Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 94 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 91 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000, Deus001, kerflubble

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Push it to the Limit

3 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Push it to the Limit - Page 5 Empty Re: Push it to the Limit

Post by Tatyina Sat Jun 09, 2012 10:23 pm

Akashi narrowed her eyes at Tina's sudden change in tone.The situation now, Akashi knew more about it than Tina did and she wasn't going to have this woman get in her face about it. She ignored Tina other than giving the woman a sharp glare and turned her attention back to Adrian.

""Why?" Akashi said simply. "Why, Adrian-chan? There was no need for you to go to such lengths!" She sounded pleading now, not angry. Like she wanted to know what would drive Adrian to hide behind a mask.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Sat Jun 09, 2012 11:46 pm

Adrian looked away when Akashi asked her why she went under the mask to begin with. It was kind of an awkward area, one she wasn't exactly okay with answering to her closest friends: let alone her sensei and her... someone with a complicated relationship with. "I don't have to answer that..." she said in a weak defense "Your not even my friend, what do you care what stupid career choices I make." the cosplayer continued, still trying to keep herself stable.

Tina Armstrong (Face) Blue-Eyed Superstar
Yelena Turova (Face) Crushing Powerhouse
Pantha (Face) Pride of the Jungle
Anna Silver (Face) Ardent Angel
The Green Empire The Empress & Imperial Guard.
Mara Jingfei (Face) Amethyst Dancer
kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Jun 10, 2012 12:15 am

Akashi gasped at Adrian's words. Not about not having to tell her. She really didn't and if she'd left it at that, then maybe Akashi would have left in a fuss. But when Adrian said she wasn't friends, Akashi was actually a little hurt.

"It's only because you won't let me!" She declared boldly. "I have tried! I want to be! I like you, Adrian-chan. I want us to be friends. Even if we can't, I'd still help you in anyway I could but why is it, that we can't be friends?" Akashi demanded, her eyebrows raising. She just couldn't understand.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Sun Jun 10, 2012 1:39 pm

Adrian scowled when Akashi demanded to know why she didn't consider her a friend, or even want her as one "WHEN HAVE YOU EVEN TRIED?!" She yelled at full volume. "Was it when you rammed me head first into a locker? Or was it when I was in hospital and you forced the one person I really didn't want to see... the person who put me into hospital in the first place to visit me, despite me screaming at her to get out. Or was it just now when I'm ready to cry because my one chance of being anything close to respected got stolen away that you decide to LAUGH AT ME!" the cosplayer screeched, her hands tightening into fists.

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Jun 10, 2012 8:00 pm

Akashi's eyes widened at Adrian's outburst. She was literally taken aback, sliding one foot backwards and pushing her hand into her chest at Adrian's accusations. a wave of guilt washed over her. Had all her efforts, really caused Adrian so much harm? Her head fell.

"I'm... I'm..." She was about to apologize but suddenly, something inside of her shot her back to life. Her head snapped up, her fists clenched and she puffed out her chest.

"You mean the time you were trying to stuff Taylor full of dicks and ship her off to Siberia?! Or how about the time she was FORCED into a match she didn't want to be in and gave up because she didn't want to hurt you, felt bad and tried to make amends!? And i think you mean the time when I was trying to help you because I thought you were a rookie with real talent who needed some encouragement!?"

Akashi took a step forward. "Yes! Yes Yes! All those times, Adrian! You don't get to remember things the way you want to just because you want to feel bad for yourself! I'M your friend and friendship is a two way street. When you actually LEARN that, you'll realize you had them the whole time and were too stubborn and thick headed to notice that you let THE GOOD ONES get away!"

Akashi huffed. "Friends don't just stick around for the good time, you know. Bad time after bad time, or so you say, I have been there and guess what, I'm STILL here! If I have to knock your block off to get it through to you, I will but how DARE you accuse me of not at least trying to build a bridge!"

Akashi lowered her head and growled. "What bridges have you ever built? All you do is run away and hide!"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Sun Jun 10, 2012 9:16 pm

Tina's eyes darted back and forth between Akashi and Adrian, their words just drifting over the blonde as she watched them both for any signs of a fight about to break out between the two of them and from their body language it was looking all the more likely. The two were almost pressed up against each other know, both sets of hands turned into fists. She had to judge this right, too early and she might end up accidentally triggering a 3 way brawl in the shower room: something she hoped nobody wanted. Too late: and she'd have her work cut out to stop Akashi from just tearing Adrian to shreds and stopping Adrian from egging her on.

