Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 7:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Today at 4:42 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Today at 2:52 am

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Today at 12:43 am

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 8:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 84 users online :: 4 Registered, 0 Hidden and 80 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000, killcarrion, Lobo, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 1:51 pm
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 5:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 10:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Somewhere between Respect and Friendship (For Tiefblau)

2 posters

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Somewhere between Respect and Friendship (For Tiefblau) - Page 4 Empty Re: Somewhere between Respect and Friendship (For Tiefblau)

Post by zxn666 Sun May 06, 2012 11:17 am

Hearing Heather's request for more, Megumi had to oblige. She licked deeper, probing with her tongue, before slowly pulling it out and replacing it with one of her long fingers, sticking it in deep into Heather's already wet and slick sex. She licked at Heather's clit, sucking on it a little and teasing it with alternating slow and fast licks, moaning a little all the while.

"Mmm, mmmmmmmmmmm" Megumi moaned, creating a little buzzing to excite her clit even more, as her finger sought Heather's g-spot to press against it and bring the girl into an amazing orgasm!

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Somewhere between Respect and Friendship (For Tiefblau) - Page 4 Empty Re: Somewhere between Respect and Friendship (For Tiefblau)

Post by TiefBlau Sun May 06, 2012 11:25 am

"Mmmn...Haaaahhnn~~" Heather's moans would continue to grow in volume and intensity as the girl stuck her tongue deeper in her sex, licking around before she would slip it out, sticking her finger deep inside in it's place. Heather's moaning would be interrupted countless times by reflexively holding her breath when the pleasure jolted in her, it multiplying as she felt Megumi begin to lick and suck at her clit.

The vibrating moans that Megumi was adding onto the whole treatment was driving Heather wild as her head tilted all the way back, her body arched up quite a bit, feeling Megumi's finger touch that sweet spot, sending her through the ultimate pleasure as she let out another long moan, unable to hold in all that built up as she burst, her juices flowing out of her sex.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Sun May 06, 2012 11:34 am

Megumi could feel Heather tightening up, like she was getting closer and closer to bursting. She pushed a little harder, pressing her fingers in and teasing the spot she found made Heather moan the most, while sucking harder on her clit, licking the tiny nub even more, even going as far as to nibble and bite it a little. It worked. Heather burst in orgasm, moaning louDly and arching her back all the way up, cumming hard from that treatment. Megumi made sure to drink up all the juices from Heather's sex, licking it clean after.

"My Heather, you really are something. How did that feel? I know you enjoyed it, but did you like that feeling?" Megumi asked, slowly climbing back up Heather's body and leaning against her.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sun May 06, 2012 11:40 am

With Megumi taking action just as she found the right area, Heather's body had reached the point that she couldn't hold it in anymore, and the nibbling at her clit just added quite a bit to her arousal, leading to her orgasm. As she let it out, her body would slowly relax, her chest rising and falling dramatically from her heavy breathing as she let out little moans from the feeling of Megumi licking her sex clean.

As the girl moved back up her body, leaning against her, Heather would stare up at her, her eyes narrowed as her mouth hung open. "Haah..y...yes I did..I-it...I loved it.." Heather would let out through her heavy breaths, nodding as she looked up at Megumi with her face completely red still.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Sun May 06, 2012 8:33 pm

"Hehe, I could tell that you did," Megumi said, pressing her body in close against Heather once more and kissing h deeply. She didn't remain like that though, getting up after the kiss and grabbing Heather's arm, pulling her up as well. Holding on to Heather's hand, Megumi took her towards the door and Led her outside, taking her into the hallway where people could see them, but this time entirely forgoing the robes.

"Let's go in here next," Megumi said, leading them past a seat of curtains into a sweet smelling room. Inside there looked to be a pool of oil, just deep enough to cover most of a person's body if they lay down in it.

"This is the oil bath," Megumi said, "The oil is nice and warm, so when you lie down in it it feels amazing." She led Heather into the oil, carefully stepping in so as not to slip, before sitting down in it.

Last edited by 265 on Sun May 06, 2012 8:34 pm; edited 1 time in total

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Mon May 07, 2012 7:58 am

"Heh.." Heather would let out at Megumi's response before the girl pressed herself against her again. Feeling Megumi's lips again press against her own, Heather would immediately return the kiss before the girl would stop it, getting up and grabbing her arm. Heather would let out a little yelp as the girl pulled her up. As Megumi held her hand, Heather would let the girl lead her outside, glancing over at the robes for a second before looking back at Megumi, realizing out in the hallway anyone could see them.

"A-aah M-Megumi" Heather would let out, but wouldn't say anything further than that as she led her to the next room, Heather nodding her head at Megumi's words before she would glance at the pool of oil, the scent assaulting her nose immediately.

"Oil? Aah you sure? I mean.." Heather would let out before Megumi led her in. She would watch Megumi sit herself in the oil, causing Heather to blink a bit before she would join her, sitting next to her. "Hah..it..does feel pretty good."

