Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 103 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 102 Guests :: 2 Bots

Mystery Dragon

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

The birth of a new poison(open)

3 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

The birth of a new poison(open) Empty The birth of a new poison(open)

Post by Psychopatrick88 Tue Feb 03, 2009 1:19 am

Luna glided into the locker room casually, her long golden locks flowing behind her as she made her way to her designated locker. She stopped in front of it, looking at it with displeasure. In front of the door was 'LUNA' in the white text that you use when you have a labeller. "Such a dull way to decorate my locker. Don't you agree?" She asked to seemingly no one, but then she nodded her head. "Yes... yes I think so too." She agreed, digging into the bag she carried with her, pulling out a knife, and hummed softly to herself as she scraped off the ugly black label. She put the knife back in the bag afterwards, reaching into another part of her bag, grabbing scotch tape, a thin slice of paper, pink paint, and a very thin paint brush. In a flowing, continuous motion, she would grab the strip, tape it to the locker, still humming that same song. It sounded like a classical tune. Keeping up this fluid, flowing motion she had going, she would pick up the paint and paint brush, dipping the brush into the paint, and started to paint upon the strip very quickly. When she was done, the strip on the locker read 'Luna' in very fancy cursive. "Much better." She declared, sitting herself down and opened up the locker, putting her bag inside of it, then shut and locked the door. She then sighed, brushing down her maroon skirt and ran a hand through her long locks, her green eyes looking around the place, her expression seeming to be showing... dismay. She hung her head with a sigh. "So much filth here... so much work to do... Make my presence known? Why that's a silly thing to do! Inject a poison into a human's body and let them know it, and they'll do what they can to eliminate it. Do it without them knowing it and they'll act too late. No, I will make my presence known to whoever comes across me, and not a moment before." She declared before standing up again, starting to wander around the area aimlessly.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

The birth of a new poison(open) Empty Re: The birth of a new poison(open)

Post by Kelsea Tue Feb 03, 2009 11:57 pm

After a while Luna heard the humming of a little girl and soon enough the door opened and in stepped a kawaii wrestler that was pretty much a full foot short then her. She wore a red waitress apron and mini skirt that was so high you could see glimpses of her white panties underneath as she moved and the skirt skipped up.

Spotlight
characters:
The birth of a new poison(open) ELZuoMvThe birth of a new poison(open) OG5hnuaThe birth of a new poison(open) Cg3CzYmThe birth of a new poison(open) 398g342

Prepare your face for ThE BRaT PaCK
Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

http://www.afwrpg.forumotion.com/t1368-kelsea-s-karacter

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Wed Feb 04, 2009 12:06 am

Luna raised an eyebrow at the sound of humming and smirked softly to herself, and strolled towards the source of it, and peered out from the side of the lockers, laying eyes on a small girl in a small red waitress dress. She watched her for a moment, wondering what could compel the girl to wear something so skimpy, one so small. She stepped out from the lockers, slowly approaching the girl with a friendly expression on her face. "Well, hello there, little girl." She greeted her.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Wed Feb 04, 2009 5:03 pm

Danielle stopped humming her tune which incidently was Koi No Mahou (Magic of love) by Ichiko, her entrance tune, and turned to face the blond girl that was quite a bit taller then her

"Oh, hello..." She said quite brightly. "I haven't seen you here before, are you new?"

Spotlight
characters:
The birth of a new poison(open) ELZuoMvThe birth of a new poison(open) OG5hnuaThe birth of a new poison(open) Cg3CzYmThe birth of a new poison(open) 398g342

Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Wed Feb 04, 2009 10:07 pm

Luna nodded at her question. "Why yes... yes I am. I must say, that outfit you're wearing is rather... suggestive. You lose a bet or something?" She asked, crouching down to her height.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Wed Feb 04, 2009 10:20 pm

"What? no." Danielle laughed "This is kinda like what I was wearing when I was working as a waitress in America... I just figured it'd be cool to wear something similar when I wrestle. It doesn't get in the way or anything."

Spotlight
characters:

Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Wed Feb 04, 2009 10:27 pm

Luna raised an eyebrow. She couldn't have looked a day older than 18, and yet this girl had worn this outfit beforehand? and enjoyed it? Luna sighed a little, but said nothing about it, deciding to move to a different subject. "So, what kind of matches do you like to participate in?" She asked her

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Wed Feb 04, 2009 10:37 pm

"Hmm.. I dunno.. I guess standard or matches with a hint of hentai about them. What about you miss?"

Spotlight
characters:

Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Wed Feb 04, 2009 10:44 pm

Luna's eyes flashed for a moment at the mention of hentai, but it was barely noticeable. She then smirked when Danielle asked what kind of matches she liked to go for. "Mmm... haven't decided. Say, you know, I think a really nice hair tie would look nice on you rather than those pig tails." She said, pulling out a long red ribbon and looking towards Danielle. "Would you mind me trying it on you?" She asked.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Wed Feb 04, 2009 10:49 pm

"Really..?" Dani said with a frown and almost a slight pout "A lot of kawaii go with pig tails, and I thought these made me look cute.. Don't you think..?"

Spotlight
characters:

Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next