Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 135 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 133 Guests :: 3 Bots

Lobo, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

A Mother & Father... Were We?

2 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

A Mother & Father... Were We? - Page 2 Empty Re: A Mother & Father... Were We?

Post by Lobo Fri May 04, 2012 7:07 pm

While lying on the bed, Clyde would nod his head lightly in agreement that he was was in fact tired from working so much and knew that Heather was right when she said that he shouldn't be working so hard and she was right about that, but Clyde couldn't help this feeling that he wouldn't be able to do what he wanted in life with Heather until they were free of that debt.

Then Clyde voiced his other dilemmas something that clearly confused Heather. "...S-Should we really stay here Heather? Is the AFW really where we belong?" Clyde would ask.

"Almost everyone here is crazy as hell... Conway's downright insane, Gatt and her people are super violent for no reason, Taylor Parker's starting shit like a dang fool 'bout somethin' Natalia deserved... The Same Stuff all these other girl's been tryin' to do the same with ya."
Clyde would let out. "And there there was that red-haired Maid.... Morrigan..."

"I'm sorry I ain't handlin' this better, hun... I aint ever... I ain't ever had anyone to care this much about. The thought of someone doin' that too you is just... Can't handle it... Especially when I see that you... You know... Like it, I guess... I dunno..." Clyde would let out, in frustration as he looked at Heather out the corner of his eye.

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Fri May 04, 2012 7:17 pm

"What?? Clyde..This is the only reason I'm IN Japan what are you talking about?" Heather would say, narrowing her eyes a bit at Clyde as she heard his words before he would continue on, elaborating.

As he talked more and more about his reasoning, Heather would look down at her thighs, resting her hands there as she let out a sigh. At first she really didn't know what to say as she knew exactly what he meant. It was true that recent things that happened to her and the matches she's been in were suggestive to say the least, as well as how 'in danger' she probably was with the fact of Gatt and Kelly around.

The last thing he said though would click in her, him saying that she liked the treatment the other girls gave her, causing her to turn towards him. She couldn't prevent the redness in her cheeks from the thought as she would clench her fists slightly. "Clyde..this is what I do. This is what I came here for and that's that. I..what they do to me sometimes...I don't ask for it, I can't control how they are..but I'm not going to quit because of it! I LOVE doing this, being here for AFW. Yeah, those sorts of things happen, but I deal with it ok?? I can't believe you would suggest that we didn't belong here."

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Fri May 04, 2012 7:30 pm

"The only reason?" Clyde would ask, not really knowing if Heather had plans to leave Japan if her career ended, most likely to return to her family. That was something Clyde understood, he wanted to return home to Texas and see his mother again more than anything, but he couldn't. Japan was his home now and it was most likely going to remain that way for the rest of his life.

Clyde would then finish voicing what bothered him, but once he saw how angry and frustrated Heather looked, he would turn his body over to face away from her, releasing a frustrated groan of his own in the process, realizing that maybe he had just put himself into quite the jam now. But would still go on to listen to what Heather had to say.

"...Then maybe you belong here. There's tons of other promotions in Japan, We could damn well go to any one of them where we don't have to worry about any of this shit... Maybe I'm the one who needs to get away, 'cuz I damn well ain't gonna be able to handle all these girls who think it's ok to just make ya start moanin' in the middle of the ring. Can't handle it, Heather."
Clyde would mutter out bitterly against the bed.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Fri May 04, 2012 7:37 pm

"Yes. The only reason. You KNOW I came here with my brother only because I knew he was coming for this." Heather would say, keeping he sights directed at Clyde as she spoke. She didn't know why, but the words he was saying was creating a pain in her chest as she defended her case. The league meant quite a bit to her, and hearing Clyde protest against it was something she never thought she would have to hear.

"You don't get it do you? This is THE place. You make it big here, you're set, you're big in the big leagues. Besides I'd like to hear of any other wrestling companies that actually respect their women's division.." Heather would say, crossing her arms as she looked at Clyde. "You KNOW how much this place means to me, but you know how much YOU mean to me as well. I can't offer any arguments about your concerns about what the other girls might do to me, but I don't know what else to tell you. I'm staying here, and I want you to as well. You can't just..leave me here." Heather would say before turning to look back down at her lap.

"I'm not leaving what I have here. Im not walking away from my brother, from Alessa, from Cecilia, from the chances I have here. I thought you'd understand that much, that this place is more than just other girls trying to have their way with me sometimes..I don't want you to leave either.."

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Fri May 04, 2012 8:10 pm

Listening to what Heather had to say, Clyde knew alot of what she was saying was right, for Heather this was the place. But for himself, it didn't really matter. He knew he was going to have to struggle his whole career here, struggle emotionally as well.

"I want you to be the best Heather... The fact Megumi Mutoh got the better of you cuz she started kissin' ya... Goddammit I nearly punched out the TV until Alessa stopped me. You say I mean alot to ya, Now. But it's only a matter of time before you end up like all the other girls who changed here. Sooner or later you gon' start cravin' something that I can't give you... Look at the way Alessa's started to change up a bit, the way she looks at things like that sometimes. It changes you. You can't have a tight relationship in this place... One of us is goin' to give in and betray the other..."

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Fri May 04, 2012 8:20 pm

Hearing Clyde continue on, Heather would clench her fists tighter and tighter. She would keep her expression out of Clyde's sight for as much as she could, trying to hide the frustration that was building up in her until he finally finished, causing her to slam her fists down on the bed and stand up, turning to face him.

"Says who Clyde!? You really think I would do that!? That I would change my mind like that and go against you for some other girl?? What are you saying!? I gave you my word, I told you I would never do such a thing, and I'm telling you now! How can you say something like that, how can you suggest that I would do that?..Unless you're feeling like that's something you're doing?"

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Fri May 04, 2012 8:29 pm

Hearing Heather slam her fists down and stand up, Clyde would turn over and sit up on the bad himself, looking at Heather as she yelled at him.

"You said you'd never ever think about leaving me... And THE FIRST DAY I came back from that Goddamn Coma that's exactly what You nearly Did! I had to run after you when I could barely walk just to stop you!" Clyde would yell out before he stood up in front of Heather.

"I sure as hell ain't givin' in to some whore who thinks she can have her way with me... But when I watch you, I see much it affects you, how much they just DOMINATE you when they do that crap! It's obvious I'm the one who cares more here cuz I ain't let a single girl take me down like that." Clyde would let out.

"You broke one promise you can easily break another..." Said Clyde. "Megumi did that all that crap with you and you liked it... Was even nice to her... You gonna let every bitch just get away with that? Or is it suddenly okay for girls to do the same and me not get just as pissed off!? I fight hard to resist all this shit that's thrown in my face. You can't be The Champ if every bitch just finger fucks you until you're a lesbian."

"Oh but you prolly already are..." Clyde would say in a rather bitter manner.

Last edited by 621 on Fri May 04, 2012 8:33 pm; edited 1 time in total

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Fri May 04, 2012 8:41 pm

Heather would jump a little as Clyde began to yell back at her, standing up to face her afterwards. When he brought up again the instance where she ran from the house, Heather would look down and to the side, hugging her arms to her sides as he shook her head. "Clyde I..I told you I..did that because I didn't want you hurt.."

Hearing his next words, Heather would bite her lip, shuffling around a bit as she still couldn't make eye contact with Clyde, keeping her head down. "I..I'm not as strong as you are when it comes to that ok?? You..don't think it kills me inside??" Heather would say, a bit quietly before Clyde would continue on.

Hearing his words about promises, Heather's heart would sink as she would look back up at him, her eyes open wide before he started talking about Megumi more. "Clyde she..she gave me a hell of a match..she showed me respect that I hardly ever get.what kind of person do you think I am? It's not like she raped me!"

His next comment though about her being a lesbian would cause a sharp pain in her chest, her heart skipping a few beats as her eyes watered up. "I..I am not.." She would let out, looking down again as the water built in her eyes. "I'm..I'm not a lesbian..a-and I'm..going to be champ.."

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Fri May 04, 2012 9:05 pm

Hearing Heather confess that she wasn't as strong as he was when it came down to sexual attacks, claiming that it apparently killed her inside, Clyde would just frown. "Then WHY are you here, Heather? This is a place where that stuff happens so damn much and you let people walk all over you with it. If It REALLY killed you inside you'd learn how to resist that better..." Clyde would complain, at this rate the neighbors were gonna call the cops on him for domestic violence.

"Respect!? She made you look like a chump for half the match until you struggled to take her down... Almost winning until she pulled that crap on you...She made you all humble and beaten. Humiliated you! And apologizing makes it better!? Fuck that!" Clyde was a heartless bastard all over again. He was making the woman who loved him start to cry. He really should of died back at the bar.

"Pfft. With how flustered up you get when you got a pair of breasts on ya? No. You've changed."
Said Clyde. "I want you to BE The Champion cuz that's your dream! Cuz you deserve it! But losin' like that to someone!? I hate to see what Sarah Gatt would do to you..." Bullied Clyde.

"Goddammit I need a fuckin' drink..."

Last edited by 621 on Fri May 04, 2012 9:11 pm; edited 1 time in total

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Fri May 04, 2012 9:17 pm

"Yeah well how do you suggest I do so? You want me to go ask some girl to keep doing it to me until I learn to resist it better??" Heather would let out, shouting back at Clyde a bit as broken up tears fell from her eyes. "Im here because I WANT to be! What the hell does it matter to you if this is what I want!"

"...She did what I would do and that's do what it takes to win the goddamn match Clyde. It wasn't against the rules, and she didn't even do anything that bad! I'm GLAD she looked as good as she did out there, we BOTH did. No one's taken me to the limit like that in a straight fight, regardless of what she did to get the advantage at the end!" She would let out, still shouting back at him as she shook her head.

"Kh...Well that's just how I am Clyde ok!? Im sorry but that's how it is. Fuck..She treated me better than you are right now, why should I be mad at her instead of you?" Heather would let out, stomping her foot down hard. "Go then! Get your fucking drink. Go to the fucking bar and leave me alone! It's clear you don't give a DAMN what I think if it doesn't work with how you think of things."

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next