by noob Today at 12:10 am

» The Unwanted Ops vs Kate & Ele
by xalex Yesterday at 6:32 pm

» Hentai Match: William Castur vs. Tadao Chikamatsu
by noob Yesterday at 6:30 pm

» The best stallion [Special match : Livvy VS Jover]
by Zebra Crossing Yesterday at 6:26 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 40 users online :: 9 Registered, 0 Hidden and 31 Guests :: 1 Bot

CybeastGregarX, daemongirl, dragonswill, Lobo, LtLukas, Maxy, noob, ThunderFox, Underdog21

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 155 on Sun Oct 09, 2016 8:33 am
Champions & #1 contenders

Friction World Champion
Brittany Luvve
#1 contender
Kelly Conway

Tag team Champions
The Black Feathers Gang
#1 contenders

Kawaii Champion
Tsukasa Kurosawa
#1 contender
Claire St. Clair

Hardcore Champion
Adrian Kytes
#1 contender
Alicia Wells

Friction Hentai Champion
Natasha Loclear
#1 contender

Entropy Champion
Alaina Sanders
#1 contender

Softcore Champion
Alyssa Blank
#1 contender

Tension World Champion
Ami Takeuchi
#1 contender

Tension tag team champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion
#1 contender

Tension Hentai Champion
Valerie Von Vulpes
#1 contender
Leo Fandero

Tension 24/7 Champion
Carmen Rodriguez
#1 contender

From, Submissive Girl. Sorry about my inactivity.

Mon Oct 24, 2016 7:06 am by Submissive Girl

Hey! I know I haven't been on in a while. Unfortunately it might stay like that for a while.

I am super sorry about not being on more often. I am supper busy In real life.
Just so you understand a little bit about my life

1. I am a college sophomore taking 20 credit hours.
2. I have a job at as a cashier at a busy gift shop in a popular place in Florida (Not saying my city, but it is very busy where I am)
3. I have an intership that I work about 12 hours a week.
4. I am seeing a guy (Kind of …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 4

First Tension Match.

Mon Oct 24, 2016 1:54 am by Zebra Crossing

Now that I've sorted some things for my FnF character, I'd like to try and get a match going for my recently approved Tension character.
I enjoy having some input from my RP partner unless I have something super specific in mind, so exactly what kind of match it is or what will happen …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Tadao Debut Match

Thu Oct 20, 2016 4:33 am by TheEditor1023

Looking for a debut match for my new character, Tadao Chikamatsu. If you're interested feel free to PM me Smile

Comments: 1

Fuji Nagi

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Fuji Nagi

Post by dlamp on Fri May 04, 2012 1:15 am

Name | Fuji Nagi
Nickname |

• Fu/Fu-chan
  • Neko-chan
  • Wisty

Alias | N/A
Sex | Female
Age | Nineteen
Eyes | Blue
Hair | Blue (Dyed)
Height | 4' 11" ( 150 cm)
Weight |  98 lbs. (44 kg)
Ethnicity| Japanese
Alignment | Tweener
Entrance Music | Sunshine Fes
Strategy | Fuji fights as an animal would, instinctual. Once the bell rings she's practically on all fours and waiting to pounce. Fuji never goes into a fight with a clear strategy in mind. She goes completely by ear, doing whatever seems to work for the situation. Given how her opponents are usually her size and weight, she tends to go head-on and forcing them down to prove her strength, roughing them up before going for any big, flashy, or damaging moves.
Type | All-Rounder
Preferred Matches | WAM, Humiliation, Standard
Overall Combat
Endurance | RNK C  
Strength | RNK D
Speed | RNK A
Defense | RNK D
Technique | RNK F
Wrestling Skill
Strikes | RNK C
Submissions | RNK B
Powerhouse | RNK D
Aerial | RNK B
Counters | RNK C
Favored Moves | Scratches, Kicks, Tackles
Signature Move(s)

• Bobtail's Rage: Fuji tackles her opponent to the ground, the scratches them with her nails.
  • Balinese's Playtoy: When down, Fuji will aim a kick to her opponent's crotch.

