by Diesel_Electric_Razor Today at 3:02 pm

» The House That Vander Built - Abigail Le Grande vs. Kurt Vander
by Yori Yesterday at 3:56 am

» New Genesis: Kairi Kamiya vs Elliot Gemina
by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 192 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 191 Guests :: 2 Bots

SigmaMorgan

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Unrivaled

2 posters

Go down

Unrivaled Empty Unrivaled

Post by AmishStalker Tue Apr 03, 2012 3:03 am

Following her recent victory over Miss Spencer, a slightly banged-up Mistress Isabelle made her way to the ring to discuss how she proved to Miss Spencer that she was the better wrestler and overall the better woman.

She entered the ring and she took a mic, leaning against the top rope as she looked out toward the audience. "As you all saw recently, I had to prove to a certain someone that I am who I say I am. I am not a gimmick. I am dominant inside the ring and out of it. I put people in their places when it's necessary, and Miss Spencer left me no choice."

"Not only did I make her tap out, but I put her to sleep as well. And I'll do both to anyone who gets in my way. I'm undefeated here in the AFW and there's no one in the back who can, or will ever, change that."

The crowd booing her, Isabelle just shook it off. "You people can boo me all you'd like. You're all just walking jealousy with lips. I could put any of you in your place at my whim, but I'm not wasting my time with you. You're insignificant."

"I told Miss Spencer I wasn't done teaching her a lesson. If she's here tonight, she should know that the pain has only just begun."

AmishStalker

Back to top Go down

Unrivaled Empty Re: Unrivaled

Post by Alexandra Tue Apr 03, 2012 3:22 am

Miss Spencer was in the backstage, in a lone locker by herself, sitting on a bench and watching the night's events on a monitor in the corner. It had been about a week and a half since her fight with Isabelle, and she was still feeling the effects of the match. Her body was still in a fair amount of pain from the brutal hold Isabelle had finished her off with, her back still sore as hell.

She had barely been paying attention to the matches and promos of the night, but when Isabelle's music hit the arena and came from her monitor, she perked up, her eyebrows raising with interest as the domme made her way to the ring. Once the mistress hit the ring and began to speak though, Spencer's brow furrowed, anger starting to rise up in the teacher. It was one thing to call a woman out like Spencer did, but it was another to boast and brag about the victory as Isabelle was doing.

Spencer had hoped for a longer rest period, but this was going to far. Taking a deep breath to calm her nerves, Spencer stood up, turning to leave the locker room, trying to stay calm as she headed to the arena's entrance. Once she got there, she grabbed a microphone from an official, motioning for her entrance music to hit the arena as she stepped out onto the ramp, standing confidently atop it and staring down towards the ring. She said not a word, simply standing there with one hand cocked upon her hips, glaring down towards Isabelle with fire in her eyes, the microphone danging at her side in her other hand. She let her music play, not saying anything at all, almost as if she was daring Isabelle to cut off her theme and say something to her.
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by AmishStalker Tue Apr 03, 2012 3:29 am

Isabelle turned her attention toward the top of the ramp when she heard Spencer's music play. When she saw Spencer walk through the curtain and stand at the top of the ramp, a grin snuck across her face.

She allowed the music to play without cutting it off, waiting to see what Spencer had to say. However, being the impatient woman that she was, she wouldn't wait any longer.

"Is there a problem, Spencer? Do you have a problem with the truth? Do you have a problem with reality? The reality, of course, of me beating your ass all over the AFW. Surely you didn't come out here to be humiliated any more than you were a week and a half ago!"

Isabelle laughed at Spencer, while the audience nearly booed her out of the building. She knew she was getting to Spencer, and that was all a part of her plan. She wasn't done with Spencer.

"Well, what do you have to say? I have things to do so say what you have to say."

AmishStalker

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Tue Apr 03, 2012 3:38 am

Spencer waited patiently for Isabelle to finish speaking, and once she did, the microphone came up to her lips. The teacher stayed calm, for now, beginning to stride down the ramp as she spoke.

"Reality? Isabelle, dear, reality is that you were scared of me during that match. That's why you started with the cheap blow with your microphone. That's why you wanted the submission only rule, to try and put things in your favor."

Spencer stopped about halfway down the ramp, adjusting her glasses and shaking her head sadly. "As I said in our match, you're simply a scared little girl, putting up a tough facade to try and intimidate others away from you. Humiliation? The only one that got humiliated, I feel, is you."
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by AmishStalker Tue Apr 03, 2012 3:46 am

"You think I was humiliated?" Isabelle began her rebuttal. "I'm not the one who tapped out. I'm not the one who passed out."

"I left you a broken woman in the middle of the ring. I wasn't scared of you. I'm not scared of you now."

Leaning against the ropes, Isabelle visibly laughed at Spencer. "I'm in the ring celebrating my victory over you while you're walking down that ramp to rain on my parade. You know what I can and will do to you. Do you think the pain is over? Oh, no, honey. The pain is only just begun for you. Soon you will face a force greater than you could imagine."

Isabelle lowered her mic and continued staring Spencer down, eager to hear her response.

AmishStalker

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Tue Apr 03, 2012 3:56 am

Again the microphone came to Spencer's lips, as she slowly made her way down the ramp again, this time stopping right at the bottom. Her voice was still soft, but still carried it's tone of conviction. "No...no, you were not. But rest assured, Isabelle. This is not over between us. No, I promise you I will break this facade you put up, I'll bring out the little girl inside you and expose you what you truly are."

She stopped, shaking her head again as she began to head to the corner of the ring, slowly climbing up the stairs. "You beat me once. Did you humiliate me? Perhaps. But we'll see who's the one that's truly humiliated when this is all over."

With those words, she stepped between the ropes and into the ring proper, staring still at Isabelle, again almost as if daring her to say something to her.
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by AmishStalker Tue Apr 03, 2012 4:04 am

Isabelle listened to Spencer. The grin that was across Isabelle's face was gone. A look of anger took its place as Spencer approached and entered the ring.

Isabelle was irritated and annoyed. Just when she thought she was getting to Spencer, the tables have turned.

Isabelle had nothing left to say. Just before she was about to speak, she attempted to hit Spencer in the head with the mic for a second time, hoping to surprise her again.

AmishStalker

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Tue Apr 03, 2012 4:11 am

This time, Spencer was ready for Isabelle, even in the sore state her body was still in. As Isabelle's mic swung towards the blonde, she threw up an arm to block it. Then, in a cruel twist of irony, her swung her own microphone towards Isabelle, trying to surprise HER instead and slam it right into the side of her head.
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by AmishStalker Tue Apr 03, 2012 4:19 am

The mic shot to the head of Spencer failed, and Isabelle was surprised by a mic shot to her head instead. After getting hit, she fell to the mat and rolled out of the ring, stumbling and holding her head as she made her way up the ramp.

She stumbled and fell a couple of times as she looked back at Spencer with looks that could kill.

"This isn't over!" she yelled from the ramp as she made her way to the back.

AmishStalker

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Tue Apr 03, 2012 4:22 am

Spencer reached down and grabbed her microphone again, rushing to the side of the ring to yell after Isabelle as she ran off. "Running away? I thought you weren't scared of me?" Her voice was cold, almost with an evil sound to it as she yelled at the retreating mistress. The crowd began to cheer for Spencer, their dislike of Isabelle quite apparent at this point. "As I said, Isabelle...we'll see who's really the humiliated one!"
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum