by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 166 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 165 Guests :: 1 Bot

Deus001

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Reika Vs Tifa,Fists of K.O.(complete)

2 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Reika Vs Tifa,Fists of K.O.(complete) - Page 2 Empty Re: Reika Vs Tifa,Fists of K.O.(for killerV)

Post by Admin Sun Apr 08, 2012 11:44 pm

"Guhhhhnnn...that..actually....hurt..." Reika landed back first against the ropes, as she spat out a little spit from the hell of a uppercut from tifa, looking a little woozy, she was not down, but angry as she slapped her own face. "A alright, very cute but, the next one won't be easy..." stretching out into a sidestep pummel with two punches to tifa's face, Reika grabbed tifa's head and slammed it against the caged corner.

"Oops...want me to go call your mommy? so she take your cute beat ass home?" Reika smirked, catching her breath whilst licking a little blood from her bleeding lip. "Mmmmh...cherry red, a wonderful colour..." she said, licking her blood up oddly, waiting for tifa to come to her.

Admin
Site Admin

http://afwrpg.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Reika Vs Tifa,Fists of K.O.(complete) - Page 2 Empty Re: Reika Vs Tifa,Fists of K.O.(for killerV)

Post by KillerV Mon Apr 09, 2012 12:25 am

Tifa manage to give her a one hard uppercut to the jaw that sends her back against the ropes, she could see a bit of saliva coming out of her mouth from the blow and could see her woozy a little bit, Tifa grins from how well that works for her but then this girl comes right back at her with couple shots of her own and smacked her in the face and follow up with her head slammed into the caged corner. "Ahhhhh! Owww...."

Her face lost its pain after her head just kisses the corner of the steel cage, shaking her head and turning around while rubbing her noggin from the pain, she was surprise how well this girl Reika is, then seeing she licks her own blood showing some sort of sadistic side or something, either way, Tifa will not let her recover too much, she needs to press on and tries to lunge at Reika going low like she tries to go for a uppercut to the stomach but instead, Tifa tried to get her arms around the waist to push her shoulder against Reika's stomach to ram her back into the cage wall hopefully. "Hurrgh! Take this!"

https://www.afwrpg.com/t5822-killerv-character-select

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Apr 09, 2012 9:08 pm

[quote="killerV":3qzktpi7]Tifa manage to give her a one hard uppercut to the jaw that sends her back against the ropes, she could see a bit of saliva coming out of her mouth from the blow and could see her woozy a little bit, Tifa grins from how well that works for her but then this girl comes right back at her with couple shots of her own and smacked her in the face and follow up with her head slammed into the caged corner. "Ahhhhh! Owww...."

Her face lost its pain after her head just kisses the corner of the steel cage, shaking her head and turning around while rubbing her noggin from the pain, she was surprise how well this girl Reika is, then seeing she licks her own blood showing some sort of sadistic side or something, either way, Tifa will not let her recover too much, she needs to press on and tries to lunge at Reika going low like she tries to go for a uppercut to the stomach but instead, Tifa tried to get her arms around the waist to push her shoulder against Reika's stomach to ram her back into the cage wall hopefully. "Hurrgh! Take this!"

Reika was surprised as her opponent was wrapped around her waist, pushing her against the cage hard as she gave out a light groan of hurt to Tifa's face, leaning into her chest breathing heavy. But seeing that the ram to Reika had worked, she just laughed joyfully on Tifa's attack, "Heh...is that all you have got to show me tonight Tif? or are you just being soft on me?" she said, looking up to her face as she held her against the caged fence, it had winded Reika just a little from the bigger girl, as it was not enough to get her down.

"Guess I was wrong about you Tifa, you are ok for a hard nut in the ring..." drooling slightly on her opponents shoulder, as she was sat in her arms, a little dazed, but watching every movement of Tifa, Reika squeezed her arms around Tifa as well, in a deadlock bearhug for both of them. Though if her opponent showed weakness in her arms, Reika would twirl out with a punch to her face.

"I its really hurting both of us tonight....s sorry if I'm being mouthy to you, its me..." she said, smiling up to Tifa, with a smile of respect for her, though this was odd for Reika indeed, she had seen how her opponent was, a respected puncher.

Admin
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Tue Apr 10, 2012 3:16 am

Tifa indeed manage to ram her shoulder and her arms around the waist into the cage wall to stunned her a bit, slowly trying to back up and looking at Reika face. "Oh you wanted to me to get tougher and rougher to you?" Looking down at the little girl and can feel her little drool on Tifa's shoulder with a bit of disgusted. "Ugh... what the...?"

She can feel her arms getting locked into her hold, she tried to pull her arms out but it appears to be stuck. Although Reika showing her respect to Tifa and was a bit weird for her but surprise at least, and then suddenly taken a punch to the face, snaps her head to the side from the blow with a bit of saliva flying out of her mouth, shaking her head and turn to look at Reika, she didnt say anything back and going to try slide out of her arm if she can and smack back to the face and bang her head against the cage wall.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Apr 10, 2012 10:21 pm

[quote="killerV":2zhpsp2e]Tifa indeed manage to ram her shoulder and her arms around the waist into the cage wall to stunned her a bit, slowly trying to back up and looking at Reika face. "Oh you wanted to me to get tougher and rougher to you?" Looking down at the little girl and can feel her little drool on Tifa's shoulder with a bit of disgusted. "Ugh... what the...?"

She can feel her arms getting locked into her hold, she tried to pull her arms out but it appears to be stuck. Although Reika showing her respect to Tifa and was a bit weird for her but surprise at least, and then suddenly taken a punch to the face, snaps her head to the side from the blow with a bit of saliva flying out of her mouth, shaking her head and turn to look at Reika, she didnt say anything back and going to try slide out of her arm if she can and smack back to the face and bang her head against the cage wall.