Finishing Move(s)

• N/A

Wrestling Attire | A simple t-shirt with jeans. Is usually wearing tennis shoes or sandals depending on her mood.
Personality | Fuji is a very hyper and childish girl that has a hard time staying focused on one thing. She isn't so much scatterbrained as she is selective toward the things she focuses on. If it doesn't get her interest immediately she won't bother to listen or pay attention to it. This tends to make her seem very bratty and abrasive when people notice this quirk of hers. In fact, it wouldn't be hard to believe she has some type of mental issue with it, but she hasn't been diagnosed to say otherwise.

Along with that, Fuji also has a wild violent streak. When she isn't lazing about she spends most of her time going around and picking fights with other people in gyms or even on the streets. At face value this makes her seem like an angry and short-tempered person, but she mostly does this either relieve boredom and stress, or to use up a lot of pent up energy she's had to hold back for the day. For as much of a hindrance as her short attention span is she can easily concentrate on the task at hand when in a fight. And in spite of her violent nature, she's friendly toward most people she fights afterwards , though this makes her come across as even more strange if anything.

Stranger still is how affectionate she can be with her friends. Once befriended with someone, the term "boundaries" no longer exists. Fuji will hug, kiss, snuggle, and practically glue herself to her friends. She'll challenge them to play fights, invite herself into their homes, and many other things that would more than likely make her more of a nuisance than a convenience.

Short Bio | Fuji is the child of a third generation Japanese family that lived in America. Most her life was rather average... well, by her standards anyway. She would often alleviate her boredom by drawing comics or getting into fights, much to her parents' dismay. Yes, she was a rough and tough tomboy from birth it seemed, wrestling and fighting anyone that interested her. From wrestlers, to boxers, to martial artists, it didn't matter as long as they gave her a challenge.
    Naturally her parents got worried and convinced her older sisters to help Fuji blow off steam by sparring her when she needed to fight someone. Thankfully her sisters were tough enough fight back and even beat her in several bouts. Though her parents wanted to play it safe and decided to take Fuji to Japan to see her extended family. There she learned that her family actually from a line of fighters. Yes, the Nagi family was well known in some regions of Japan as great fighters in almost every field. Her grandfather had given her the story on their history. It was there she learned of her family's tradition of producing great warriors to boost the family name. Fuji wanted to follow that tradition, and joined the AFW as a way to spread her family's name. Now she excited awaits opponents and challengers to prove herself as a wrestler and fighter.
Long Bio|
To be made.
Fun Facts |

• Fujis' real hair color is black, but she dyed it blue to be rebellious.
  • Due to her lack of concentration, Fuji gives nicknames to everyone she meets, as they're easier for her to remember and recall.
  • It's worth repeating that while Fuji ethnically Japanese she is from a third generation and is very much American in her speech, accent, and mannerisms. Most of what she's learned of Japanese culture and etiquette has been from manga, anime, and what little her family as taught her.
  • The cat persona she takes in the ring is very much just a persona. She's still the same hyperactive and wild girl after the match, but one will see much less cat puns and cat references. She wants to get a costume and face paint later on to really set the persona, but she just doesn't have the money yet.

Hobbies |

• Drawing
  • Playing Kid's Games

Likes |

• Cats
  • Competitive Sports

Dislikes |

• Cold Showers
  • Mice (She's terrified of them)

• Here

• Here

• Hoshi Hanako: A person Fuji is very interested in romantically and sexually, though is for now considered a friend.
  • Black Cougra (Debbie): A rival cat-woman who Fuji found annoying due to her taunting nature, but nonetheless respects her skill and dedication to the cat persona. She hopes to face her again.

Last edited by dlamp on Sat Jun 18, 2016 5:52 pm; edited 22 times in total (Reason for editing : Redoing Profile)

The Azure Squadron

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top