere between Respect and Friendship (For Tiefblau)

Post by TiefBlau Thu May 31, 2012 3:30 pm

Heather would let out a small little moan as she would feel Megumi's hands caress her body as the girl remained snuggled in tightly against her. The whole situation felt unreal to Heather that it had all come to this, and with Megumi underneath her like she was, Heather's body was racing with excitement, the idea that she just brought the girl to her climax exciting her further.

"Wh..a-ah..O-of course it is!" Heather would let out even though Megumi would say she was kidding before she would feel the girl's peck on her cheek.

She would let Megumi gently push her off before she would take Megumi's offer to pull her up. Following the girl, Heather would wash the oil off herself just as Megumi was doing. As the girl began to head towards the next area, Heather would quickly finish up and follow the girl. "H-hold on wait for me!"

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Fri Jun 01, 2012 7:49 pm

Megumi turned and smiled at Heather, letting the dark-haired beauty catch up with her. She reached down and grabbed Heather's hand, holding it gently in her own as she led the girl out of the oil bath, both of them fully naked as they walked through the halls. She took them towards the final room, a warm onsen bath where they could relax some more and rest up as the theraputic spring waters soothed the aches from the match.

"Hey Heather?" Megumi asked, "During the match, you did a lot of really dangerous moves. You must've hurt yourself pretty badly, right?" She pulled Heather in close and held her like that in the hallway, her hands gingerly touching her body all over as if inspecting her for where she hurt the most.

"We should train together sometime," Megumi said, "I think we would work well together, learning from each other and all that." She smiled up at Heather, before licking her lips. "Plus, it'll give me lots more time to play with these..." She reached in and fondled Heather's breasts, cupping one in each hand as she toyed with Heather cheekily.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Fri Jun 01, 2012 8:24 pm

Heather would let out a little sound as she felt Megumi take her by the hand. It was something she's already done, but it always caught her off guard a little when she did. She was excited to head to the onsen since every room up until here was quite the experience for her. Suddenly though, she would hear Megumi start to talk, causing her to turn to her.

"Huh? Ah..yeah those moves-hah??" She would let out before a little yelp would escape her mouth as Megumi pulled her close, exploring her body with her hands "Hah..I..I think all you've done has h-helped that though." Heather would let out, shuffling around from Megumi's touch a bit before she would hear her next words.

"Ah...s-sure I mean..I think it would be good." Heather would let out before Megumi would add her next words, cupping and fondling her breasts, causing her to blush deeply, letting out a small moan. "H-heh a-ahmm that's.." Heather would let out, her dominant feeling that she just had seconds ago fading a bit to Megumi's words and actions.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Tue Jun 05, 2012 2:08 am

Megumi giggled when Heather went from composed to completely flustered in a matter of seconds. "Ahh, still not enough I see," Megumi said, "The entire point of all this teasing is to try and get you used to it Heather. Man, how were you able to beat Natalia if you're like this?" She let go of Heather, then stepped back and gave the girl a solid whack on her butt. "Off to the onsen!"

The hot spring water was pumped in from below. It was basically just regular water running over the naturally heated rocks to get them warm, and then pumped into rather zen-like pools. So it wasn't a true hot spring, but it was close enough. Megumi led Heather into the water, sitting down next to her closely and putting her arms around her pretty friend, while leaning her head in against the crook of Heather's neck.

"How does it feel to be with a girl Heather?" Megumi asked, "Better or worse than with a man?"

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Tue Jun 05, 2012 1:18 pm

"Haah..th...thats...I don't really want to talk about that girl I-Hah!?" Heather would let out, about to go into a little side conversation before she would feel Megumi whack her on her butt, causing her to let out a gasp and jump up a bit. She would hear her words, causing her to nod her head. She was wondering about what she just said earlier, slightly frustrated in her head at herself for still getting flustered as she did.

As they made it to the onsen, Heather would step into the water from Megumi's lead, slowly sitting down with her. She would feel Megumi's arms around her, causing her to let out a little relaxed sigh as she would bring her hand up, resting it on Megumi's arm. Hearing the girl's next words though would cause her eyes to widen a bit, the blush that she was developing before coming back.

"H-huh!? W-well I-I can't...I couldn't say wh-which is better! I-I mean..I-I love Clyde and...w..well c-come on Megumi that question isn't fair!"

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Tue Jun 05, 2012 8:41 pm

"I'm just kidding Heather," Megumi said, "It's obvious you two love each other, and there's no better love-making than between two lovers." She looked up at Heather's face before snuggling herself into the crook of the girl's neck.

"Take a few deep breaths and relax," Megumi said, "You're wound so tightly, and you're so flustered it's ridiculous. There's no need to be embarrassed by this, we're in private and nobody will know."

She paused for a moment, letting Heather get used to this feeling. She didn't want to push her too much, otherwise the girl might become scared again or something.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Tue Jun 05, 2012 8:48 pm

"Right..of course.." Heather would let out at Megumi's reassuring words as she would snuggle herself up against her. She couldn't deny, the whole thing was overly relaxing and she really needed to calm herself down if she was hoping to recover or learn anything from the time she was spending with Megumi. It was all for the best.

As if going by Megumi's words, Heather would take a deep breath in and out, relaxing her body a bit in the place she was sitting, she would tilt her head back slightly, turning to Megumi as she did.

"Um...Thanks..f-for all this.." Heather would let out, knowing it wasn't over yet, but she just wanted to get that out of her system as she rested herself.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Tue Jun 05, 2012 9:03 pm

Megumi was a little surprised when Heather thanked her. "No need to thank me Heather," Megumi replied, "I'm a bit surprised... You're not mad that I took advantage of you like this?" She pulled away for a second, looking at Heather with her big eyes. Then she shook her head, smiled, and leaned back in.

"You and Cecilia are going to be coming after my champion belt soon, right?" Megumi suddenly asked, "I guess that we'll have to meet in the ring as enemies again. It's a shame, I would rather fight with you than against you."

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Tue Jun 05, 2012 9:15 pm

Hearing Megumi's words, Heather would turn her head a bit, her blush returning as she averted her look. "O-of course I'm not mad...c-come on.." Heather would respond, shuffling around a bit before she would let out a little sigh. "N-no I....I really do appreciate it o-ok? Y-you helping me out like this...N...not like I e-enjoyed it i-in that way or anything I just...It helps alright?"

Heather would look back up at Megumi though at her next words, causing her to blink a bit. "Ah..I guess. Cecilia and I..we want to be a good team together...I guess that would make sense...though the main title is what's more on my mind." Heather would say before she would hear Megumi's next words. "W-well..maybe sometime..We don't always have to be enemies in the ring."

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next