Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Today at 9:05 am

» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 77 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 77 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Push it to the Limit

3 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Push it to the Limit - Page 3 Empty Re: Push it to the Limit

Post by kerflubble Mon May 28, 2012 8:59 pm

Bullet Ant was unsure of what to do next: should she rush in and risk eating a counter attack? just wait until Akashi made her move and risk it being too late? What? Her hesitation cost her, allowing the ex-champ to grab her arm easily and whip her to the ropes. Now she was forced to charge in, rebounding off the ropes she tried sending out a clothesline and hoping Akashi didn't have something a lot nastier planned.

Tina Armstrong (Face) Blue-Eyed Superstar
Yelena Turova (Face) Crushing Powerhouse
Pantha (Face) Pride of the Jungle
Anna Silver (Face) Ardent Angel
The Green Empire The Empress & Imperial Guard.
Mara Jingfei (Face) Amethyst Dancer
kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed May 30, 2012 7:51 pm

Akashi slung Ant to the ropes and hunkered down. She was like a linebacker,` ready to take on anything that Ant could throw at her. A grin slipped onto her face and she wiggled her ass and hips as she readied for the rebound. She saw Ant bringng out her arm and pushed forward, hoping to slam her body into Ant's and wrap her arms around the girl so she could lift her up and body slam her into the mat!

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Wed May 30, 2012 8:06 pm

The masked wrestler didn't expect her clothesline to do that much really, not against Akashi, but she thought it might kind of work as a variation of suppressing fire. If it was this obvious she was gonna try a clothesline then hopefully the sumo would just duck out of the way and let her re-cooperate on the other set of ropes, or she might try a back body drop, which was fine too because the Ant was quietly confident that she could flip over and land on her feet.

What she got, was niether. Instead of her arm sailing over the former champ's head, she felt like she ran straight into a cushioned (but still very solid) wall, almost bouncing off before Akashi wrapped her arms around the luchadora. This was gonna suck...

"UGhhhh!" Bullet Ant groaned as she was visciously slammed down on her back, almost taken completely out of it by that one move as she tried to weakly roll away.

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed May 30, 2012 8:14 pm

Akashi took half a second to survey her work. She knew better than to give someone breathing room and felt that this was a valuable teaching moment. She reached out to grab Ant's left leg and flop onto it to keep it pinned down with her body. If she could get hold of it, she would try and bend Ant's ankle and bend it inward. Not enough as she would in an ACTUAL match where she needed her opponent to submit but definitely enough to convey to Ant that she was being put in a submission hold and that she could DEFINITELY put the screws on tighter if she were so inclined.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Wed May 30, 2012 9:31 pm

Bullet Ant was still trying to recover from the belly to belly slam when Akashi grabbed and fell on her leg, causing a revitalizing "Gah!" noise as the air rushed back into her lungs while a small annoying pain in her ankle told her what the sumo was doing.

She should probably tap out, Akashi had her leg good and trapped between her arms and her body, it was a spar and it was clear that the sumo wasn't going all out on her, at least not with submissions. She should have just tapped the sumo twice on whatever part she could reach, thank her, and then ask for another round. Even if her skills weren't good enough to impress her teacher, maybe her sense of sportsmanship would be. And it'd probably allow her time to just go vent any feelings of despair she got from being trapped like this in the first place like she normally got whenever she was doing even slightly badly.

But instead, something else was brewing inside the masked wrestler: her heart beat faster, her teeth grit together and her gaze narrowed right on Akashi. Bullet Ant was getting really angry, really quickly. Every time she seemed to get in the ring now she got her ass kicked, and now Akashi was in her eyes adding insult to injury by only applying her modified ankle lock lightly. She was supposed to be better than this! Be able to take more than one slam while still fighting back. She may have looked like it but she wasn't a rookie dammit!

Shooting up and bending herself forward, she reached around to quickly run her arm under Akashi's chin and across her throat, pulling it back and locking it with her other hand into a sort of rear naked choke. She didn't care if she tried to put it the hold for real, the sumo needed air more than she needed her ankle.