The move had worked perfectly amongst Reika's words, as her head hit the cage violently, thus falling down to the canvas as the fight thirsty crowd, screamed in joy at the slam to Reika. "Uhhhouhhhh....my...head....is spinning..." she said, leaning on her own shoulder lying down as she stared up at tifa, her head and eyes woozy from the force of the steel cage, as inside her mind, she actually enjoyed the style of tifa's fight style, brutal and forcing, something that Reika admired about her most.

"My my tifa...you certainly know how to lay a smack...I like that about you..." wiping her mouth, and the sweaty brown hair from her sight, she punched the canvas hard in a way to continue on. Seeing tifa, Reika stood bravely back up, proving to be more of a opponent to take punishment, whilst saving her killer moves for the right time. Going for a sweep kick to floor tifa down, Reika's face was even more determined now, with a smiling grin of slick evil, "I can fight dirty too tifa! hnnnyah!!!!" she screamed, kicking her down next to her.

Admin
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Wed Apr 11, 2012 2:07 am

Tifa giving her cuter but strange little opponent Reika a good smack in the face that send her head to the cage wall hearing it rattling a bit loudly in the arena where the crowd roaring from the excitement of two quite attractive girls getting into pretty much soon to be bloody battle, Tifa was focusing on the girl and wanted to give her some ringer in the head as much she could, eventually she could see Reika dropping down on the mat from the pain as she back up a little bit, listening to her words.

"Oh is that so? Glad you like that part about me, but there's definitely more where that came..... WAH!" Out of nowhere she was sweep off her feet and come crashing down onto the mat with a grunt, she tries to get back up only to see her opponent evil grin like as she screams out and kicking down at Tifa. "AHHH NUGHHH!" She tries to defense herself with her wrist guards to protect her face and not much else, she tries to kick back aiming where she can to hit the cute petite Reika away from her before trying to get up.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Apr 11, 2012 5:30 pm

With a grin of much anticipation, she used a timing counter move at tifa's kick, Reika grabs her leg and slams her down to where she was lay, watching as tifa fell with her gorgeous looking face, Reika gasped a little, seeing how beautiful her opponent looked up close. "Such a naturally beautiful face you have tifa..." she said, rubbing her palms softly around her smooth, enticing skin, "you deserve a kiss for that, charmingly attractive quality of yours...miss tifa..." settling beside tifa holding her head of long black hair, she leaned in, almost like if she was leaning in to settle a little affection, but with Reika's fem fatale personality, getting on her good side was harder than it looked, regardless of the gender.

"Stay still tifa.....this will feel....hurtful" she slammed a hard double punch into her face, her eyes narrowing with such blissful joy as she laid her attack into her, giving a sexily luring giggle as she let go of her. "How did that feel? good or paining? because, I found it a pleasure.."

Admin
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Thu Apr 12, 2012 3:39 am

Tifa was trying to give Reika a good kick at her but she didnt expected, or should of, when her leg was caught and thrown down onto the mat as she lay there and trying to back up so she can get some space but it wasnt enough as her crazy yet soothing words of Reika making Tifa a bit blushed but not by her words, just how much she is saying something embarrassing to another girl like herself.

"W-what are you..... Gah!" Her pretty hot face takes another pound from Reika's fists, starting to feel more pain and pressures from the slight redness, signs of starting to build up bruises. She wanted to cover her face but it would show her that shes weak so she tried to avoid it and stares in anger yet determine to beat this psycho girl, but trying not to go too far as in how much would a Heel would do, keeping it 'clean' as she could. The best way she can think of now is by reaching up for her hair to hold her still and hope she gets distracted by it so then Tifa could raise her knee closes to Reika and slam it hard right on the side of her head, where the temple is. "You... are one... messed up... GIRL!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Apr 12, 2012 5:51 pm

"Me? messed up? ohhh my deluded opponent I am simply more gorgeous than that...how would we say this, a fresh beautiful face?" she said laughing, tracing her fingers over tifa's bruised face. But despite her attractive gestures, Reika was too distracted in softening her up, while tifa had gripped hold of her brown locks, along with Reika screaming in pain at her, unexpected of all, she was surprised at tifa's ability to get back into a fight after a blow to the face.

"You d dare! get off of my hair bitch!!! gnahhhh!!!" Reika screamed, as tifa raised her knee hard to the side of her head, impacting a loud, thunderous smack to skin as she fell on her side, breatheing heavily on the canvas. "Nnnnnnnnnhhhh....that felt......." she coughs out a little blood from her mouth, "g good....but...my face...ouhh.." she said dazily, as she rolled to her back in agony.

Admin
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Fri Apr 13, 2012 3:14 am

Her pretty hot face felt a bit sore from getting punched over and over, attracting Reika's fists which she needs to get out of her ranges somehow as Tifa went to grab onto her head and slamming her knee against the head to really making a big smacking sound. "HA!"

She feel so much better when Reika fell down onto the mat, hearing her suffering from the pain which its a good sigh for Tifa as she tries to roll onto the side which her body starting to get a bit heavy and just having some troubles getting on all fours. "Huff.... huff... you like that... maybe I should... do some more...." Trying to crawl and hopefully mount on top of Reika's stomach which Im sure she likes it but she'll have to see her face while going to try pounding her face with Tifa's hard fists to give her some bruises. "HURG! HA! HA!"

Back to top Go down

Reika Vs Tifa,Fists of K.O.(complete) - Page 2 Empty Re: Reika Vs Tifa,Fists of K.O.(complete)

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next