Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 94 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 91 Guests :: 2 Bots

CrashTestDumbass, killcarrion, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Somewhere between Respect and Friendship (For Tiefblau)

2 posters

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Somewhere between Respect and Friendship (For Tiefblau) - Page 2 Empty Re: Somewhere between Respect and Friendship (For Tiefblau)

Post by zxn666 Sat May 05, 2012 7:11 am

"Hmm..." Megumi said as Heather stammered and tried to speak. The girl was really nervous about these kinds of things it seemed, and completely lacked experience. Which was odd, considering how she had a partner in Tension from what Megumi knew. How could Heather not do things like this with him? Well, she supposed it didn't matter. What really mattered was trying to break Heather out of this shell she stuffed herself into. It would be too much of a shame if Megumi didn't succeed at that, considering how Heather excited her.

"So, you're nervous because it's new?" Megumi asked, "Don't worry, everyone is like that." Her voice was soft and non-threatening. She made sure to sit by Heather's side, to show comfort for the girl. "See, the problem is that you're here, in this league. You have to become comfortable with other people looking at you that way, and with fighting other girls who will use sexual attacks against you. That's just the way things are here."

She looked deeply into Heather's eyes. "I want to ask you something, and it's totally ok if you say no," Megumi began. She took a deep breath. "I realize that you're nervous about this kind of stuff... but you need help getting over it. Do you want me to help you Heather?"

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Somewhere between Respect and Friendship (For Tiefblau) - Page 2 Empty Re: Somewhere between Respect and Friendship (For Tiefblau)

Post by TiefBlau Sat May 05, 2012 7:23 am

"Yeah.." Heather would let out at Megumi's pondering as she sat there. She would tap her fingers on her thighs a bit, thinking about it just as much as Megumi seemed to be before she would hear the girl go on.

"Well..at least that's a bit comforting." Heather would respond when Megumi told her that everyone was seemingly the same way. Surprisingly, with the closeness and soft tone that Megumi was using, it was gradually relaxing Heather quite a bit. She would hear the rest of her words, causing her to shuffle around a bit, letting out a sigh. "I know..I know. I get that. It's not easy though. It's hard to get used to, it really is." Heather would respond before she would look up at Megumi.

Noticing the girl looking deeply into her eyes, Heather would blink a few times, hearing her state her want to ask something. "Ah..Ok." Heather would let out before Megumi would continue, her words causing Heather's blush to deepen even more. "Wh..h-help me? Ahh..th..that's..I.." Heather would let out, looking around a bit as she thought about it before she would look back up at the girl.

"Um..I..guess I..could use the help.." She would let out, her gaze shifting elsewhere every few seconds, but she tried to keep her eyes on Megumi's.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Sat May 05, 2012 7:37 am

Megumi smiled. "I guess it was a bit forward of me to ask you that," she said, looking away for a moment, "I want to be your friend Heather, and friends help each other out." She shifted a little closer to Heather, her hand reaching down and holding onto Heather's hand. She hoped Heather didn't recoil from the touch. "See, it's not so bad," Megumi said, "Look at me Heather, don't let your eyes wander. Look at me and tell me what you feel."

Megumi turned her body a little bit, giving Heather a good view of her profile. She hoped to awaken Heather's feelings and make her accept them for what they were, and make her a little more comfortable with herself. Beads of moisture ran down Megumi's body, some of it running along Megumi's perky and firm bust, dripping down onto her taut stomach and her legs. Her big eyes looked intensely at Heather's body, admiring her some more as well.

"Keep on looking at me Heather, like I'm looking at you," Megumi said, "Do you like what you see Heather? There's no shame in admitting it. I'll say it myself, I like what I see." She gently picked Heather's hand up, holding it in front of her for a moment, before bringing it over and letting it touch her thigh.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sat May 05, 2012 7:50 am

"R..right.." Heather would let out at Megumi's words of friendship before she would see the girl shifting closer to her. She would let out a small sound of surprise as Megumi reached out and held her hand. Her instinct was to shift back away from Megumi, but she would gulp a bit and remain still where she was, her heart beginning to beat quite fast as she kept her vision on Megumi, just as the girl was instructing her to do so. "I.."

