by ARStudios2000 Today at 4:52 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 1:32 am

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:19 am

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:12 am

Who is online?
In total there are 196 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 194 Guests :: 3 Bots

Fummo, Nix

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

A Mother & Father... Were We?

2 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

A Mother & Father... Were We? - Page 3 Empty Re: A Mother & Father... Were We?

Post by Lobo Fri May 04, 2012 9:28 pm

Clyde would shut up when he heard Heather ask him if he wanted some girl to keep doing it to her until she could resist it better. If Heather could defeat her opponents and be more resistant perhaps it was worth it, Clyde felt he didn't really matter anymore.

"Yeah? Well I used to Drink 'cause I wanted to Drink, but guess what? I gave that up for you because I Love You and Still Do... But you'd rather stay here in this place where people sex you up and slowly destroy our love, huh!? You'd choose all those Ho's and that Big Gold Belt over me, wouldn't ya!? Go ahead! Be honest! What do I even mean to you!?" Said Clyde.

I'm TRYING to deal with what's gonna happen because at this rate I'm gonna LOSE YOU! I'm gonna lose you to some girl and I can't do a thing about it!! I'd rather die than lose you to someone else!! Why? Because you're my whole reason to even live! And I'll be dammed if I let some goddamn Idol think she can take you away just from feelin' you up! Clyde would yell back, thinking that Megumi or some other girl was going to steal Heather.

Clyde then got quiet after yelling all that, he was starting to tear up. Instantly he felt like a sissy for starting to cry and would turn away from Heather to hide those watery eyes. letting out a sigh before he decided to speak. "Look there's nothin' wrong with bein' a Lesbian... Even though it means WE might end ... But you say you ain't one... Be honest, are you telling me the truth or lying to the both of us? I... Want you to be happy. Even if you ain't with me..." Clyde would let out with his back turned to Heather, releasing rather shaky breaths as he trembled there.

Was this really the end? Their love destroyed by Clyde's paranoia and insecurity and this insane wrestling promotion that Heather didn't want to leave. Were they really going to let the sexual aspect of AFW ruin the love shared between the two soul mates? Clyde knew he was most likely going to leave the apartment a broken man who was dependent on bottles of whiskey to endure the pain. The poor fool, he was torturing Heather more than he was torturing himself.

Last edited by 621 on Sat May 05, 2012 2:45 am; edited 14 times in total

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sat May 05, 2012 2:57 am

"Why..why would you make me choose between my life and my love.." Heather would let out as she shook her head, staring at him with an almost pleading expression on her face "You mean the WORLD to me...You mean EVERYTHING to me Clyde..." Heather would let out, confused and straining her voice.

"She..no one's going to steal me away god..DAMNIT." Heather would let out, her pleading tone turning to frustration as Clyde kept saying she would do such a thing. Next though, she woul see him begin to tear up, causing her to shake her head and run her hands through her hair, stepping back and pacing a little.

"Clyde I..I'm not a fucking lesbian!! I..I'm not, ok!? I wouldn't have decided to be with you if that was the case, why do you keep saying that!? What the hell is the reason you won't believe me!?"

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sat May 05, 2012 3:18 am

Clyde would once again remain silent once he heard from Heather what he meant to her. She said he meant the world to her, he meant everything to her. To hear that was the most comforting thing Clyde could hear and it killed his doubts even though he still worried about what other girls in Friction would do to Heather either to win or just for kicks. It was hard to be man here.

"I believe what you say! I just don't trust THEM! Those people who do those sort of things to you! I felt like I was gon' lose my mind back at Lukretia's Mansion... And watching you fight Megumi so hard... Putting your heart into it but losing cuz her tricks got the upper hand on you, it felt unfair... I hate her for that..."
Clyde would mutter bitterly. "She made you fall into it... It looked like you were likin' it..."

"Megumi's lost to Gatt before... If you can't beat her then can you even take Gatt? Once you use that Contract babe it's done... The chances of you gettin' another title shot are... So slim... And I know how much that Title means to you... I want you to have it so you can be happy." Muttered Clyde with worry regarding Heather's chances in AFW, wanting her to have a happy life above all else. Clyde was happy with his, he wanted the Tension World Title but having Heather's love was something that brought him peace, fulfillment and happiness above all else. He wanted the same for Heather and believed the AFW Title was the key towards it.

Last edited by 621 on Sat May 05, 2012 3:23 am; edited 3 times in total

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sat May 05, 2012 3:38 am

"..I was caught off guard..and it was a long exhausting match. I commend her for coming up with a way like that to get the win. If I had the chance of something like that that would bring about my win, I would have done the same damn thing.." Heather would say, staring in Clyde's eyes as she said what she did.

".......Yes I can, and I will." Heather would simply say when Clyde talked about if she could beat Sarah Gatt. She would cross her arms again and narrow her eyes as she stared at Clyde. "I don't like you doing this to me Clyde. Making me doubt myself like you're doing. I hate it. You say you hate when things like what you say happens to me, well I hate it when you even suggest that I couldn't beat Gatt and become the champion.."