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Mon May 07, 2012 8:18 am

Heather's reluctancy was really cute, from Megumi's standpoint. It was one of the things that made her so fun to tease. Megumi was really pushing her though, trying to see how far she was willing to go before enough was enough. So far, the girl was going pretty far out of her comfort zone.

Heather sat down next to Megumi, the oil only covering their thighs for now. Megumi suddenly had an idea. "Hey Heather? Turn around, would you?" Megumi asked, trying to get Heather to turn so her back was facing Megumi. Once she did that, Megumi reached down and picked up a handful of the oil. Grinning, she slowly slid in, before splashing it down Heather's back, and slowly running her hands down Heather's back in a motion that was simultaneously massaging and groping the dark-haired girl.

"I'm gonna rub this oil all over your body Heather," Megumi said softly into the girl's ear. Her hands reached over up front, scooping up more oil and rubbing it against Heather's belly, slowly running up to her chest, fondling the girl's breasts for a moment before running on, as Megumi slowly covered all of Heather's body in the oil. After making sure Heather was nice and shiny, Megumi began to really tease Heather, her hands running up and down her body, groping her and feeling her up, cupping her breasts and giving them a deep massage.

"I'm gonna grope you and make you moan," she said, "And I won't stop. Unless you manage to stop me Heather." With that,she bit down lightly on Heather's earlobe, nibbling it as she teasingly dominated her shy friend.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Mon May 07, 2012 8:44 am

"Turn around? O-Ok." Heather would respond, finding it odd that Megumi would have her do such a thing. Slowly, Heather would turn her back to Megumi, adjusting where she was sitting before she would suddenly feel Megumi splash the oil onto her back. She would let out a little gasp as the warm oil hit her back before she would feel Megumi begin running her hands down her back. She would let out a long breath as she felt the massaging and groping of the girl's hands before she would hear her words.

"Wh..o..ok.." Heather would let out as she shivered slightly from the soft voice right near her ear before she would feel Megumi bring her hands to her front, rubbing the oil against her belly, causing her to straighten herself up a bit before Megumi brought her hands up to her chest. She would let out a small gasp, followed by a short moan as the girl fondled at her breasts before she would finish covering her body in the oil.

Heather would figure her to be done, doing what she said, before she would feel the girl continuing to run her hands up and down her body, feeling her up. "Haaah...h..hey.." She would let out before she would feel her begin to give her breasts a deep massage, causing her to lean her body back a bit, letting out a moan of pleasure at the feeling before she heard Megumi's next words.

The girl clearly stating what she was doing was causing Heather to blush deeply, the bite at her earlobe not helping as she brought her hands up. "Mmn..th..that's.." She would let out, not knowing what to say to Megumi's words as she would grab at the girl's wrists, though the feeling making her do not much but rest her hands on them.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Mon May 07, 2012 9:10 am

Megumi continued to fondle Heather's body, even as the girl grabbed her wrists. She leaned in, pressing her breasts in against Heather's back, her legs stretching out around Heather's waist and looping around, hugging her in close. Megumi leaned in to whisper into Heather's ear something mean, even though she didn't really mean it.

"You're mine now Heather," Megumi said, "You can't resist me. I already made you cum, and I will do it again and again until all you can do is scream my name." Megumi giggled before she quickly stifled it, trying to be serious despite the fact that she was playing around and playing the domme in this situation. "I'm going to make you my bitch Heather," Megumi said, giggling a little bit more before taking a deep breath to stop being so giddy. She squeezed down on Heather's waist, not so strongly as to hurt her but to hold her in place, as Megumi's fingers pinched Heather's nipples, pulling them outwards and stretching them in a dominating fashion, before pushing back in against Heather's chest. She rubbed herself against Heather's back, letting her own perky breasts press in, moaning a little in their sexy embrace.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Mon May 07, 2012 9:36 am

As Megumi wrapped her legs around her waist, Heather would look down, letting out a little groan from the situation she was in as the girl hugged her close. She could feel Megumi's breasts against her back and would breathe out heavily before she would hear what Megumi would whisper into her ear.

"..Ah?...Wh..What??" Heather would let out, looking over her shoulder a bit at Megumi. Even through her giggles, Heather was shocked at what she heard, thinking that Megumi meant what she was saying. She would look down at the girl's legs, realizing that she had her locked in quite good, feeling the squeezing at her waist. "M-M-Megumi!?" Heather would let out before she would feel the girl pinch at her nipples.

"Haaaaahh!!~" Heather would let out at the feeling as the girl stretched them outwards, sending a jolt of pain and pleasure through her as Megumi rubbed up against her. Heather would bite down on her lip, shaking her head as she would put strength into her arms, really trying to pry Megumi's hands away from her as she writhed around in panic in the trap made by the girl's legs. "St-stop!"

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next