She would watch as Megumi turned herself, bringing her eyes slowly down Megumi's body. With how close the girl was to her and the affects that the heat and steam were having, those trickling beads of moisture running down her body, Heather couldn't avert her eyes. She couldn't deny the attractiveness of the girl beside her, and looking at her in the way that she was being told to was causing her to feel an excitement build in her body a bit. "I..feel hot..m-more than from the room.."

As Megumi spoke again, she would look up at her eyes, before trailing down again as the girl continued. "Ah..y...yes I do.." She would let out, unable to deny it before she would feel Megumi pull her hand over gently to touch her thigh. Heather would reflexively start to retract her hand, but would bite her lip and stop herself, feeling Megumi's smooth skin with her hand.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Sat May 05, 2012 4:50 pm

Megumi felt Heather pulling away slightly, her grip becoming a bit firmer on Heather's hand. The girl didn't openly resist though. Megumi rested Heather's hand on her thigh, letting her feel her body first to get comfortable with the idea. Heather was becoming more open, still nervous, but at least she was talking about her feelings. Megumi felt quite hot as well, as if something was burning inside from being this close to Heather.

Megumi leaned in closer. "You can't be afraid of that feeling Heather," Megumi said, "It's not wrong. It's your body telling you that it likes it." Her hand left Heather's, leaving the girl's hand alone to explore Megumi's body. She hoped Heather wouldn't freeze up. Megumi's hand reached out, gently trying to get around Heather's waist and hug her in close, while Megumi leaned in as well, letting their bodies touch a bit more.

Megumi leaned in to whisper into Heather's ear. "I want you to kiss me," Megumi said, before pulling back a bit and getting in position, closing her eyes and waiting for Heather's sweet lips.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sat May 05, 2012 5:02 pm

"Ah..but..thats.." Heather would let out as she heard Megumi talk about the feeling that was building up inside her. It kept gradually increasing the more time they were as close as they were. With Heather's hand rested on Megumi's thigh, kept there when she made her grip firmer, she could feel the arousal building up inside her as well.

When the girl released her hand though, Heather kept it where it was, even slipping it more to her inner thigh off of just reflex of what she was feeling as Megumi wrapped her arm around her waist, holding her closer. With Megumi's body pressing up against her's, Heather would bite her lip as her face turned completely red, feeling an overwhelming excitement in her body. Her hand that was resting on Megumi's thigh would slip up it slightly before she would hear her whisper.

"Haah?" Heather would let out, a bit quietly as she saw Megumi pull back a bit, her face just in front of her as Heather would look down at the girl's inviting lips. Heather would hesitate for a second before closing her eyes as well, slowly leaning foreward before she would press her lips against Megumi's, initiating the kiss.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Sat May 05, 2012 5:19 pm

Heather's hesitation almost made Megumi think she was going too fast for the girl, but then Heather leaned in and kissed Megumi. The idol moaned a little into their kiss, enjoying the feeling of Heather's soft lips quite a bit. Megumi kissed Heather back much gentler than in the ring this time, teasing her lips. She was taking things slowly, not trying to embarrass Heather.

That being said, Megumi couldn't help but press her body in a little bit more, so that their breasts touched slightly whenever one of them took a deep breath. Heather's hand caressed her leg and slowly slid in between, while Megumi's held the girl's waist tightly. They shared this kiss for a moment, while surrounded by steam and burning with heat both inside and outside.

Suddenly the sound of a bell rang through the air. Megumi opened her eyes, and gently pulled away from Heather. "Damn... sorry," Megumi said, "It looks like our time is up in here. If we stay any longer we might get heat stroke." She grabbed Heather's hand and pulled her up onto her feet. Megumi was incredibly aroused, her nipples hard like little rocks on her breasts.

