Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 88 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 88 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Somewhere between Respect and Friendship (For Tiefblau)

2 posters

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Somewhere between Respect and Friendship (For Tiefblau) - Page 5 Empty Re: Somewhere between Respect and Friendship (For Tiefblau)

Post by zxn666 Mon May 07, 2012 5:50 am

Feeling Heather's panic, Megumi licked her lips, hoping she didn't push too far. "Hey, don't panic!" Megumi whispered, "I'm not gonna hurt you or anything Heather. This is for fun!" She would wait for Heather to stop being so terrified before continuing.

"That being said, I am going to make you my bitch," Megumi whispered, that teasing tone back in her voice, "Unless you manage to stop me and make me yours." She gave Heather's cheek a little kiss, before returning to her work, holding Heather tightly against her body with her legs while she fondled the girl's boobs. Megumi rubbed against Heather's back as well, moaning a little into her ear as she felt tingly senses of pleasure throughout her body.

"You're so hot and so fun to play with Heather," Megumi said, "I'm so tempted to just ravish you..."

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Somewhere between Respect and Friendship (For Tiefblau) - Page 5 Empty Re: Somewhere between Respect and Friendship (For Tiefblau)

Post by TiefBlau Mon May 07, 2012 5:58 am

"Gh..yeah but.." Heather would let out as Megumi whispered to her not to panic. She would indeed relax a bit, but she still was on edge from what Megumi had claimed that she was going to do, and it seemed the girl was going to keep up her teasing with such words.

"N..No way am I..gonna let you do that.." Heather would let out in response to Megumi's words as she felt the kiss on her cheek. Soon enough, the girl would go back to what she was doing. With the fondling at her breasts and Megumi rubbing up against her back, Heather couldn't help but be incredibly aroused at the feeling. However, she wanted to prove that she wasn't going to let Megumi have her way with her, as difficult as that seemed to her at the moment.

"Aaah...sh..shut up." Heather would say, blushing deeply from what Megumi was saying as she would bring her hands down to the girl's legs, trying to slip her arms in between them and her waist as she tried to pry her legs off her, her eyes shut tight from the girl's fondling as she kept biting her lip, trying to hold in her moans.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Mon May 07, 2012 6:13 am

Heather's moans only excited the idol more as she felt up Heather's body, and her protesting made Megumi feel extremely dominant. She didn't even notice Heather pushing on her legs until it was too late. With the oil covering the both of them, it was easy for Heather to push Megumi's legs down once she got a good grip, and Megumi found herself suddenly losing her hold on Heather. She didn't hurry up and reestablish it though, wanting Heather to take charge and fight back. It was good that the girl was fighting, instead of freezing up like before.

"Oh? And you're going to stop me?" Megumi asked teasingly, her hands continuing to hold on to Heather. She moved her legs around, trying to get in between Heather's leg and rub her sex up against the back of Heather's butt. "Mmm... even when I'm using your body as my sex toy?" Megumi said teasingly, "Moan for me Heather! You know it feels good. You know you want to say my name..."

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Mon May 07, 2012 5:09 pm

Heather's eyes would widen a bit before they narrowed as she was able to slip the girl's legs down off her waist. She found that Megumi's hold on her was half gone as she lost her grip with her legs. Hearing Megumi's words next though, Heather would let out a groan, nodding her head. "Damn..right I am." She would respond, continuing her struggles when she would feel Megumi move around her position.

She would feel the girl's sex begin to rub up against her butt, causing her to clench her teeth as she was hearing Megumi's next words. "Tch..no.." She would let out, doing her best to hold in the moans that were trying to escape as the girl's hands were still at her breasts. She would go back to gripping Megumi's arms, trying to pull them off her breasts as much as she could, her legs squirming around as she did so.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Mon May 07, 2012 5:30 pm

Megumi moaned as well right into Heather's ear as she rubbed her sex right up against Heather's butt. "Mmmm, it feels good..." Megumi said, as she kept on groping Heather's boobs from behind. The girl's hands grabbed onto her own though, stopping her first, then slowly pulling them down. Megumi offered resistance, but she let Heather slowly overpower her. She didn't have that great of a grip on Heather's breasts anyway, with all the oil. Megumi's arms were slowly pried off and pulled down, while Heather's squirming made her butt rub into Megumi's sex and pleasured the idol.