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Jun 01, 2012 10:29 pm

Akashi was pleased with the way things were going. Bullet Ant seemed to be doing a good job. She was still rough around the edges but she was a rookie so it was ok. She seemed to have a really good teacher. Akashi was probably going at her a little too roughly anyway. Once she tapped to the ankle lock, they could hop back up, review and then go at it some more.

But then Akashi felt a hand wrap around her throat. She was totally caught off guard and pulled into a choke hold. Her eyes widened as she felt her air cut off, completely releasing Ant's ankle as she flopped backwards into the tight choke.

Normally, in a ring setting, she'd be quite ready to tangle with someone trying to get out of her submission but this was a spar. She pulled at Ant's arm with her own clenching her teeth tightly as she forced breath out through her teeth in a hiss. But after a second, she began tapping Ant's arm in submission. Just because this rookie got hot-headed didn't mean that Akashi had to. She just wondered if the rookie would actually go along with it.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Fri Jun 01, 2012 10:48 pm

Tina was in action at a heartbeat. The blond had so far settled for sitting back and watching what the two did with as little involvement as possible, wincing slightly as the belly to belly dropped her student fast, but as soon as Bullet Ant had her arm around Akashi's throat and pulled her back she was down there in a heartbeat. "Break!" She yelled trying to get to her student's wrists to pry them off. It was a surprising counter to the ankle hold and a completely legal maneuver but if she didn't stop it now someone was going to get badly hurt, either Akashi in the choke or Bullet once the sumo got out.

Bullet Ant's anger induced haze, faded pretty fast in the face of both Akashi tapping (something she thought would never happen, even in a spar) and her teacher yelling at her. "WAH!" She yelped, realising how tight she had locked it in, releasing the choke as quick as possible before backing away on her hands and knees "I'm so sorry I didn't mean to get it on so tight it was just I thought I could score points by switching an opponent's submission to my own but I'm sorry I put it on way to tight please forgive me!" She squeaked at a blistering pace.

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Jun 01, 2012 11:01 pm

Akashi rolled onto her hands and knees and began coughing when she was released. Her hair fell around her face and hid her for the moment. After she recovered her breath, she threw her head back and stood up, looking down at the Ant sternly. "Ari-chan." She said coldly.

Akashi stepped forward and tried to wrench her to a standing position into the turnbuckle. "You have a real problem." She began. "What you did was the correct reaction to my move. I'm not mad at you for that. But..." She leaned in. "Now I want you to tell me truthfully, why it is that you wanted to wrestle." She crossed her arms under her chest.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Fri Jun 01, 2012 11:50 pm

Bullet Ant flinched when Akashi addressed her so coldly, none of the warmth she expected from the sumo's voice, the masked wrestler burying her face in the mat as she expected the beating of a lifetime. Tina keeping a close eye on things, making sure Akashi didn't try anything nasty, and that Bullet Ant didn't try something stupid...

"Meep!" She let out as she was picked up and placed in the corner with ease torn between just playing along with whatever the Sumo had planned and trying to make a break for it. Remembering how well her first "escape from the sumo" thing went, this was probably not going to end well. "I Don't!" She yelled instinctively when Akashi said she had a serious problem before covering her mouth, she couldn't believe she just talked back in a situation like this. Now she was in even bigger trouble than she was before. "Um...uh... I was a big fan when I was younger and it's like a dream job?" She tried to answer, voice breaking as Akashi leaned in.

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Jun 04, 2012 8:18 pm

"Is it!?" Akashi barked as she heard Ant's explanation. Akashi furrowed her brow. "You don't treat it with the respect of a dream job, Ari-chan." Akashi's words were forceful but not angry. "You act like you have no clue why you're here!" Akashi let out a sigh and looked over the masked girl.

"Clearly you have talent." Akashi began once more. "So, why do you waste it?" Akashi wanted to know the answer. "This is a spar. I went rough, sure, but I didn't go over board. Even if you correctly countered, I could feel in your body that something was wrong. In our match you acted scared. Something is weighting you down and until you remove the burden that's crushing you, your talents will not row. They'll probably atrophy if you keep it up. If this is your dream like you claim, you should recognize that!"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next