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sat May 05, 2012 3:56 am

"Tch. So now it's Okay to start kissin' and gettin' frisky with other girls just so we can win@? Fuck That! That crap goes against everythin' we've built this relationship on! I tried the same shit with Cecilia long ago and you were all pissed off, now you think that shit is okay!? I can barely handle Natalia, Asha, Morrigan and Megumi doing that to YOU! I've always been so damn proud that you've tried hard to resist them for all their skank-ass tricks! But Now you're tellin' me you're gonna be just like them!?!? What the fuck Heather!? You're no better than Natalia thinkin' like that!!" Clyde would let out as he turned to Heather and voiced his feelings on the matter before the two talked about Sarah Gatt and the title.

"...I hope so..." Said Clyde with his head down, honestly unsure and then Heather scolded him, which made him feel even shittier, but Clyde wasn't done being stubborn. "Oh Guess we're on even ground now 'cause we got something about eachother that we Hate! I only started doubting you when you let Megumi's crap get the better of you... Which you apparently want to start using like every other whore in Tokyo... I thought WE were better than that. Me & You."

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sat May 05, 2012 4:02 am

"That's NOT what I MEANT Clyde! I MEANT if I could find a way to win that went along with my own ways like she did, then I'd do it! It wasn't against the rules like I've already said and it was just a damn kiss!" Heather would let out. Her emotions were running on the most ridiculous roller coaster ride as she went from sad to angry constantly before she would take a step back.

"I AM better than that. I'm not a whore and..for that matter neither is Megumi! I don't think I fucking like that you're calling someone I respect something like that and I want you to stop now.." Heather would say as she put her hands on her hips, nearly glaring at Clyde. "I love you, but I'm not going to let you badmouth someone who actually tried to be friendly with me, something hardly anyone fucking does."

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sat May 05, 2012 4:18 am

"Just a Kiss!? Like hell! That was somethin' she was really gettin' into and really enjoyin' makin' you give into that... She had NO right to do that! I seem to remember Alessa doin' somethin' to me and that WASN'T a kiss yet you still got upset and pushed her off..." Said Clyde.

"...I love you too... More than anything... BUT I don't give a SHIT 'bout Megumi and she's a Ho' as far as I'm concerned for what she pulled, You ain't lyin' when you said she tried to be friendly. She was VERY friendly! And she ain't no different from Natalia!"
Clyde would say to Heather with a deep glare.

"...You really gonna let yourself be fooled and walked all over like this!? What's gonna happen when we have our Kid, Heather? What is he or she gon' think when they see Dear Ol' Momma gettin her tits sucked on by some skank!? Oh that's right....THERE NEVER WAS A KID!!!" Clyde would yell out to Heather angrily with a deep infuriated scowl.

"I don't know if you aborted it or what... But It's prolly for the best... If I can't handle what those girl's do you to... Ain't no way a child should endure that either... And you WANT our Daughter to wrestle here!? Fuck that! Like her virginity needs to be threatened with a fuckin' Kendo Stick just like you were... I won't let her endure the things you had to endure... I don't want a child."

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sat May 05, 2012 4:33 am

"..Alessa was pressing her FUCKING crotch up against your face and riding you. How the HELL is that similar? She wasn't even doing it to win, she was doing it because it felt good!" Heather would yell out at Clyde as he tried to compare things before she would hear him continue on.

"You better stop it right now talking about her like that! She's NOTHING like Natalia was in my match with her." She would let out, her frustration building by the second. She would go to continue on before she would hear Clyde's next words about their child that didn't end up happening, causing her to stare up at him, blinking her eyes.

"Our.." She would let out before she would look down, biting her lip as each word Clyde said dug into her deeper. She would hug her arms to her sides as she shook her head. "...I didn't get pregnant..it didn't happen...Are you done?" Heather would say, still looking down. "I can't take this anymore Clyde...I really can't..just stop..please"

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sat May 05, 2012 7:10 am

"And you think what Megumi did was any different!? Open your eyes Heather! She's played with your body and you let her! You're fallin' into it!" Clyde would let out in frustration.

"They're all the same, Heather! They don't give a fuck about who you really are or what you really think... If there is someone you love... They just want to get in your pants... Pfft... They claim us guys in Tension are heartless bastards who just want Sex... Friction is a fuckin' madhouse..." Remarked Clyde bitterly before he cruelly confronted Heather about their child, saying a few things he honestly didn't mean and would watch the expression on Heather's face with a worried look, realizing he may have gone too far.

"H-Heather wait. No. I... I'm sorry... I didn't mean to..." Clyde would try to say as he stepped forwards towards Heather, trying to put his hand on her shoulders to calm and comfort her. If she even let him.

Last edited by 621 on Sat May 05, 2012 7:16 am; edited 2 times in total

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sat May 05, 2012 7:29 am

"She..It IS different ok??" Heather would let out at Clyde's words before she would hear the barrage of the next things that he was letting out. The whole thing about the stereotypes of the Tension men and then comparing that to how Friction is, she would keep her position where she was until he would finish, staying in silence about it until the speak of their child came about.

"Look..Clyde just..I can't.." Heather would let out, shaking her head as Clyde placed his hands on her shoulders. She would bite her lip still a bit before going to walk herself over to the bed, climbing into it as she did. ".....We won't have one then if that's how you feel." She would say as she made her way over to the bed before she went to climb into it, trying to hide the expression on her face.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next