Her eyes widened as she saw the cosplayer raise her arm as if she was going to throw the first shot before Adrian just let her arms go limp. Her head dropped "Fine..." she said weakly "You're right, I'm a horrible person for doubting you for even a second and a total bitch for everything I've ever done in my life and you're so much better than me at everything including making friendships. Happy now?" She asked bitterly, seemingly accepting her verbal defeat "I run and hide because that's all I'm good for, been wrestling for 5 years and when I act like a rookie everyone buys it, I can only win if I cheat and even then I'll still probably lose unless someone feels sorry for me." She whined "And I can't go 5 minutes without being wrong about something. So guess I better leave, go see Cecilia and Rebecca and Bonnie and Clyde and Heather and tell all of them I'm sorry but I guess I never built any bridges with any of them and I can't really call them friends at all." She added in as a sarcastic tone as she could muster as tears rolled down her face. "I should probably go tell Rebecca I don't love her while I'm at it!" She yelled out before trying her best to look Akashi in the eye "ARE YOU HAPPY NOW?!" she yelled.

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Jun 10, 2012 9:36 pm

Akashi looked up at Adrian's fist. She probably would have taken it if she'd thrown an actual punch. Instead, she went on a tirade. Akashi took it and tried to remain stoic as she did. When Adrian yelled, Akashi blinked and looked her int he eyes. "No." She said softly, lowering her head. She then smiled. 'Well... maybe a little bit." She added and looked back up at Adrian and smiled. "But not for the reasons you think.

"What do you think I really think about you?" She asked in a normal voice. "You have talent, and you're a good girl." She tilted her head a bit. "But, I think this is good for you. Just because I say something to you, especially in the heat of passion, doesn't mean you should inscribe it on a tablet somewhere. it doesn't mean that I believe it with all my heart!"

Akashi furrowed her brow and grabbed for Adrian's shoulders to shake her. "It's good to get these feelings out of you! Don't bottle them up or they will hurt worse when they come out later, and they will! Don't you understand!?" Akashi let out a sigh and turned her head.

"Adrian-chan..." She said softly as she let go. "Beat me up." She said suddenly. "I want you to release all that pain and frustration. Do it to me. That's fine, you want to anyway." Akashi closed her eyes. "If you don't, then I'll make you do it. I'll say things that will make you do it."

Akashi clenched her fists. "It's the only thing I have left. You won't accept my feelings, so then accept this gift and we can go our separate ways."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Sun Jun 10, 2012 10:12 pm

Adrian was as unstable as ever after he last tirade, her breath was heavy and her eyes were sore from the tears and glaring. She couldn't take any more today and when Akashi started to talk softly, she started to shake a bit. "No... I don't...I'm not..." her own self doubt pouring out of the seams of her angry tirades before Akashi shook her up harshly. "but... they hurt you, they hurt Nat..." she sobbed, shaking her head from side to side before she gasped at what the sumo asked her to do next.

"NO!" She yelled out in defiance, wrapping her arms around Akashi and burying her face in her chest "I wont! I'll... I'll knock myself out before you make me do that!" It was weird, it was only a seconds ago she had seriously thought about punching the sumo's face in. But now she wanted to do everything but that. "I'll! I'll... I'm so sorry Akashiiii!" the cosplayer wailed, crying right up against the sumo

"I got your boobs all wet again..." she sniffed, turning her head to the side so she didn't completely smother herself out just yet.

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Jun 10, 2012 10:25 pm

Akashi was ardent as she waited for Adrian's response. She could feel the girl cracking but had to stand her ground. But when Adrian was defiant, her brow furrowed. She thought she might really have to dig into Adrian. However, Adrian began balling and threw her arms around the big sumo.

"uh.. ahhh!" She meagerly protested but smiled and wrapped her arms around Adrian and held her tightly as the girl wept into her chest. "It's ok, Adrian-chan... Akashi said and began to stroke the girl's matted brown hair. She cooed and smiled brightly. "Soak them with all the tears you need to."

Akashi couldn't help it and through her smile, tears poured down her cheek as well. She sniffed but that just made them flow a little faster and she kissed the top of Adrian's head and leaked tears into her wet hair.

"Oh, Adrian-chan..." She whispered. "I'm... I'm sorry... I know that my methods may not be the best... but I only want to be your friend because I care for you... It hurts me to see you in pain and all I want to do is make it go away. I'm sorry that trying to do that only caused you worse suffering."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Sun Jun 10, 2012 10:54 pm

Adrian just sobbed as Akashi started to hold her "It's my fault... if I hadn't thought of that stupid plan... if I hadn't lashed out we'd be fine!" She whispered back but there was still one thing she didn't get "why do you care 'bout me?" She asked "It's not like I'm implying it's stupid or anything 'cause it's pretty great that someone as awesome as you would ever really notice me in a way that's not 'bleh! cheater' but...why?" she said quickly, seeming to calm down slightly.

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next