"Lets go to the next room?" Megumi said, "It's a place for cooling down a bit before we hit the whirlpools." Megumi gave Heather a little wink, pressing a button by the door. The steam stopped and started to vent, and the door opened with a wet sucking sound. Megumi let out a small gasp as the cold air from outside blasted in, raising some goosebumps. She stepped out, feeling the chill as her body adapted and soon felt extremely good.

"Robe or no robe?" Megumi asked teasingly to Heather, before grabbing and handing Heather a robe, putting her own on as well to not get too cold. She led Heather to the next room, a wood-paneled sauna with a charcoal heater inside. Again, Megumi left her robe on the hanger outside before going in, forgoing a towel once more to relax fully naked.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sat May 05, 2012 5:37 pm

Feeling Megumi's moan in the kiss that she had started, Heather couldn't help but let one out back at her. The feeling of her lips pressing against Megumi's was double than when she felt it in the ring. The slow gentle kiss that they were sharing was causing Heather to melt into it as she felt herself getting carried away in the whole feeling.

She would feel the girl's body come even closer to her own as the tips of their breasts would touch eachother each time they breathed in hard, and with the feeling that Heather was getting, that was quite frequently. The arousal of that feeling as well as her getting completely lost in the kiss was leading her to rub her hand more up and around the girl's inner thigh as her waist was held tight.

At the sound of the bell though, Heather would jump a little before Megumi would pull away from her. She would stare at the girl, her eyes showing how lost she was in the moment before she would hear Megumi's words. Shaking her head, she would let Megumi pull her up. "Ah..y..yeah..alright." Heather would say in response, the signs of arousal just as clear on her as they were on Megumi.

"R-right yeah. Let's go then." Heather would respond before Megumi pressed the button, causing the steam to vent and the door to open. As the cold air hit her body, Heather would wince a bit, squinting her eyes before she would follow Megumi out, taking the time to get used to it as well.

"Very funny." Heather would let out, smiling a bit as she took the robe offered to her by Megumi, putting it on herself as well before she would follow Megumi to the next room. She would look inside at what it was, nodding her head a bit before she watched Megumi remove her robe, leaving it on the hanger. Heather would follow suit, doing the same before she would step in. She would stop a second, honestly thinking in her head of the towel before she would shake her head, staying naked as she was.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Sat May 05, 2012 5:48 pm

After they were both inside the sauna, Megumi would pick up some scented oils from a hidden shelf and spray it on the charcoal. The oil sizzled as it evaporated, filling the room up with a sweet scent of Jasmine. "Some people like making this room extremely hot jas well, since it's more of a dry heat than the last, but I tend to try and use it to cool down a bit, get rid of all that moisture our skin absorbed" Megumi said, "It's all heavily dependent on what you prefer, of course."

Megumi led sat down right next to Heather. She took a moment to let the both of them get used to this room first, feeling their bodies dry out. Then she turned to Heather with the teasing smile back on her face.

"Now where we're we?" Megumi asked teasingly, before leaning in and initiating the kiss once more. She pushed a bit more this time, slowly guiding Heather down onto her back so Megumi lay on top of her while kissing her deeply. Her arms propped herself up above Heather; for now it was just a very deep kiss.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sat May 05, 2012 6:00 pm

"..Wow th-that's really nice." Heather would say as Megumi sprayed the scents onto the charcoal, giving the room the smell that it did. "I..I think your idea sounds good. Sounds like it would be nice. Already enjoying this." Heather would let out as she would sit herself down before Megumi would come over and sit beside her.

Heather would take another deep breath in and out, taking in what she could from the room as the two took the moment that she needed. Soon after though, she would feel that Megumi had turned to her, causing her to look over at her as well, noticing the teasing smile that she had which would cause Heather's blush to return.

"We-Mmmn!" Heather would let out before she was taken a bit by surprise of Megumi leaning in and starting the kiss again. Heather's hands would tighten up a bit as she grabbed onto where she sat, but she would relax gradually as Megumi slowly guided her onto her back. Her eyes would slowly close as she began returning the kiss with Megumi now on top of her, deepening the kiss as the familiar arousal quickly returned to her body as she brought her hands up, resting them on Megumi's sides.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next