"Aww, you don't want to continue?" Megumi said, pouting, "But I wasn't done yet!" She wondered what Heather would do now, since she had successfully gotten her a bit angry.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Mon May 07, 2012 5:36 pm

Slowly pulling away Megumi's hands from her breasts, Heather would breathe in and out, trying to calm her body down from all the pleasure it was just cut off of from Megumi's hands. She felt the girl's sex still against her butt and her moans directly in her ear, which wasn't really helping her calm herself down. She knew she had to turn it around on Megumi somehow but there was still the difference in ability to cope with these sorts of things between them. Heather had it in her mind though, if only she could get the upperhand.

"T-too bad! I say you're done!" Heather would let out as she tried to slip herself foreward. She was trying to get a little distance from Megumi at least before she would try to turn herself around, releasing the girl's arms just for a second if she could to try and switch hands she was grabbing them with.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Mon May 07, 2012 5:42 pm

Feeling Heather trying to slide away, Megumi pushed herself after her, keeping up with her. Heather managed to put a little distance between them though, before suddenly turning over and switching hands. Megumi found herself facing Heather now, the girl still practically lying on top of her and in between her legs. The idol's eyes were twinkling, quite happy that her friend was now taking charge. She wondered what Heather had planned for her.

"Ah, but you have to make me first!" Megumi said. She moved in to try and attack Heather once more, trying to slide her body in against Heather's form for a sensual oily body on body rub,trying to place her breasts right up against Heather's and press them tightly together.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Mon May 07, 2012 5:48 pm

"Kh..and I will!" Heather would let out as she heard Megumi's words, now turned to face her. She was trying to run through her head what she could do to get back at Megumi and make sure she had the upperhand in this little exchange, but she moreso was drawing a blank. Not versed in combating against such things, she wasn't sure what to do with someone coming at her.

As Megumi slid her body in against Heather's, Heather would squint her eyes, feeling the sensation of Megumi's oily breasts pressing up against her own. She would grit her teeth, trying to endure the pleasure before she would let out a groan, trying to push forward as much as she could, attempting to push Megumi over onto her back with her on top.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Mon May 07, 2012 10:29 pm

Megumi moaned as she rubbed herself against Heather, drawing her in close and making sure she wasn't going anywhere. She had the upperhand for sure, until Heather decided to take the initiative and attack as well. Megumi felt Heather pushing against her hard, moaning in pleasure as Heather forced her down onto her back, lying in the oil. Megumi let out a small gasp.

"Ahh- now that's more like it," Megumi said, "Now you're actually trying to stop me." Megumi's hands wrapped around Heather's back, hugging her in tightly. She shifted, moving her hard nipples all over Heather's chest as she sought out Heather's nipples as well, to press tightly against them.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Wed May 09, 2012 3:19 am

Finally getting some sort of upperhand, Heather would find herself able to push Megumi onto her back, getting on top of her as she did. Her body was feeling quite the sensations through her and she wanted to give it back to Megumi, show her that she wasn't just going to take all of this, still fighting to prevent Megumi from making her her bitch, honestly believing her to be serious still.

"O-Of course I am!" Heather would let out before she would feel Megumi wrap her arms around her, rubbing her nipples across her own, causing a moan to escape from Heather's mouth as she shut her eyes tight. "Gh..aaahn~~D-damn" Heather would let out, fighting to endure it as she tried to reach her left hand down, trying to press her middle and ring finger into the girl's sex, gritting her teeth as she did.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next